We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can I turn off email confirmation of purchases?

Title says it - I would like to turn off the emails I get from shopping at the store. Is there a setting I have overlooked?
    in my thoughts and in my dreams they´re always in my mind
    these songs of hobbits, dwarves and men and elves
    come close your eyes
    you can see them, too - Blind Guardian, Bards tale

There is no setting that I know of.

I suspect that allowing customers to turn off the email confirmation is violation of USA Federal Business Law. I believe companies are required to provide some sort of receipt. Either paper or electronic.

There is an exception for very small purchases which I believe is defined as a total sale that is under one dollar. Most companies use one penny. Purchases of less one penny are rounded up. For some transactions the sale to be legal. You have to pay at least one dollar. I believe the one dollar rule only applies to certain tangible objects like cars which have titles. You need both a signed sales agreement and make the government minimum payment to transfer ownership.

I not sure if the government has addressed micro currencies like Mithril Coins that have an Approximate Retail Value of less one penny.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

There is a way to delete the said messages with the mail system setting in your used mail program, though i would not advise doing so, since same emails are used to give a warning about unusual activities in your profile, to contact GM about bugs and account troubles, and also all these purchase letters allow you to take an inventory of what you are spending TP for.
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!