We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Double Bonus Points Offer

I think the last time we had double bonus point offers was in March. Any time soon we gonna have another one?
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    I think the last time we had double bonus point offers was in March. Any time soon we gonna have another one?
    how about we really go nuts and have a triple bonus points offer? naahhh....we'd be giving too much away then.

Actually, another Turbine game, DDO, did have a Triple Bonus offer back in mid September. If past practice holds there may be one in June to boost their quarterly sales numbers.
    < Enter lousy signature here>

it's rare to predict when double points, we supposedly have it right until jun 3rd but I could have swore the $200 bundle brought 63000 when double bonus, not sure what going on.
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    it's rare to predict when double points, we supposedly have it right until jun 3rd but I could have swore the $200 bundle brought 63000 when double bonus, not sure what going on.

its double BONUS points right now, you don't get double points, double BONUS.

As in if you pay for 7$ of turbine points you get *100 "free"* now you would get 200 *free*
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000035e9dd/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

so they no longer doing double points?
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    so they no longer doing double points?
    I don't recall them ever doing double points it has always been double bonus points. If you look at the point bundles you'll see that they each contain the base points and additional bonus points, it is only the bonus points that are doubled.

So for example (all numbers made up as I'm too lazy to check the actual bundles):

The $20 bundle contains 1000 base TP and 250 bonus TP normally for a total of 1250 TP.

But, during the Double bonus point sale the same bundle would have 500 bonus points for a total of 1500 TP.
    Originally Posted by Damian6988
    That is not unlike drinking a pot of coffee and taking a Valium.
    "I want to stay up and get more work done, but I don't want to remember any of it."