We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 25 of 44

Thread: This Just In

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    This Just In

    A reliable source has informed me that Droilan is currently interviewing with both the Rangers of Esteldin and the Krajiarn Fellarows to join their ranks as a one-shotter. They want him to join because they say no training will be necessary and because they are hoping they will become even more effective after he gives them a few pointers. After being one-shotted recently by Droilan while playing one of my greenie creeps, I have to say that I think he will fit in very well with them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    244
    it's the beard.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castle Wars
    Posts
    476
    SO one day in the life of a greenie BA I was happily pew pewing behind the safety of the craid, when a dorf starts chargin up from behind. I think "oh my more fodder!"




    It's Droilan.




    I lift my bow to my face


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    611
    They wouldn't let me join their ranks....













    ....so I killed them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronk5 View Post
    They wouldn't let me join their ranks....













    ....so I killed them.
    It was the cat phallus. Voltreux and I could hear the sounds of bore-holed flesh for miles. :P

    ps. I like Nimrodel.
    ps.s. greetings from Copenhagen, Denmark
    Last edited by Leksi; May 23 2013 at 10:29 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    :/ i miss the good action on nimrodel ..

  7. #7

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    it's the beard.
    Wrong dorf....

    XOXO,
    Fink

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    954
    Droi why are you still on this terrible server?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Droi why are you still on this terrible server?
    Because.... read the above: he can 1 shot just about everyone on the server = lots of renown.

    I've been 1 shotted by Droilan too. A worthy opponent.
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

    The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Droi why are you still on this terrible server?
    Because every server needs some players who stand out. Otherwise, it's just casuals and raidbabies
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Because every server needs some players who stand out. Otherwise, it's just casuals and raidbabies
    Most of those players on our server are gone...but yes beards do tend to one-shot people

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Droi why are you still in this terrible game?
    FIFY!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

    [center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

  13. #13
    Greenies 1-shot me on a daily basis, I must be doing something wrong.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Droi why are you still on this terrible server?
    Loyalty.

    @Elk - You did a terrible job of backing up your argument, but i agree with the basics of it. Yeah, Nimrodel isn't the most active of servers and that does a lot of people in, but i think it has a great community of players.

    @Cunaith - Love your posts!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload