We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Am i ready to raid/do instances?

So, my minstrel is 85 and have 5/6 hytbold pieces, so i was naturally starting about thinking what to do next. I have not done any instances since Rise of Isengard...which did not go so well. I found it quite hard to keep track of all the members of my fellowship and my own morale. I really want to try the new 3mans and maybe the Smaug raid someday...but i am not sure if i am ready.

Except from my hytbold gear everything i have is quest gear. I don't know where i can get better jewellry without doing instances first. I have a very nice kin that would probably allow me to join some instances, but i am not confident myself. Here is my character: http://my.lotro.com/home/character/riddermark/sifo/

I think i have the right legacies for my weapon and book, but i still need a shield and jewellry...any tips where i can get some without crafting myself or doing instances?

Thanks in advance.
    Truth and Justice

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunStalker View Post
    So, my minstrel is 85 and have 5/6 hytbold pieces, so i was naturally starting about thinking what to do next. I have not done any instances since Rise of Isengard...which did not go so well. I found it quite hard to keep track of all the members of my fellowship and my own morale. I really want to try the new 3mans and maybe the Smaug raid someday...but i am not sure if i am ready.

Except from my hytbold gear everything i have is quest gear. I don't know where i can get better jewellry without doing instances first. I have a very nice kin that would probably allow me to join some instances, but i am not confident myself. Here is my character: http://my.lotro.com/home/character/riddermark/sifo/

I think i have the right legacies for my weapon and book, but i still need a shield and jewellry...any tips where i can get some without crafting myself or doing instances?

Thanks in advance.
    If your not wanting to craft or do instances your removing the best options. The big change that came with update 10 is instance loot in now bind on equip rather than acquire. Meaning you can get a lot of good gear on the action house. You can get some nice rings solo(ish) by camping near Bugud, the raid sized warband in the sutcrofts. Yes its technically group content, but mostly people descend on him ad hoc whenever he appears, wait until a few people have started attacking then join in, you won't be expected to heal, but you might be thanked for it if you do. Hopefully you will be rewarded with a battered ring of Rohan which you can upgrade at an eastemnet barterer. Shield wise the best is actually a solo reward from being ally with one of the rep factions in the new area, similarly there are necklaces, bracelets and pocket items which are very nice which can also be bartered once certain conditions have been met.

Your final option is to kill many(, many, many, many) lv85 humanoid monsters in hope of receiving a horse lord recipe which come in pocket and bracelet types. Assuming you can get someone to craft them if you don't have a jeweler yourself. I also noticed the link suggests you have a lv75 book. If you want to heal this really needs to be lv85. Rememebr SA symbols can be acquired from the skirmish caps. Although I'm not sure how long it would take to grind this out solo.

I would also add don't let yourself think your gear isn't good enough to heal. The bar is quite low gearwise, a undergeared well played healer is far better than a well geared poorly played healer. You're going to develop your skills the more you group, and staying solo to the last possible second is generally a bad idea, the best gear isn't going to save you if you've barely healed. You just need to take the jump and accept your first few runs are likely to be messy.
    “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Assuming you have all your class and legendary traits unlocked, you should be ok with most of the scaled 3- and 6-man instances already, esp. if the group also has a captain or another heal-capable class in it. Running some of those should give you a few gear options. Other options:
    - Instance/Crafted gear from AH if you have some gold (set min-level to 80 or 85 when searching)
    - Ask your kin if someone can craft you new gear, if not ask in global chat
    - If you have some meds+marks you can get some gear and/or symbols for 85 legendary items from skirm camp
    - Rohan / Wildermore reputation vendors have also some interesting gear if you have the right amount of barter tokens
    (Don't bother yourself trying to obtain horse-lord recipes or gold items, while the gear is very good the chance to get it in a reasonable timeframe is very close to zero)

Best is to join a run for one of the easier instances (like Sambrog or Ost Elendil) and see how it goes. Then see in which area you can/need to improve (survivability, healing strength, dps, power regen, ...) and then look for better gear with the relevant stats. Don't get frustrated if you or the group dies once or even a few times, as long as you feel like becoming a little better each time you're on a good way.
    Last edited by Grimdi; May 16 2013 at 08:25 AM.

All good advice. Here's some more.

First point. As long as you have some decent gear you can heal most tier 1 things. Like everyone else, when Rohan came out, I was healing nearly everything (not warg pens for some reason- never managed that one) on tier 1 in level 75 draigoch gear with a good 75 book and weapon and I'm not anything special. So it can be done with a good supportive group. None of us had Hytbold. That came weeks later, so you have an advantage already

Secondly: Get a level 85 second age heal book made for you. A kinnie or someone in GLFF will have a symbol. They are not that hard to come by now so someone may have one in their vault. Just offer to replace it when you get one yourself. Or, get a really good third age, level 85, with nice legacies-they drop and are cheap in the AH. The dps difference doesn't matter a jot when you are healing. The legacies and relics do...

Put heal and motivation skills, bolster courage and/or raise the spirit, triumphant spirit and rally cool down on your book and heal weapon and get them as high as you can. Heal threat down is really useful if you are grouping with new tanks. Not so necessary if the group is good. Add relics that improve your will to as high as you can, and get fate to about 500. The aim on your stats is to get your tactical mastery up to max and your tactical mits up from 20% to 30% (and get your crits as high as you can without stressing too much. Heals crit too.)

Thirdly: Ask if someone will craft some tactical <jewellery> of eomer for you. Any guilded jeweller can craft you some nice pieces and the stats are just fine. I'm still wearing some. The lusted after barter jewellery isn't a huge deal better and nice pieces drop from 3 mans and 6 mans, so you'll get better jewellery and shields as you group. (There are guides on what drops where if you are research inclined.) Check the AH- the purple jewellery is fine for starting out with but the teal stuff sells really cheaply. Once again look for will, vitality, and fate.

While doing this, ask your kinnies to take you on some 3 mans. Library at 85 on Tier 2 challenge mode can be done without a healer, so on tier 1 you won't wipe the group. You may get some nice stuff here-at the least you'll get runes and relics for your LI. This is where you practice your heals, setting up your UI, and making sure you heal yourself. Three mans are seen to be harder than 6 mans because mistakes matter more, but are often easier for new healers because you only have to watch 3 bars

Then do Sambrog, or one of the easy to farm 6 mans. Tell the group you are new to healing. Try to take another off healer-cappies make life easy for the buffs and the rez, if you muck up. You'll get more stuff for your LI here. Glingant is pretty straightforward, too and has some sweet mini drops. In these, INSIST the tank is on target assist so you can see his/her morale bar easily. When in doubt or trouble-step1=heal yourself step2 =heal the tank. Rinse repeat!

Then try a skraid. They are such fun and although the bars can be overwhelming, most peeps will have herbalists, so your job will be to stay alive and heal the tank. This is to get you used to a screen full of bars. More nice drops from these.

By then you'll be more than raid ready!

Without teaching you to suck eggs: There are a couple of minstrel tricks-
    • You can heal through the boss so always have skill target forwarding on.
    • The mini flop is your best friend. Instant aggro drop. Keep it somewhere handy and don't be frightened of using it.
    • Eat a lot and take lots of green and blue pots. We all forget to heal ourselves and power maybe a problem at first.
    • I notice you play a guard so remember you are ranged and very squishy, so stay clear of aoe and stand near another ranged who can dps anything that attacks you. (You will only have a couple of dps skills in healing mode.) Run to the guard or champ, if you get aggro. Fear a mob back to the tank if they lose aggro for a minute (happens at the end of Glingant a bit if the tank is a gets punted.)

Oh, and a great way to practice rotations and make friends is to offer to heal low groups. Go to 21st or Bree and offer to heal GB or GS and be adored

Good luck and hope this helps.
    Last edited by Calta; May 16 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calta View Post
    The aim on your stats is to get your tactical mastery up to max and your tactical mits up from 20% to 30% (and get your crits as high as you can without stressing too much. Heals crit too.)
    [*]The mini flop is your best friend. Instant aggro drop. Keep it somewhere handy and don't be frightened of using it.
    Good advice, I disagree on the 2 points above. You are never going to reach the tactical mastery cap which I think is now 70% Outgoing Healing. I like about 53ish%. You get far more for your effort pumping crit rating, given our intrinsically high healing crit modifier from the blue trait and a healing instrument, and the way diminishing returns work. 1%crit is actually better than 1% Healing in most situations. Also a high dose on either stat on an item is about the 700 mark making crit the more desirable option, assuming you are working with both stats being reasonably high.

As for the flop its not that great, it doesn't drop aggro, it merely makes you untargetable. If you get straight back up your going to jump right back to the top of the kill list. Sure it can help but its going to take you out of the fight for a long time. Far better to hit your bubble and run to the tank.

As a tactical class, you should be able to easily get your mits to 30-40%, but you'll need to work on your virtues to do it =)

I'd also suggest you consider DPSing til you get a 85 book because of the tactical heal-rating difference, or at the very least, letting the group know you're freshly 85 and still trying to get geared and to take it easy.

I know that when I'm in a hurry or with a group I know is just looking to grind seals repeatedly I'll push through various reflect damages because I know that a healer with a L85 2A can keep me up through it, when that's not necessarily the case when you're still using a L75 2A.

Hopefully I'll see you asking around in-game for groups and be able to run something with you, but if not, feel free to toss me a tell and see if there's anything going on you can come with for =). As for jewelry? I know plenty of people give away or vendor purple stuff looking to get their gold or
    teals. Ask around! I'll check and see if I still have a couple bangles lying around even when I login next!

Most often you'll find me these days as, Kotvi,Riddermark.

http://my.lotro.com/home/character/riddermark/kotvi
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Wow, lots of information and replies. I am reading everyones posts here, even if i don't reply to all.

Also, a kin member just crafted me a free cloak, from the new area. And i now have 6/6 hytbold...now i just need a shield and jewellery.
    Truth and Justice

Also, a kin member just crafted me a free cloak, from the new area. And i now have 6/6 hytbold...now i just need a shield and jewellery.
    Set bonuses were changed to 2/4. You may want to wear 4 pieces of one set and 2 of something else depending on the stats you decide you like, or consider picking up some teal-bind-on-equip instance gear =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

6/6 Hytbold gear is just fine, hopefully at least 4 pieces are from the healing set if you want to group. It gives you a 4 pc bonus of +10% outgoing healing.

If you have even an 85 third age book (weapon can be 75, you don't need it to dps) you should be fine in T1 runs for 3 and 6 man instances. You need an 85 book though because the tactical heal rating even on a third ager beats a lower level book easily. The T1 instances drop nice jewelry same as the T2, with the mirkwood instances (swordhalls, warg pens being easiest) having a chance to drop the gold minstrel shield (epic win by Turbine for once on that piece). School and library are very nice to run and pretty easy. 12 man skirmishes are easy for the most part to heal and drop nice pieces. The level 80 crafted will earrings are amazing as well, and pretty cheap to buy on the AH. They'd last you for a long time.

Best way to heal your group - remember you're not there to dps. You don't have to watch the mobs, you have to watch the healthbars which should be posted on your screen. Inspire fellows, bolster courage, raise the spirit, just keep on top. I like healing without putting on a stance (i.e. Melody stance lol) and I trait 5 deep in blue line traits. Even if you don't want to go 5 deep you should go at least 4 in my opinion. Healing priorities are always whoever is tanking first, yourself second, and dps third - again in my opinion. Dead tanks wipe groups, dead healers can't heal.

Mostly just get out there and group. Until you get some tricked out gear probably stick to T1 - and just listen to your leader. You'll be fine.
    Last edited by Beaniemooch; May 16 2013 at 03:45 PM.
    I'd explain it to you, but I'm all out of Puppets and Crayons.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    GLADDEN SERVER
    Moochy, 105 Minstrel R10

Just did a sucessfull sambrog with nice people!

Another question: Is the hopeful melody set any good? looks so cool
    Truth and Justice

Just did a sucessfull sambrog with nice people!

Another question: Is the hopeful melody set any good? looks so cool
    Alas I think not. Bonus wise if you need your fellowships heart to heal more, something is deeply deeply wrong.

Statwise I seem to remember it being a very tactical mitigation focused set which is very undesirable given the additon of 2 points per point of will change that was made.

The main raid Armour setups are 2 Lesser Erebor, 2 Greater Erebor 2 Class Golds or 4 Hytbold, 2 Greater Erebor.

To touch on what Beaniemooch said I personally think 5 blue is garbage, I find the capstone lackluster, and don't like any of the blues for a 5th trait, and then you have to give up 1 anthem. But the other Minstrel in our group swears by it. Then there is the 4Y group, I personally find this setup spends to much time keeping anthems up. (I have done maths to convince myself of this, but it would take a while to type up and make readable, and there are some assumptions I've made others might not agree with). To cut the story short I think 4B 3Y is a good solid build that doesn't overly tax the novice healer but there is subtly to your choice of anthem which you grow into as you get more experienced at reading the situation.

Also congratulations on your successful run.
    Last edited by 00CloughRN; May 16 2013 at 06:53 PM.

Congratulations on your Sambrog run! I agree with CloughRN about the traits, 4B3Y is good for healing in melody. Tried the yellow build- it's nice if you and the samll group know their stuff but the anthem rostation is beyond me when it gets hectic.

Quote Originally Posted by 00CloughRN View Post
    Good advice, I disagree on the 2 points above. You are never going to reach the tactical mastery cap which I think is now 70% Outgoing Healing. I like about 53ish%. You get far more for your effort pumping crit rating, given our intrinsically high healing crit modifier from the blue trait and a healing instrument, and the way diminishing returns work. 1%crit is actually better than 1% Healing in most situations. Also a high dose on either stat on an item is about the 700 mark making crit the more desirable option, assuming you are working with both stats being reasonably high.

As for the flop its not that great, it doesn't drop aggro, it merely makes you untargetable. If you get straight back up your going to jump right back to the top of the kill list. Sure it can help but its going to take you out of the fight for a long time. Far better to hit your bubble and run to the tank.
    Yes, you are right about tact mastery. I forgot it increased to over 50% these days. Still think it's the first stat to focus on for a new minstrel though.
    As for flop. Yes bubble and run to tank is better but if your bubble has vanished and you are facing a wipe or you pick up multiple mobs on a run through a long instance, run somewhere to hide/to the gate/to the tank. Flop. Let who ever is still 'up' get back aggro. Rise. Pot. Heal self. Heal them. Rez the rest. I guess like most things, it's situational

Tried the yellow build- it's nice if you and the samll group know their stuff but the anthem rostation is beyond me when it gets hectic.
    The trick is to know when to let go of your rotation and just use the lower anthem cooldown as an incentive to drop an anthem whenever there is a small lul in the healing hectic. I've tried healing 4b 3y, but as of now I'm back to 4y 3b even for Erebor T2 raids (including healing the solo-tanking hunter on Smaug's Fire challenge when the rest of the raid is off to re-pull all levers ), personally I'm just way more flexible and healing better this way. I'm having a much harder time keeping up two anthems blue-traited than four anthems yellow-traited, but I'm pretty sure it's just a question of practice.

Back on topic: Like someone up-thread suggested, equipment is much less important in the current 3- and 6-mans than experience. You won't be able to stock-up on experience healing groups unless you go and heal them. I started healing somewhere during the Moria levels (while the level-cap was 65) and the kinship made sure to always send a captain or warspeech-minstrel with me at first so that there was someone to back me up when things got out of hand. It was a good way to get some initial experience, but I didn't really learn to heal properly until I started to join pugs from glff and heal all kinds of groups with different abilities, strategies and so on. Don't try to start at the top (e.g. healing t2 endgame raids), start like you did with 3- and 6-mans, and once you've reached the point when you find the groups and/or instances can't surprise you any more (or at least only very seldom), branch out to other instances, other groups, and eventually larger content.

Calta's suggestion of trying skrimish-raids before regular raids to get used to the many people around you is a good one, but might be a bit difficult to do right now since not may people are interested in running those at this point (though they'll probably be all the rage once the level cap raises again). Alternatively you can try lvl85-t1-raids (preferably with groups you know from smaller instances so you have an idea of how the people react to certain situations). An instance with 12 players is significantly different from one with half that many, and takes some getting used to.

Good luck and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bramor View Post
    The trick is to know when to let go of your rotation and just use the lower anthem cooldown as an incentive to drop an anthem whenever there is a small lul in the healing hectic. I've tried healing 4b 3y, but as of now I'm back to 4y 3b even for Erebor T2 raids (including healing the solo-tanking hunter on Smaug's Fire challenge when the rest of the raid is off to re-pull all levers ), personally I'm just way more flexible and healing better this way. I'm having a much harder time keeping up two anthems blue-traited than four anthems yellow-traited, but I'm pretty sure it's just a question of practice.
    OK! You've nearly persuaded me. I do understand the advantages but I guess it's fear of mucking up. I'll try it again when I get to group with kinnies and have the right armour set

To the OP-there's always something new to learn

If you're interested in trait set ups, we've discussed it at length here. The minutiae of the discussion is probably a bit confusing if your just starting out, trait wise we are really very flexible, I personally have 6 different builds I use regularly depending on the content/group/my mood (all of which I've healed with with varying degrees of success).

OK! You've nearly persuaded me. I do understand the advantages but I guess it's fear of mucking up. I'll try it again when I get to group with kinnies and have the right armour set

To the OP-there's always something new to learn
    There's a plugin called MistrelBuffs that basically displays your active ballads and anthems in a nice, big way on your screen. It's invaluable to me in managing anthems (and to a lesser degree ballads) when things get hectic and I don't have the time to keep up a steady anthem rotation.

Armour sets you can pretty much use anything that feels good, you don't need any of those sets with +5 anthem duration if you have four yellow traits (including +anthem duration and -anthem cooldown) and the maxed +anthem duration legacy. For a while (during Isengard) I was running with a 5-piece Draigoch setup to get to 35 seconds anthem duration and 5 seconds cooldown (I normally have 30 duration/5 cooldown when traited 4 yellow) and it did allow me to keep up five anthems with ease, but to be honest there really is no content where you would ever need this, either it's easy enough healing-wise that the defensive/healing anthems aren't needed anyway, or healing is intense enough that you won't be able to hit an anthem every time they are off cooldown, in which case you're mostly better off just dropping down to three anthems played whenever there is room for one (and most content of this kind has a clear preference on whether to play offensive (damage race) or defensive (controlled damage) anthems anyway).

I'm currently using four pieces of the blue Hytbold set for the +10%-bonus (which I would probably skip if I had the +10% bonus that comes with the fourth blue trait) and two pieces of the yellow Greater Erebor set (which I choose because of the stats, I went for the two pieces with crit defence since I've taken off the crit defence ring in favour of the Snowbourn healer ring and the golden minstrel ring, the blue Erebor set unfortunately only has one piece with crit defence). My healing output may not be quite as much as a blue-traited minstrel (yes, I know the math, I've been discussing it with an in-game aquaintance ever since Isengard first came out ), but I have yet to find the content where the (slightly) increased healing output really is necessary and of more value than the flexibility my extra anthems give me. Like everything else though, your mileage may vary (depending on groups, equipment and personal preferences).

Quote Originally Posted by Bramor View Post
    My healing output may not be quite as much as a blue-traited minstrel (yes, I know the math, I've been discussing it with an in-game aquaintance ever since Isengard first came out ), but I have yet to find the content where the (slightly) increased healing output really is necessary and of more value than the flexibility my extra anthems give me. Like everything else though, your mileage may vary (depending on groups, equipment and personal preferences).
    I would say Yellow line healing is less flexible. With the yellow line the ideal situation is where you are hitting an anthem every 5s, and you sacrifice your anthem rotation as required. The blue line gives you real flexibility as you need to choose your anthems. You can go from exactly the same offensive buffs to the 16% OGH difference (Which is about 8% real terms increase + another 0-5% increase dependent on how much the yellow line is sticking to the 5s anthem rotation). The yellow line does out heal the blue line if the blue line wants to keep up AoP, AoW, but only if you need significant group healing thanks to AotFP which equates to about 200HPS if you need fellowship healing.

For me it's a case of I can't find any content were the slight increase in survivability you get from the yellow line when you need to maximise damage output outweighs the flexibility in targeted healing and the ability to really maximise the groups survivability.

But as you say, I think its a personal preference.

Ok, I raid, and have a lot of experience with gear, as i've been looking for a good build for awhile, and i've finally found one, this is end game, and you must work up to it, but anyways....

My Earrings consist of two blackened silver earrings that drop from Battle for erebor raid, and at times can go to only 40 gold on the auction house if there are lots up. My Necklace is the shiny mooncandle necklace of spirit, it is a scrollcase single use recipe from new raids, I also have a shiny mooncandle necklace of wisdom, that I use for morale and crit defence, and when im healing smaller things I use the wildermore will necklace, for lots of tactical mastery. My pocket I switch out, although the better would be something I don't have, western seas navigation chart is what you want, I have the hardened barrow bree from maze GB, and when I need some vit, charred armor fragments from Durchest. The wildermore epic quality pocket isnt that bad, although it lacks will. Bracelets are guthfinns golden bangle from irobars peak, I have 2, but will soon have both wildermore bracelets as they are just a little better, willful bracelet of the horselords is obviously better but my first one didnt crit, so others are fine. For rings, I would suggest using one rohan menders ring from the eastement jewellery vendor, it gives a good 1k heal to fellow on every heal (15%) chance, and right now I have the sunbrand one for morale and the hoT, but caragraphs ring is better for a secondary.

LI time (yay) for my healing sword I have a second age, I have triumphant spirit CD legacy, rally CD, anthem duration, soliloquoy of spirit pulses, will, and vitality. I have a 1st age healing book, although a second one would recquire the same legacies. Healing and motivational skills healing, bolster courage healing, raise the spirit healing (although is could be switched with -% power cost to healing skills legacy, which I will get eventually with remembrance crystal) Raise the spirit healing legacy is just a personal prference, -CD chord of salvation legacy, and will.

Relic time! My sword has true setting of the north, eastement gem of charity, eastement rune of power, and emblem of tactics (<- is a crafted relic and if you dont have full guilded in a profession buy an emblem of will from Ah or have a friend make it). On my book I have the same, although for my second and third relic I use wildermore instead of eastement, [Wildermore gem of charity, wildermore rune of power] same should go for the sword eventually, however I wanted to use the shards on alts. Also, for my (I dont know the name) on my LI's I use ardent will II and will of eldar days II (First being on book and second on sword) you can get them from the group of NPC's that give you the rohan rings.

Now armor time ! So my hat is helm of the hytbold watcher, shoulders of the erebor watcher, and I use the willfull cloak of eomer occasionally for morale, but the hidden cloak of knowledge from maze is what I use when I dont need morale, and silken spider cloak from webs of the scuttledells, is what i use normally. Jacket of the hytbold watcher, gloves of the hytbold watcher, leggings of the hytbold watcher, and boots of the erebor watcher. I do this because hytbold 4 piece set bonus is 10% healing, and 2 piece erebor is 5% crit chance. For my instrument, I choose the theorbo, because it's the least annoying, exquisite oaken theorbo of resolve.

For my traits I use 4 blues 3 yellows, blues are, life-singer, silver tongue, focused preformance, and (Here's where there's a personal preference) improved raise the spirit, now, I want to use that because I use raise the spirit more than I used to and it's nice to have a spammable large-ish heal. for my yellows I have Smooth voice, glorious anthem, and flow of harmony. There are my raid traits, for the 10% healing bonus from 4 blues, but in smaller 6mans and 3mans I trait with 4 yellows, (take off improved raise the spirit) and put on battle hym, so I can keep up several anthems. Legendary is obvious but I use improved soliluqouy of spirit, fellowships heart, and rally.

My build only, have fun and experiment, I managed to boost my hps to almost 4.3k max from 2k (BUffed of course)!

Quote Originally Posted by Orisk View Post
    Legendary is obvious but I use improved soliluqouy of spirit, fellowships heart, and rally.
    How do you manage to use the blue capstone (improved soloquily of spirit), although you trait only 4 blue?
    I thougt u need 5 (blue) for the capstone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamortin View Post
    How do you manage to use the blue capstone (improved soloquily of spirit), although you trait only 4 blue?
    I thougt u need 5 (blue) for the capstone?
    You caught me! I mixed up build traits, I only use those legendaries for certain times I was in one of those occasions when I made the post and wasnt paying attention ;P, I just have wizards on for that 3rd one.

It also seems i've left out my shield, I use the (If you want one a guilded metalsmith will have no problems making you one the name is obvious in the section) Something like vibrant assault shield of the watcher I think, I made mine, get a friend, because I havent seen any on the AH. then also now that im using that I stick with the cloak of hidden knowledge from gb, you lose 400 tactical but gain 800 crit.
    Last edited by Orisk; Jun 03 2013 at 12:24 PM.