We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wondering if anyone has left yet?

Ive moved and lost interent for the past couple of days and since U11 has went live with turbine's next shot at totally killing the moors, I was wondering if anyone on our server has finally given up the ghost and i didnt get to say goodbye. I hope no one has left even though this is very discouraging to me, granted i was never gonna reach one of those titles soon being a horrible pvp champ and a WL, I am saddened for everyone else who has worked for those titles. I remember when slashed got it i was on creepside and he was posting it in ooc. If you did leave and i didnt get to say bye then this is bye and maybe ill see you somewhere else, especially if this boulder keeps rolling on down the hill.
    Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade

I guess masochism is still strong with me, but not that strong as before, I admit.
    Trait trees have ruined the game

the change is overrated, its just some deeds anyway. Ive never seen people brag in OOC about what title they got
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Yeah I have

I've moved on since u10. I heard what they did to the KBs and it really didn't surprise me. One more meaningless goal for the zerg to achieve. I really prized my KBs as one of the last solo players on Gladden whenever I could get them. It's disappointing to have spent that much time earning them (years) and then they take them away.

-Mudknot r9

(The KBs that Dolcarak and other baiters like him took from me are not accounted for)
    Last edited by detrimentalicon; May 19 2013 at 02:13 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000034770/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I've allowed my subscritption to lapse, part in protest, part in frustration.

Between the sad sad combination of WB dictating the developement of this game with ONLY an eye for the almighty dollar, and the devs capitulating at every turn from fear of losing their jobs, I have become seriously dissatisfied with the direction of this game, and more notably, PVMP, since that's all I really care about.

They don't seem to care about what the community wants, disregard all the feedback, and rarely implement a change that isn't designed to bring them more money. Unfortunately, it's not at all about the customer anymore, but moreso about increasing the profits of the WB shareholders.

I said it in game, and i'll say it here, Turbine devs need to get some financial backers, grow a collective pair, give WB the big fat double-birdied middle fingers, quit their jobs, and go start a new developement company where they write the rules and the customer again comes first.

FTP FTW!!!

My 2 cents.

I have not kept up with any of the changes in LOTRO - Only visiting now and then to grats my old amigos on ranking and such, I am left with asking: Did they take KB's away?

If so, >.<
    . .
    . .
    . .
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000003a241/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Althorion View Post
    I've allowed my subscritption to lapse, part in protest, part in frustration.

Between the sad sad combination of WB dictating the developement of this game with ONLY an eye for the almighty dollar, and the devs capitulating at every turn from fear of losing their jobs, I have become seriously dissatisfied with the direction of this game, and more notably, PVMP, since that's all I really care about.

They don't seem to care about what the community wants, disregard all the feedback, and rarely implement a change that isn't designed to bring them more money. Unfortunately, it's not at all about the customer anymore, but moreso about increasing the profits of the WB shareholders.

I said it in game, and i'll say it here, Turbine devs need to get some financial backers, grow a collective pair, give WB the big fat double-birdied middle fingers, quit their jobs, and go start a new developement company where they write the rules and the customer again comes first.

FTP FTW!!!

My 2 cents.
    Good to see you finally open your eyes to what's going on instead of supporting the problem.. But let's face it, it is a business and and when they stop making money, they will either cease to support the game or they'll make changes that will show dividends.

As long as folks are paying to win, then they'll keep providing the services that people pay for.. Everytime you see a bought character slot for a Warden or RK hit the Moors with their store bought pots and buffs then know that turbine is making money just so someone can be OP and feel uber.. It's what the majority of people these days want.

I really don't think it's going to change and have resigned myself to thinking of it as those folks are at least providing me the opportunity to play for free. While dieing to an OP class really holds no significance, It sure is sweet when I see a pay2win get owned.. lmao!!

So park that pay2win hunter of yours and join us underdogs who don't support pay2win over good pvp. There is always room in my groups for another freaver.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJeff View Post
    I have not kept up with any of the changes in LOTRO - Only visiting now and then to grats my old amigos on ranking and such, I am left with asking: Did they take KB's away?

If so, >.<
    . .
    . .
    . .
    Partially. Any participation in a kill counts towards your class specific kill deeds, however the individual KB's still count solely towards your monsterslayer deeds.

I've pretty much left. I just don't have the will to play any aspect of this game any more.