We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

power hungry much

I have just come to learn that ungolliar (ung) has not only gotten anthraxious booted from the tribe, but he has done this in the past as well. As i understand it, if you are a better player than he is, he doesn't like it much. starting and spreading lies about people such as they are leaching points or calling him out in raids or even flip flopping to suit the needs of the masses. well sir if this is true and you are just another power hungry failed raid leader then count me out. A few things you need to learn such as points sharing and modesty may help in the future. you want to be top dog. you want to be the lead. well become a better person in real life. I have a theory. If you're a schmuck in game you can't be that different in real life, and to date it stands true. I wonder what kind of man you are in real life sir? Do you have troubles sleeping at night? What a shame that LOTRO has to accommodate such a bad seed as you. Looks like a new tribe needs to step up and purify the bleeding grounds.
    Last edited by lotronuts; May 16 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Who are you?

does it matter who i am?

lol burz i was thinking the exact same thing.

Its mighty high horse whoever this lady or gent is that they be sitting on to come down on poor ol ungy like that.
    Formerly Derlan of Arkenstone, Thistlebeard of Crickhollow, Thistlehair of Brandywine. Once again Derlan of Arkenstone. Your Welcome for the $75 WB.

Auzue, Number (Arkenstone)

In the end who cares? If you got booted or left a kin it doesn't matter. Just join another one or start one. If Anthraxious is upset he would speak up...he trolls the forums enough.
    [img]http://www.videogamesigs.com/generate/sigs/temp/VideoGameSigs5201327c00863.png[/img]

First the Morgul blade tribe thread......now Lotronuts makes his/her own thread.....about the same issue.
    Someone is screaming for attention.

The answer to "yumadbro?" is clear, but what's next? Speaking in Glff with all caps so that you can be heard? Your obvious mad is your weakness.
    Loki - Voodoo - Cheezy

I think you should change the title of this thread to "forum drama much"
    Ijustpassedgas Excuseme
    Yeasty Infection

Yeah! Ungo is such a flip flopper! It's only been like 4 years since hes freeped! How dare people play both sides. And gas has big man feet.
    Biological - Weaver - Dwarrowdelf
    Gruxxor - Reaver - Immortals
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0821600000006f722/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fenring View Post
    Yeah! Ungo is such a flip flopper! It's only been like 4 years since hes freeped! How dare people play both sides. And gas has big man feet.
    Did you read this post at all? are you sure you understand it? but in all seriousness my apologies to all. I get heated quickly and through late nights fueled by coffee I post....... Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by lotronuts View Post
    Did you read this post at all? are you sure you understand it? but in all seriousness my apologies to all. I get heated quickly and through late nights fueled by coffee I post....... Garbage
    Are you quite sure it was coffee fueling your posts and not something stronger?

Sorry you have a bad feeling about all of this. I'll be around this weekend - send me a pm if you'd like. This is a small community and everybody doesn't need to like each other, but we don't need to be badmouthing either.

It's just a game, y'all. Happy Thursday.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffa500]Clarrow PeopleEater - R12 (finally!) BA[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#ee82ee]Clarysta [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ee82ee]- Lvl 100 Captain - Wannabe Freep R4[/COLOR]
    [I]Twitter - @clarystainsun[/I]
    [/CENTER]