We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Congradulations Overlord ScoobieDoom

Man, Congratulations Overlord Scoobiedoom. Your A great warg and an EVEN GREATER friend. whom i LOVE to group with, to see how fast we can blow up the squishies hehe. It seems like only yesterday i met you at rank 10, and now WOW, RANK 14, it’s amazing!!!!! Well done AGAIN, it is a rank VERY few accomplish especially creep side, in fact, you’re the first rank 14 creep of menaldor so I hear which is even more amazing!!!! Keep trucking to rank 15 my good friend, its a push, but if we keep DESTROYING groups of freeps like the 5v2 we did to get you to rank 14 (8v2 if you count the rezzes hehe.) Then rank 15 will take no time at all hehe. SO LET ME HEAR IT ONCE MORE FOR OVERLORD SCOOBIEDOOM CHEERS TO YOU MY GREAT FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(P.S. To any freeps that decide to troll this post, you will become automatic first on the list for food, for getting scoob to rank 15. And creeps hit my ignore list permanently, so good luck getting farmed. Keep it classy Menaldor.)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000020d379/signature.png]Cheifoak[/charsig]

Awww come on just a little trolling please

Gratz on 14 thats alot of killing
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo

Gz Scoobie

Congrats Scoobie that is a truly great achievement, and I am sure it will take you no time at all to reach rank 15. WAY TO GO AND KEEP IT UP BUDDY! Unlike most high rank creeps i've seen your not grouchy and mean towards greenies, so I think what Cheif posted about you was ON THE MONEY!

Now please stop being AFK Chief.
    Last edited by Duthkil; May 18 2013 at 04:02 PM.

Congratulations, Scoobie.

Congrats scoobie
    Amestoplease, Rk
    Ambusher, Warg

Congrats scoobie
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220401000013059f/signature.png]Hellwolf[/charsig]
    freeps: Federallm r6 LM lvl75, Federa r5 Hunter lvl65
    creeps: Mardito BA r7, r5, r5, r4, r4