We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Gratz to High Cheiftain Vampanor!

YAY VAMP!

I was just wondering to myself "when will vamp rank? He's been r12 for quite a long time now, hasn't he?" when I looked on the leaderboards and, what do you know! Vamp ranked yesterday!

Vamp, you're pro (which is why I follow you around when you're solo), and one of my favorite spiders out there.

Good luck on the way to r14!

Gratz again!

[Edit]
    P.S. Don't tell Fungo, but you are my favorite >.>
    [Edit]
    Cheiftain Ashtu-1, Defiler of Landroval
    Master Guardsman Jythro, Captain of Silverlode

Cool Thanks, but it still a little early.

I ranked? My stats say I need 401 infamy to go. Saving those for KBs on Redrod and Akturi.
    Vampanor
    My other creeps: Kreigsfuhrer-WL / Lupisrex-Warg / Lurkrat-Defiler / Arrownakh-BA / Cuddlies-Reaver

Vamp

Congrats Vamp!

AgentOrange is now a friend of the State.
    Ashtu==> Kill On Sight

Takes a bow

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnsman View Post
    I ranked? My stats say I need 401 infamy to go. Saving those for KBs on Redrod and Akturi.
    My PvMP+ was off by 2k. I ranked yesterday and didn't even know it. O.O
    Vampanor
    My other creeps: Kreigsfuhrer-WL / Lupisrex-Warg / Lurkrat-Defiler / Arrownakh-BA / Cuddlies-Reaver

grats on 12 vamp. Had I known I would have let you get that KB on me, I'd consider it an honor. All the others, I promise I will make you work for

Good luck on 13, you can have the KB on me then if I am still playing - and alive!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini

Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    grats on 12 vamp. Had I known I would have let you get that KB on me, I'd consider it an honor. All the others, I promise I will make you work for

Good luck on 13, you can have the KB on me then if I am still playing - and alive!
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Rank Just fyi.....

Grats Vamp!

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGateTT View Post
    13, my bad. You are still a sad little man trying to find fault in everyone. When will you be bringing your warg back out of hiding, I want you to jump me again - and make a video of that outcome!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r11 (active) Mini