We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Crusaders on Arkenstone

Ello all, (!This is a Catholic Kinship!)

I've often posted around in the OOC channel or LFF in many regions, looking for people to join my kinship, but have had no luck.
    The current members of The Crusaders are all of my immediate family and close friends. Most of the time now, due to that fact, we have usually one or two members on at once, then the other members alts are in other kinships and so-on so-forth. I will say though, that not many people are in this kinship (yet) those who are, are friendly and helpful, and we have our faith and family to thank for that. We hope to grow in this way, friendly, faithful, and helpful. Now, I will say again, as I did above, this kinship was formed by and for Catholics, (I know I can't keep it ONLY Catholic, but I'll try and keep it, mostly Catholic) and even I myself am a Confirmed Catholic. I figure by now if anyone is still reading this, I'll continue on to talk more about the kin itself. We are a rank 8, I believe. We have a kinship house in Falathlorn Homesteads, Tum Veleg, 5 Waterbank Road. The house itself is completely full with cosmetics from, well, everywhere I am working on getting the kinhouse across the street, (yes, I made another kin on an alt and kept it alive just for The Crusaders to have another house.) it'll be full with other cosmetics and dyes (as I get every cosmetic from all festivals, as I can). With everyone in this kin, right now, we probably have almost everything (I said almost!) you'll ever need. And if I'm trying to make myself seem too serious, don't worry, I assure you, once you join this kin, you'll maybe, just maybe die of laughter. My house is just up the hill and has dyes and cosmetics. I've even thought about making a kin outfit. (I did in fact win the fashion contest at the beginning of this year, yes in third place, but only because I didn't have more than one outfit with me!) I will be able to buy a second kin house on May 24th, if we get enough people by then, we can choose together which house works the best, or feels the coolest. I myself have an 85 cappy, and as of right now, my main is Stmichael, the leader of The Crusaders. I probably have about 150g on my hands, and I try make sure everyone has enough. I'll stop going on for now

If you have questions, or wish to join my kin, please send a tell to any of the following: Solidago, Stmartin, Dinalas, Saintjohn, Sttherese, Stmichael, Zenebur, Straphael, or Stgabriel. Preferably : Stmichael, Dinalas, Solidago, Hydreth.
    Or, if we are offline, please send any of the above a letter, as each of them log in daily. Or you could comment or reply, I suppose.

"No Squidward, I mean, good for your soul!" ~ Spongebob
    "In your world, I have another name, you must learn to know me by it. This is the reason you were brought to Narnia." ~ Aslan
    "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, the crownless again shall be king." ~ Arwen
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." ~ Galadriel

"Sometimes I just kneel down and say,' Lord, it’s your Church, I am going to bed.'"
    -His Holiness Pope Blessed John XXIII-
    Last edited by St.Michael99; May 16 2013 at 10:11 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000204f87/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

FAQ to this kin

FAQ

Is there a required rank to join? No. Rank 15? Nice, congrats! Rank 0? Me too, I'm happy

Required level? Nope, levels from just-out-of-the-intro to the level cap welcome!

Are there any rules? Yes. 1.) No cursing. 2.) No bullying. 3.) Have fun! (More may be listed as I remember them...)

Do I have to be active? Nope, you don't! We'll be there for you when you come back! (Unless inactive for...a really long time more then a year, a letter will be sent to your character asking if he/she still wishes to be in this kinship. If he/she is not online for the next 30 days another letter will go out. If he/she doesn't still log in or receive the letter, depending upon if we need the room in the kin or not, you may be removed)

How long before I get promoted? Two weeks until you get promoted once, then another 1 and a half after that to be promoted again.

Can I use the kinship house chests right away? Right off the bat, no. Until you have been promoted once you may not enter them yourself, but you can ask a promoted member to let you have permission while he/she is with you.

Whats in them? Cosmetics, dye, recipes and- everything.

So wait, can I put things in once I have been promoted? Yes. (Unless it is junk! ;D)

Can I take a thing from the chest and keep it? Only if there are multiples of them. If there are two cloaks of the raven, you may take one and leave the other. There must always be one for every member to use!

I have a question for the leader.. Ask away! Either in the kinship chat, send me a tell or a letter. (Stmichael is the leader, me)

Did I just see a person in the kinhouse that wasn't in the kin ???? Yes, you did. I often roleplay in there.

Cool! Can I join? I would love to say yes! But, you see, I am not the leader of this roleplay that takes place. I can train you though, then I can ask the leader of the playing of the role.

So the house is open to everyone? Nope, you can only come in unless you are in the kin or I know you nearly and dearly/you roleplay with me.

Activeness? During the summer, the kin will probably be on 24/7 other wise..Probably everyday, just not for 24 hours.

More questions? Ask away and I shall answer.
    Thanks again, mates!

In-game questions? Send a letter/tell to: Stmichael, Solidago, Dinalas, and Hydreth.
    Last edited by St.Michael99; May 20 2013 at 10:00 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207000000204f87/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

:D

Any planned in-game events? There now is! Every special occasion such as holidays, and kinsman's birthdays there will be a fashion contest held by and for the Crusaders in the Crusaders kinhouse (Tum Veleg 5 Waterbank Road Falathorn Homesteads) cosmetics supplied by the Crusaders, (But you can use what you have of course.) starting at 4:00 pm (PDT) every special occasion. Every member will have access to the kin house chests all of that day, (if any cosmetics are missing at the end of the day, I will ask the person to bring it back. If it is not brought back within a day I will send out a message saying the person who took it will need to send 500s to Stmichael or put back the cosmetic immediately. If it is not paid for or put back, all the members will have to pay 200s or more, depending on the cosmetic, so make sure you put back all the cosmetics!) We will start at the kinship house outside and recap the rules, then proceed inside and begin the contest. In the contest, all the participants will line up on the right side of the kinhouse stage and one at a time walk up the stage and preform one emote, and walk off. The judges will rate each person on a scale from 1-10 and only at the end, will anyone find out who has won. After everyone has gone onto the stage, we will ride our horses to Rivendell valley where we will give out out rewards and end the festivities... We will also for the months without birthdays or occasions we will have one on the third week of that month on Friday, starting at the same time. (So May 24th 2013, be there!!!)
    The categories are for armor and then a second round will be held for the best comfortable-looking-stuffs. ( )
    The rewards will be as listed ( for the armor) :
    1st place: 3 crimson dyes, 5 black dyes, 2 erid luin blue dyes, 3g, and a rare surprise! (Loot Box keys, loot boxes, 2nd age or 1st age weapons, etc)
    2nd place: 2 crimson dyes, 2 black dyes, 1 erid luin blue dye, 1g 500s, a loot box key.
    3rd place : 1 crimson dye, 1 erid luin blue dye, 1g, a loot box.

The rewards listed (For the light clothing) :

1st place: 3 yellow dyes, 5 red dyes, 2 orange dyes, 3g, and a rare surprise!
    2nd place: 2 yellow dyes, 3 red dyes, 2 orange dyes, 1g 500s, a loot box key.
    3rd place: 1 yellow dye, 1 red dye, 1 orange dye, a loot box.

Good-day, mates.
    I hope to see some new members there!
    -St.Michael-
    Last edited by St.Michael99; May 20 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Smile

Ello mates,

I'm back again, yup. I'm good now, just to let you know, ;p
    I'm open for invites still, the kin is still recruiting, anyone who is interested, or has questions, wants to reserve a spot, etc.. May send a tell/letter to Stmichael in-game.
    This kin, again is for anyone of any level, new to the game or not. If you are new to the game, we can help you out, explain things and such, I've been playing this game since..Three or four years ago, I'm still learning things, so

Have a good day, mates.
    -St.Michael-
    Last edited by St.Michael99; Jun 04 2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: A long long time ago, in a galaxy far away..

Arrow New in-game event, (ignore the last one)

Yup mates, it's true. Our last one brought in a few members, but we all agreed on changing it up a bit. So, instead, we are going to have something a little less time consuming. We are going to have a 'parade' started from Thorin's Hall, down to Rivendell and back to Bree, drop in, drop out, just something to do if you are bored, hehe. It'll be around a week before holidays, such as Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July even, depending on the holiday, certain fireworks will be given out, Christmas we will give out red, green, yellow perhaps. Easter will be green, and yellow. Fourth of July will be Red and Blue, For others such as Halloween, there will be orange, and I'll think of another color, purple perhaps. Light up the rooftops! After we blow up Bree, ( ) we'll end.
    Note: This will replace our last planned in-game event, it is not expected to be used again.

Good-day, mates!
    ~-Saint Michael-~