We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Not Earning Reputation

I am level 80, and 6.4k short of Kindred with Riders of Stangard. I was handing in thick branches and heartwood, punctured shields etc. on the taskboard and getting 300 rep at a time - until suddenly I was not getting anything, just XP. I have never had this issue before, I have always been able to hand in task items and get to kindred including Limlight Gorge which is the one I previously attained kindred with.

Can anyone explain why the Riders of Stangard task board allows me to collect and turn in tasks (still stating that I will earn 300 rep as part of the reward) but no longer actually gives the rep?

Be advised that Thick Branches and Knotted Heartwood do not give Riders of Stangard Reputation. They add to the Heroes of the Limlight Gorge Reputation.
    Caputo - Burglar | Drugar - Champ | Wislingard - Warden | Xenilinex - Hunter | Tonenas - RK | Rhichard - CAP

If you need to raise your Stangard rep, try doing the daily quests located in the Wailing Hills, Etheburg and Rushgore. These should get you up to kindred in 2-3 days if you're only 6400 short.
    Fordil of Landroval, Minstrel officer of The Alliance

Check out my Guide for New Players: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?507561-GUIDE-New-to-LOTRO-hints-and-tips