We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Orcchops, Itcy, Muzdust and yes, even Gunnor

Thanks for the fights last night. It was a really good time. It's nice that we can still get together and have some fun organized action like that. I think we both got our share of infamy/renown.

Unfortunately, my power went out which ended the fun for me. I hope you were able to keep going.

Thanks again for the fights!

-Clevinger
    [CENTER][b][u][Gladden][/u][color=gray] Second Marshal Clevinger, Third Marshal Aristeides, Lieutenant Katsimbalis, [/color][color=red]Lieutenant Creamsicle[/b][/color][/center]
    [CENTER]3.7 million renown and counting![/center]

Quote Originally Posted by reincarnate View Post
    Thanks for the fights last night. It was a really good time. It's nice that we can still get together and have some fun organized action like that. I think we both got our share of infamy/renown.

Unfortunately, my power went out which ended the fun for me. I hope you were able to keep going.

Thanks again for the fights!

-Clevinger
    Who's Gunnor???
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.