We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs down Gap in crafting Guild 58 to 75 Bummer

What were these guys thinking to put 17 level gap in the guild crafted items from 58 to 75. I want my money back I paid for my guild this is bs
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

usually we would stock pile guild items before an update just to make sure!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000170c6/signature.png]Brash[/charsig]

there are guild recipes at the Vineyard in Loth and in Mirkwood. They have rep. requirements tho

As stated above, there are level 60 and 65 guild recipes, but they are, iirc, gated behind reputation requirements, at the time a (somewhat halfhearted, imo) attempt to force people to have their crafters be "level appropriate". Lots of people complained about it, so subsequently they haven't done it that way, at least for the guild recipes.
    LANDROVAL
    Andalraen - 100 Lore-master | Danella - Burglar | Gretal - Minstrel | Eilenel - Runekeeper | Faniriel - Captain
    Clarabow - Hunter | Hanafirwen - Warden | Eoswen - Champion | Chryssy - Guardian

the other problem was after crating my 58 level guild craft blue armor it gain like 2 stat points I would ay it like 2 levels higher the my 50 level that was a joke. as of now i would say run the 50 level armor forget the crating and run helgrod to get good armor too bad peps just don't run that raid much any more.

Me and my wife 62 hunter and my champ are looking for a group to run Helgrod to get the full epic set for 65 I would be glad to join a guild that run this raid a lot late nites
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless.one View Post
    Me and my wife 62 hunter and my champ are looking for a group to run Helgrod to get the full epic set for 65 I would be glad to join a guild that run this raid a lot late nites
    Actually all the Helegrod armour can be obtained with marks and medallions. You don't even have to step one foot in Helegrod to obtain it, just visit any skirmish camp.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001a27a4/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Tzviden View Post
    Actually all the Helegrod armour can be obtained with marks and medallions. You don't even have to step one foot in Helegrod to obtain it, just visit any skirmish camp.
    To make that many medallions would over level my toons so bad I have to run Helegrod and i can stand doing the same skirms a 1000 times anyway i could buy maybe too epic helegrod armor pieces and be out of meddalions

If it's of any help, I made it from level 60 to level 70 by wearing 4 parts from the Moria sets. They are pretty decent. The medallions for them are rather easy to get, just complete a few Moria instances (challenges give more medallions) and maybe go in for a few Turtle runs (1 per day). At level 70 a friend of mine made me a level 70 medium chest piece using a reputation gated recipe from Dunland (I am not sure what other options there are, eg. for light or heavy armor parts, you see, I am a historian). As for the other parts I just used quest rewards until level 75, where I got a full level 75 guild set (the anniversary festival boxes made it easy for me to find the sigils needed). I am level 77 now and it is very good. So if you don't want to bother with reputation gated recipes you could just save up some guild reputation items for level 75 and check that option too. I am just suggesting that it is feasible.
    Good luck and have fun
    [COLOR=#E36C09][b]We Fight For Food Kinship[/b][/COLOR] - [COLOR=#9BBB59][i]Nimrodel Server[/i][/COLOR]
    Visit our [url=www.wefightforfood.com]website[/url] or find us on fb :)

Cool The Gap is Lothlorien and Mirkwood recipes,

Your will have to barter in Lothlorien and Mirkwood to get the 60, 65 and 70 recipes. so yes the guild was mwnt to boost forward as you LvL up. if your under lvl 58 then you will not see those barter recipes till your leveling in Lothlorien and Mirkwood.

the Loth and Mirkwood recipes are actually pretty good, Loth has great stats, the best heavy shield till 70.

Mirkwood has recipes that give your character +25% devastate damage.

They are both rep gated, but quite good.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon