We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Grats Gunnor on r12!

Grats Ronnug! Even though I don't group with you all the time, when I do I always get a kick out of your accent and often hilariously random comments.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

Congrats!!!
    Trait trees have ruined the game

Grats Gunnor.

I will always remember our "nothing better to do" romps in the moors with aussies at 3 in the morning. Still glad they haven't got rid of "Dead Dog Rock" yet.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Congratz to the biggest and oldest noob on the server! <3
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Gratz man! You finally gonna resub and dust off the ol' guard?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003e146/signature.png]Eldreith[/charsig]

grats
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

Quote Originally Posted by Bond007 View Post
    Grats Ronnug! Even though I don't group with you all the time, when I do I always get a kick out of your accent and often hilariously random comments.
    It's the social side of this game that keeps me coming back. I really do love the character makeup that is our Gladden PvP and altho I have looked in other servers and games, I've yet to find the variety that makes Gladden so unique.

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    Grats Gunnor.

I will always remember our "nothing better to do" romps in the moors with aussies at 3 in the morning. Still glad they haven't got rid of "Dead Dog Rock" yet.
    Clown, you are certainly one of those unique characters I mentioned above. I can't see you out and not smile, you just have that sort of personality.

I still take those "nothing better to do romps" all the time and anytime you have nothing better to do, throw me an invite and as always, we'll find someway to keep ourselves entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by blakacdvl View Post
    Gratz man! You finally gonna resub and dust off the ol' guard?
    I just don't see this happening.. My Reaver fits my playstyle way too good.. I just don't fit the mode for todays Ettenmores Guardians. I'm old school where tanks actually tanked and charge was meant for charging into battle instead or escaping it. And a dps tank? That's why I quit playing Gunnor in the first place. When I started beating good players I shouldn't have, it just lost its purpose. My personal opinion is that a Guardian/Tank should be renowned for it's toughness and ability to protect it's comrades and that's just not the design of our Guardians today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of you know how I feel about these grats threads and while I love the attention, Ronnug is the perfect example as to why ranking now isn't that much of an accomplishment compared to the past.
    Ronnug has exceeded in just a year and a half what took Gunnor five years to achieve. Let's be honest, ranking and playing a Reaver now is way easy.

Oh sure, it's not as easy as ranking a Hunter, BA, Warden or any present day Freep but it's not that much of an accomplishment compared to the past, or of even ranking a WarLeader or Warg now is.

DPS classes definitely have a distinct advantage over any support class for sure and that's where the true challenge and investments are. Ranking a Warleader is tough to say the least while ganking lowbies at the slug pits really doesn't take that much effort.

If I had to guess, I'd say 25% of my rank came from doing pve quest alone, while 50% came from my aoe's in raids and small groups. The final 90% came from happenstance encounters with lower rank/audacity freeps as I take one of my "nothing better to do romps" solo through the Moores.. <snicker>

With that said, I do appreciate the recognition and thanks. I am enjoying this game due to the folk like those who posted in this thread (yes, even Vic) and the rank and infamy just seem to happen, even though it may not be by my design.
    Last edited by DaxMaxtor; May 23 2013 at 02:19 PM.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Gratz, gunman!!!!!!!!! <3
    ~ Nirrti-1 - R11 Min ~ Morwendiel R7 LM ~ Rhodri-1 R7 champ ~ Skreemer R8 WL ~ Extenze R10 BA ~

No real point in gratsing due to all the infamy/renown buff changes that make it real easy to rank now, but had to in this one due to the ironic situation. Nothing personal if I don't grats you as well... except for a few of you *cough Davil cough*.

Wow, Gunnor having a rank 12 reaver, I still remember when you gave me crud about making a reaver creepside book 13 haha . How the times have changed. Grats tho, old man! War-tab (feel free to ask me how if you can't figure out that dun-fangled technology)!
    Last edited by joshy8910; May 31 2013 at 06:18 PM.

Here ya go Vinner, and thanks but I figured it out...

Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Cool

GRATZ!