We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Intances at Study, Forge and Lumbermill in Hytbold - any special drops?

I've just started doing these the past few days on three of my toons. I have been getting resources and vendor trash from spawn, and I get the special tokens you can barter at the traders. But I've heard feedback that sometimes special items drop in these instances and wanted to get more feedback on the drop rate for anything besides resources, vendor trash and barter tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Puravidaman View Post
    I've just started doing these the past few days on three of my toons. I have been getting resources and vendor trash from spawn, and I get the special tokens you can barter at the traders. But I've heard feedback that sometimes special items drop in these instances and wanted to get more feedback on the drop rate for anything besides resources, vendor trash and barter tokens.
    Because mobs in these instances drop loot:

L85+ Humanoids in these instances, just like those on the landscape can drop The Ancient Riddermark Scroll-cases.
    These instance bosses, if humanoid have a slightly increased chance at dropping them compared to the regular L85+ humanoid chance.

The instance boss, if not humanoid has a slight chance, which may or may not be equal to the regular humanoid mob-drop chance we see on the landscape.

Mobs in some instances such as the hytbold public instances, are set to drop 'no loot', and thus have a 0% chance for anything normal to drop (They might possibly in some cases, still be able to drop lootboxes and keys, but this behaviour doesn't seem to be consistant, and could be easily stealth modified between updates, and hard to tell if any change was made because of the sheer rarity of the items in question)
    Last edited by Crell_1; May 12 2013 at 05:34 PM.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I've gotten a fair number of crests from them, but I can't recall if they were from mobs or resource nodes. Beyond that I haven't gotten anything but standard loot.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcferrin View Post
    I've gotten a fair number of crests from them, but I can't recall if they were from mobs or resource nodes. Beyond that I haven't gotten anything but standard loot.
    No mob drop crests. That means they all came from nodes. These resource instances have a high-concentration of nodes, which is one reason a lot of people run them.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler