We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Further Adventures of Floyd and Dewitt (small spoiler)

Gives Vagabond title.
    No tp.

To avoid complete spoliers I'll list only where Wildermore is :
    If someone else wants to leak the other locs, I'll leave that fun-spoil to them:

East Rohan
    Eregion
    Great River
    Misty Mountians
    Trollshaws
    Wildermore (32.9s, 64.1 w)

The Misty Mountians find can be rough and WILL involve broken legs. The rest weren't as involved.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

I completed this yesterday, and wear my title with pride

I`ll add just one to the list, the one that got me started, in fact.

Great River [23.0S, 65.3W]

Misty Mountains was definitely the most elusive....it cost me broken legs and two deaths before I found it....

Now have to wait for the 3rd instalment....

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    The Misty Mountians find can be rough and WILL involve broken legs. The rest weren't as involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrewulfe View Post
    Misty Mountains was definitely the most elusive....it cost me broken legs and two deaths before I found it....
    now I'm curious. will keep an eye on the deed)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000017383f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Due to sizable inbox flooding:

I forgot to mention: Forochel (13.9n, 82.1w)...

as for the rest, you're on your own.. .
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

i honestly believe i've never seen one of them ingame... looks like a nice new quest
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Quote Originally Posted by brunnhilda View Post
    Due to sizable inbox flooding:

I forgot to mention: Forochel (13.9n, 82.1w)...

as for the rest, you're on your own.. .
    Brunnhilda, can you private message me as to how you got to the location? I have been trying and can find no way up to where I "should" be.

Thank you
    ARKENSTONE:
    Athmarick Ironpride (85 Minstrel): Singer of Songs, Drinker of Beers, Stumbler of Walks. MASTER OF ALE LEAGUE

If someone would be so kind, I would like the details for the MM part. I have found all the others.

Forochel was hard because you have to start pretty far north of it and run along a ridge.

Misty Mountains have me stumped and I know where it is! I've already fallen to my death once and I just can't wrap my head around how to get to where they're supposed to be!

But both of these are fun little ways to break up the grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by VGN-LarryMac View Post
    Misty Mountains have me stumped and I know where it is! I've already fallen to my death once and I just can't wrap my head around how to get to where they're supposed to be!

But both of these are fun little ways to break up the grinding.
    What makes the MM one super frustrating is that I found it once fairly easily and am having a heck of a time finding it again. I was looking recently with my 40-something Hunter, but I think I'll go back with my level 85 guard to map it out so I won't have to worry about having to jump down into a bunch of goblins.