We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Question on Wyrmfire Mender's Ring of Rohan

Hi guys, on the tooltip, it states that "On every captain healing skills, 15% chance to apply to the caster: cooldown 30.0s effects applied to the fellowship with 20m: +1165.3 morale".

Is the captain healing skill referring to all cappy heal skills or just words of courage?

Also, is +1165.3 morale divided among all members of fellowship so each person gets less than that total amount of morale?
    Beautifulheart Level 85 champ (main), Alts: 85 R7 Burg 85 R5 Warden 85 LM 85 RK 75 Mini 75 Guard 85 Cappy 85 Hunter R9 Stalker R7 Defiler

It's supposed to be more than just Words of Courage. Thats what we were complaining about pre-U11 with the Wyrmfire Mender's Ring and Fornost Captain's Cloak, and RockX said he'd design it so that it procced off our other heals.

No, the morale heal is not distributed.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000363f98/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Rechart, Warden
    [url="http://platemetaljacket.blogspot.com/"]Plate Metal Jacket[/url]

It's also not a terribly good source of healing, because of the cooldown for the proc (the ring is around 20ish HPS/target).

It's a nice bit of fluff, little more than that.
    Last edited by Almagnus1; May 14 2013 at 03:13 AM.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

It states +1165, but when I logged in after the update and threw a WoC on the person next to me several times, it procced a +656 heal on me.