We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How do I join?

How do I join SoN?

My character is a Dwarf named Belgruff, lvl 75

Send an in-game note to Benjimir and I will see to your being taken care of!

I sent an application via the website a few days ago. are you still accepting applications or is recruiting at a halt right now?

The responses are on their way to this weeks applications, double check spam filters and the note should be there shortly. As for admission, reach out to Benjimir in-game or by in-game mail and I'll get a time setup to invite and introduce you!

Details TBA

Great LotRO video! Can't believe you guys didn't crash the server

Sons of Numenor [Games Dominion] invites you to join it's gaming society founded in 2008 on Landroval. Become part of our Kinship in LOTRO or simply share your enjoyment of gaming and pop culture among friends! Start your journey with us and learn more at our Discord: https://discord.gg/EmbgJ39

Thy Masters Whip.

The Orcs were fierce and driven. But they could not stand against trained soldiers. Nor could they easily acquit themselves well against shrewd….or sufficiently vengeful foes. However the goal was not always to bring swift victory. There was a satisfaction the Sons took from knowing the fear the traces of their deeds would leave behind.
    ~Bondermir Exidines “By My Master’s Leave.”

The courier paused, looking up blindly towards the rises that led down to the shallow creek he was following, the failing light of dusk was giving way to dark. The mount sipped at the water between heavy pants. The courier had driven it hard for some hours now but had yet to evade his pursuit. The riders in black seemed to know his purpose and path. For being well clad and the summer air being warm the courier felt cold. Doubling back and forth over creeks, riding afield of his intended destination, each time to find the riders in black had found him again. His lord and master told him he should fear nothing but he was ill at ease just the same.

The couriers head snap around, eyes wide on the creek bed behind him. A sharp cry rose from some distance, then two others replied seemingly far above. The rider flexed his knees and kicked his heels up, spinning his mount forward in haste. The riders in black were behind him and now above him on the ridges forming the valley. Accursed riders, there were no men, they did not sleep, never stopped. The couriers task was of urgent need, he could not fail his master yet fear of it was waning compared to the chill that ran up his spine in the hot summer air now.

His mount surged forward, it was a good and trusty one but it seemed driven by fear as much as the courier now. Both mount and rider glanced to the side as the snaps of branches and rise of horses were heard just beyond sight. The courier clutched at the pouch at his side. The riders in black must not have it. An arrow soared out of the darkness enveloping the valley now and the courier drove his heels deeper into his mount. The sound of the black riders could be heard on all sides now. Without warning the couriers mount seemed to fall away before him as another arrow hit home and felled it. For the briefest moment the courier thought somehow he was flying as he sailed through the air as the mouth collapsed under him. Free, he would escape, his mission would succeed, his lord would be pleased. The riders in black would be only a fearful memory.

The courier awoke. Seconds, minutes, he could not tell how long since that bit of hope as he flew through the air. As he stirred he could not move his legs. His hand went quickly to the pouch. His mission. It remained. The woods behind him stirred. Fear overcame the pain of his shattered leg and he pushed himself across the ground with his remaining leg. The howl of an arrow halted his retreat as it pinned his intact leg to the ground below. That agony fled the couriers mind and cold dread filled it as the trees parted and the riders in black emerged.

The hooded riders in black approached the fallen courier without fear. Their leader flanked to either side his lieutenants. The lieutenant's carried swords, dark from acid washing, it seemed to draw the light from the air around it. The courier reached for the pouch but his hand was crushed under the boot of the leader who kneeled and took it into his gloved hand.

The leader squeezed the porch and shook it with satisfaction as he rose. He turned and cast the pouch through the air to another of the riders, hooded and mounted. The rider bowed his head and turned his dark mount away and galloped off. Cold with fear, pain and now the failure of his most urgent mission the courier spat out what curses he knew and with what defiance he could muster warned the rider. “You cannot win. If my master finds you he will make you know suffering!” The leader paused, turning back to the courier he tilted his head to the side. His lieutenants drew closer to his side as he stood high over the courier. His gauntlets took the sides of his hood and cast it back. Benjimir Thursby looked down dismissively at the shattered orc and with a vicious smirk replied “If.”

Benjimir turned away from the orc and with a gesture and nod to his lieutenant returned to his own mount. As the orc clawed at the ground in vain and slipped into the void as Bondermir gestured to the Elf huntress. The courier slipped into the void with the glint of Tessariels teeth smiling under her hood as she drew and loosed a last arrow for the night.

Sons of Numenor [Games Dominion] invites you to join it's gaming society founded in 2008 on Landroval. Become part of our Kinship in LOTRO or simply share your enjoyment of gaming and pop culture among friends! Start your journey with us and learn more at our Discord: https://discord.gg/EmbgJ39

I have placed my application online with your fine organization, and look forward to hearing back from you, if I am found to be a suitable applicant.

A bit about me, not found on the application: I am just a solo-centric, light-RP sort of player, looking for a Kinship to call home on Landroval. I have a long history with MMORPGs, tracing back to "Anarchy Online" in 2004, and I have been playing LOTRO on and off since November 2007. At one time, I was a Guild Officer in "World of Warcraft" (Shaman and Druid Officer), as well as Main Raid Healer, supporting the Tank Healer. This was through "Wrath of the Lich King" and into the start of "Cataclysm", before I moved on back to LOTRO. This was also when I chose to not do Raid content any longer, due to the hassles involved. Part of why I was interested in your guild is because I'm looking for a "No Drama" environment.

I am an active streamer on Twitch, where I stream my LOTRO gameplay at least three times every weekend. Usual times are 8am Saturday mornings, and 9pm on both Saturday and Sunday evenings (all times Pacific, and may vary slightly, due to Life). I have my own Discord server (for podcasting and such), so I am quite willing and able to make use of the SoN Discord server, especially if anyone in the Kinship would like to come on my stream, even if it were just to chat while we do separate things.

My primary character is my Hobbit Warden (Scormey), but I am also leveling up a Beorning (Scormur), and a High Elf RuneKeeper (Scoranthir). In addition, I have a Hobbit Minstrel in their mid-thirties (Scormus), I can break out, if needed.

Again, I look forward to hearing back from SoN, should I be deemed worthy of further consideration.

(Four out of Five idiots watch Scormey stream LOTRO over on Twitch.tv. The other idiot can't figure out how to get off of his Website.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2