We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Dude, calm down, Thal. I was joking. The "other player" was me - Lythfiler was granted her latest rank of audacity from the corpses of dead reavers. I'll remember to use the <trolling> tag in the future.

<trolling>Now the secret's out of the bag. DonnyV's sure to gank me now! Oh wait, he already does that... Pew pew away, my friend.</trolling>
    [b]Lythiea of Dwarrowdelf[/b], Member of [url=http://dd-asylum.info][b]Asylum[/b][/url] - R8 85 RK
    [b]Alts:[/b] Selenicereus, 85 guard, Castria, 85 cap, Fiordiligi, 82 LM, Minilyth, 75 mini, and Lythfiler, r6 filer.

Cool Pipe Weed

Quote Originally Posted by dagneyandleo View Post
    Dude, calm down, Thal. I was joking. The "other player" was me - Lythfiler was granted her latest rank of audacity from the corpses of dead reavers. I'll remember to use the <trolling> tag in the future.

<trolling>Now the secret's out of the bag. DonnyV's sure to gank me now! Oh wait, he already does that... Pew pew away, my friend.</trolling>
    @Lyth

Your conclusive reply has removed the obstacles to comprehending the intended interpretation of this thread. Its purpose now mirrors one of my posts, something that probably shouldn't be posted in the first place, but it's there so you might aswell read it. Maybe you will obtain laughter in the process.

As for the warden, I will say like I say in the Creep OOC, should probably ignore, even in memory. You must be certain there isn't any melee crooblings keeping them alive and strike when they least anticipate it or don't have you focused.

P.S.
    No qq about my rating, I like to attack freep raids solo, and pray to the spirits that I get a kill before I perish.

Less than three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; May 28 2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Jk no metaphor
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2