We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Threaded View

focused feedback : hunter yellow line mounted combat *new*

So I was wondering what everyone/ forum users felt about the new yellow line on our mounts. I had a good but brief experience on the light steed was satisfied with options available.

To keep it simple still had dash, have a cc skill, some crit buffs and a trap which fears. Oh and a fury builder. Very dps oriented and fine by me.

My experience was killing couple of warbands , kramp seemed easier than usual and seem to be dismounting more often. Rain of arrows (is that right? Don't mean the normal aoe spam non mounted one) does more damage not noted any power issues from that going up.

Our first skill in the yellow line is a force close skill that seems the opposite to what we want, perhaps thats an error the dev diary suggested ranged would get the opposite. I referred to this above as the cc skill, which we should have but instead have this force.close thing. (imo of course).
    So any thoughts from " the community" ?

Will reply when played for longer and tried medium mount etc. Just keen to hear others thoughts.
    Last edited by Eldarian_Grace; May 14 2013 at 05:02 AM. Reason: spelling and clarity
    Elendilmir - 95 Hunter Berenthalion - 80ish Burg Berendybuck - baby warden Berenion.

Worst Reaver on the server BerendyBash - R4