We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Griphus View Post
    Same for me. Interesting thing... the same happens for Dungeons & Dragons Online in this very moment. This must be a Turbine-wide problem.
    Ditto. Interestingly enough, the other thing that isn't working right is the forums in I.E. for Windows 8. Also, some of the buttons, such as the language select on launcher and store Home button in game, do not work right now. In order to reply to this thread, I had to use Chrome, which I don't often do, since trying to click on the "reply" button in I.E. resulted in being sent back to the forum home page.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDonfender View Post
    I was playing the game, once that freezed, and said lost connection.

No I have the launcher message: Installing Pre-reqs

OK so it looks like the server went down and thats why we can't install the Pre Reqs.
    Turbine Please say something.
    There are always .... Possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Startrekman1of9 View Post
    OK so it looks like the server went down and thats why we can't install the Pre Reqs.
    Turbine Please say something.
    They did. They're working on fixing it. It's the same issue they were having before, a third party somehow breaking the connection between their provider and us.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by TinDragon View Post
    They did. They're working on fixing it. It's the same issue they were having before, a third party somehow breaking the connection between their provider and us.
    Ok . May I ask where did you hear this as far as they are working on it? Want to be in the right thread so I can stay in the loop.

Post on https://twitter.com/lotro that turbine is working on it.
    Freiheit ist nicht nur ein Recht. Freiheit ist eine permanente Aufgabe, ein dauerhafter Prozeß.
    Kurt Biedenkopf (*1930), deutscher Wirtschaftjurist und CDU-Politiker

who pulled the plug?
    Breeland Second Division Commander

I've yet to Chew on a Mini that I Didn't like

Launcher Stuck on Loading Pre-reqs

And there you have it. I was playing the game and we had two electrical outages, I lost the connection to the chat server and when I tried to reload, it wouldn't. I have been stuck on that screen for the last few hours. Will I have to reload the game? Or is there a fix?

i just logged out to eat dinner go back an i get Installing Pre-reqs too hope they fix it and btw dose anyone know what Installing Pre-reqs is?

Quote Originally Posted by friendsofthetooks View Post
    i just logged out to eat dinner go back an i get Installing Pre-reqs too hope they fix it and btw dose anyone know what Installing Pre-reqs is?
    The launcher cannot go further because it cannot join the server gls.lotro.com (a traceroute shows it), containing several services, like authentication.

Stuck on Pre-Req Page

I was knocked out of game by an electrical outage, actually two in a row. Now, I can't get back into game. I'm stuck on the Pre-Req page. Is there a fix for this?

Their is a routing issue with the company whom host the servers. According to Twitter and facebook they are aware of the situation and are working with the 3rd party to fix it as quickly as possible.

Also according to twitter, they are having issues (I guess in office) accessing the forums as well, so twitter and facebook would be the place to look for updates.
    Welcome to Maitenance Mode
    Me: Please Add Draigoch Scales to the Skrimish Camp or Rep Barter Vendors in Dunland We are 30 Levels Past that Content
    Other forum members: You want it... do the content
    Me: Yeah I see your point
    Other forum members: Please add trait points to the store and more valor options so we dont have to run content
    Me: O.o ... Seriously?

And when the Devs make fun of how buggy it is in Bingo that should tell you something
    Peace Love and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by kickman77 View Post
    Their is a routing issue with the company whom host the servers. According to Twitter and facebook they are aware of the situation and are working with the 3rd party to fix it as quickly as possible.

Also according to twitter, they are having issues (I guess in office) accessing the forums as well, so twitter and facebook would be the place to look for updates.
    That's kind of what I expected when I read some of the comments. Not Turbine's fault folks!

Well its about time the Forums were back up

100% percent how to solve launcher wont start problem

Hello I have managed to repair this small bug with an easy way, I hope this works for everyone, so I want to share

Just copy following items from : C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\The Lord of the Rings Online\Backup
    patchclient.dll
    TurbineInvoker.exe
    TurbineLauncher.exe
    Into : C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbine\The Lord of the Rings Online

Hope this helps, see you ingame

I had that problem for 2 day
    Last night i send an x'er mail to support but no response

I apply your method and fix it
    Tank You

I am also having the "installing pre-reqs" hangup problem. Cannot even log-in...

so how was the issue resolved? the launcher not running issue, not the stuck on installing pre... it's april 4, 2015 and i had the launcher not running problem several days ago after the hotfix, would appreciate if anyone can i advice whether i should just wait or do i have to actively do something in order to make the launcher launch

i checked the appdata/... folder for the launcher log but nothing in there and when i opened task manager, and kept clicking on the lotro icon/turbineinvoker.exe, i don't see lotro ever get inserted in the task manager

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2