We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why do we have awful icons?

I finally managed to get back into the game today and the very first thing I see is the new 'Alert' icon. What the ......??? Do we suddenly have designers from 'My Little Pony' working here now? It looks like a cartoon icon from a game for the under 5s! Couldn't Turbine have at least used an icon that looks like it might actually belong in this game? Come on Turbine, I know you have been dumbing down the game and making it more suitable for younger players, but you could at least keep some graphical continuity with the rest of the game. What's next, a clown in a cartoon car drives across the screen with a banner announcing an alert???

Go into Options / UI Settings / Alerts and change the size to 0.7 to get it back to a size more in line with the previous icons.
    [SIZE=3]NO SLEEP 'TILL MORDOR!![/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by q945 View Post
    Go into Options / UI Settings / Alerts and change the size to 0.7 to get it back to a size more in line with the previous icons.
    +rep and thanks for the tip!