We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: BA Corruptions

BA Corruptions

I currently have traited:

4 Mastery Boosts

1 Health for Power(r2)

1 Crit Chance

Went for the glass-cannon approach here, seeing as traiting crit def/tactical mits would only extend my life for a couple of seconds maybe.

What does everyone else trait?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000015ed8e/signature.png]Shumzuda[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rub117 View Post
    I currently have traited:

4 Mastery Boosts

1 Health for Power(r2)

1 Crit Chance

Went for the glass-cannon approach here, seeing as traiting crit def/tactical mits would only extend my life for a couple of seconds maybe.

What does everyone else trait?

Interesting build though I would have to disagree with the masterys due to BAs being more of a burst damage class rather than sustained damage.

I personally run 2 Crit ratings, 2 Crit defense, Health for power r2, and a Physical mit. But that is more of a solo build, not sure what you do.

One might wonder why I go with one physical mit and the only answer I can really come up with is the fact that I annihilate nearly all tactical classes provided they don't self-heal like Mofo in which case it wouldn't matter what combination of traits I use. Also crit defense gets diminished severely after the first one but due to the rare occasion of me finding a 1v1 and rather a 2-4v1 it tends to be more useful.

Hope that helps.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

HfP2, DfP2 and 4 Crit chances
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

H4P2,H4D2,and 4 crit rating

i love to have full 25% crit chance and the 2 morales so i can stand close enough to command post banner which is close to the frontlines without getting picked on due to low morale.(a creep below 20k morale is like a freep below 10k morale)

btw a question to u two r9 bas...r u guys r9 or the sig thing didn't update our new ranks yet?
    Last edited by Krishal; May 13 2013 at 07:28 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000508696/signature.png]Krishal[/charsig]

Been running variety of builds ranging from survival to glass cannon builds. So far, this has probably been my best option:
    DfP 2, HfP 2 and rest are crit rating corruptions. Depending on situation, I might even swap HfP 2 off for DfH 2 if I feel like teasing my healers :P

Crit rating corruptions are better for dps for every creep class from what I've tested.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Krishal View Post

btw a question to u two r9 bas...r u guys r9 or the sig thing didn't update our new ranks yet?
    I'm r9 but everything on the Lotro forums is lagged, already been complained about but turbine rather "Fix" other things instead.
    Kilganon R11 Champion/Galmielwing-r12 Warg/ Tacky R11 Mini(Retired/Defeated by grind)

2 crit , 2 mastery , hfp2 , 1 crit protection

but none of this matters until you all learn to shoot arrows from your butt like kidoumaru
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

Quote Originally Posted by Krishal View Post
    H4P2,H4D2,and 4 crit rating

i love to have full 25% crit chance and the 2 morales so i can stand close enough to command post banner which is close to the frontlines without getting picked on due to low morale.(a creep below 20k morale is like a freep below 10k morale)

I'm rank 9 so the signature is up to date
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/65Fa0CU.jpg[/IMG]
    Don't touch me. I'm evil.

As a R7 Blackarrow, I've found that 3 crit ratings, DfP2, and 2 mastery works best for me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000adb0b/signature.png]Happymeal[/charsig]
    Imladris Freeps: Happymeal and Adultswim
    Imadris Creeps: Happysmeal and Cookout

mm my math was different. I had tested 1 crit rating vrs 1 physical mastery and found the PM gave me more damage.

Also, I like extended fights if its a 1v1 just because we have like, so many DoTs. If i cant live my own dots, screw dat. So this is more of a 1v1 build

H4pwr and H4dmg, Dmg4Pwr, 1 mits, 1 crit defence, 1 PM.
    Last edited by myforumacc2; May 26 2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: got my traits wrong
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

i trait on ranked creeps HfP2, DfP2 and 4 Crit raitings (reaver, ba). only way 2 go atm.
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

traits

i have been gone for a while and recently came back i noticed that crit traits showed up at the trait master and wondering if crit is better than 4 mastery boost? currently DfP,HfP and 4 MB's. last time i played was when RoR came out and wondering if Ba builds changed?

Would come better for you change your Mastery Boosts for Critical Ratings ones, much better do 2k more on critic than 100 more dps per hit... Also Critical Defense than Health for power. Try combinations and see which works better with your play style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Also Critical Defense than Health for power. Try combinations and see which works better with your play style.
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Planning on changing masteries to crit chance for tonight, and see how I fare in some 1v1s. However Jaggahl is that one crit defence really worth swapping in for the HfP? I feel like there is something psychological in having high morale that makes you less of a target in RvR situations...just my thoughts.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/1321301000015ed8e/signature.png]Shumzuda[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Rub117 View Post
    However Jaggahl is that one crit defence really worth swapping in for the HfP? I feel like there is something psychological in having high morale that makes you less of a target in RvR situations...just my thoughts.
    Maybe you can resist some more hits, but more moral than rank deserve=some trait for defense less. Is like got the critical rating trait better than mastery. With critical defense, critical and devasting hits will be less harmful. You can got a few more moral in pool but if a rk or minstrel hit you with more dps not help much. Maybe you can find different traits traited for run solo, in fellow or raid.