We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How to disable inscribe dialog?

Is there a way to disable the inscribe dialog when getting a crit on crafting weapons?

I'm trying to mass produce items to level up my crafting, and it's very annoying to have to babysit and watch progress bars because every couple of items the inscribe dialog pops up and interrupts my "Make all".

If there is no way to disable this, please add an option in the near future.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronf View Post
    Is there a way to disable the inscribe dialog when getting a crit on crafting weapons?
    No, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronf View Post
    I'm trying to mass produce items to level up my crafting, and it's very annoying to have to babysit and watch progress bars because every couple of items the inscribe dialog pops up and interrupts my "Make all".
    You can lessen the crit chance by using junky vendor-bought tools instead of higher-quality tools that raise your crit chance. The supplier or craft trainer NPCs should have them available.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]