I suppose we are stuck with this horrible new alert box and will have to put up with it until Turbine realise how useless it is for most players. In the meantime does anyone know how to make some sort of use of it?
1) Is there anyway of knowing that the alert is one you really want instead of one of the majority which you have no interest in, without having to constantly keep opening it to look inside?
2) How much will it hold before new alerts wipe out older alerts? If I ignore it for too long because 90% of alerts don't interest me, will I lose the 10% of alerts I am interested in or do I have to check every bloody alert?
3) I saw someone say they tied a specific alert to a hot key so they don't have to use the box. Which alerts can we hot key and which alerts can't we tie to hotkeys?
4) Is there a way to resize the opened alert window and fix it to a specific location on the screen? ie, make it 1 icon wide and 6 icons long and use it like the old system?
5) I have minimised the icon and turned off the sound alert, but is there a way to make it stop vibrating like a bloody sex toy every 2 minutes?