We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

EZmoding at its best

Sad to not have been able to get good fights frapsed with some people, especially Halkin

This is basically me serenading people who gave me the pleasure of fighting them.
    Burz <3 Trahai, had the fight where you beat me at gv, but it got lost due to being recorded after a super laggy fight with Dark Q_Q, Sorry
    Sorry to Chiron for ending up sorta counter heal-spamming T_T
    Also Dark you have the highest lag-out rating while frapsing, so ofc few vids made it also you had to compete with Bane for screen time and I didn't think I do that awesomely to show an all warg vid ^^ Chiron, you're #2 in lag % while fighting :/

Thanks for the fun ^^
    Last edited by Nifroth; May 15 2013 at 04:34 PM.

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Good stuff,gonna miss the fights.

/cheers

~B.
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

Nice Vid.
    Warg vs Champ can be fun to watch.

I'm glad you sped our fights up...... and shame on me for popping Uruk Heal in that fight I kill you, hoped you wouldn't use that footage mwahahaha
    I am the terror that flaps in the night.
    Pig

Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon View Post
    Nice Vid.
    Warg vs Champ can be fun to watch.

I'm glad you sped our fights up...... and shame on me for popping Uruk Heal in that fight I kill you, hoped you wouldn't use that footage mwahahaha
    Eh, was kinda ok that fight, imo, still close. Did you even have full aud?
    Was real tough fights tho, hopefully we shall get to do that again sometime in the meantime - you can do that cappy thing ;D

Lotro PVP Videos l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff