We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Logging In Problems

When I log in and choose a server to play, a small screen pops up saying internal error, please contact customer support. Does anyone know how to fix this at all or do I just have to wait for another update?.

Internal error

Hi,
    Click on the American flag in the language option and change it to German. Let it run awhile in German, then click it back to the American flag.
    You'll then get the LOTRO accept/decline options, click accept on all of them and the game should load.
    This is an old problem. Turbine has never been able to solve it....

Good Luck

I'm having the same problem. There was an update via twitter 22 hours ago regarding this but no update since. I have not been able to load in the game at all since the new update Please can we have an update as to when we can expect this to be fixed? Or if anyone has found a work around that allows you to get in the game, could you please share it with us? I understand that you're probably bogged down with requests left right and centre but would really appreciate an update as I would like to get back into the game again

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000193e20/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks I was having the same problem and the language change worked
    We are going to need a bigger bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Holalja View Post
    Hi,
    Click on the American flag in the language option and change it to German. Let it run awhile in German, then click it back to the American flag.
    You'll then get the LOTRO accept/decline options, click accept on all of them and the game should load.
    This is an old problem. Turbine has never been able to solve it....

Good Luck

Fantastic! That worked, thanks heaps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e000000193e20/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]