We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A Numbers Game: What Are Yours?

So, I know quite a few other Captains run around with CombatAnalysis. I was just wondering what kind of DPS/HPS numbers we're putting out these days.

I finally dragged myself away from Neverwinter (don't tell anybody I've been cheating on LOTRO) for a while last night and ran Sambrog as both DPS and healer, plus a Scuttledells run (god, that bug with the webs is annoying) as healer. Here's what I got.

Item Build: 4 HytHealer/2-HytLeader. Flask of Rancid Oil in the pocket for the Fate and the Might proc. Nothing else particularly interesting. Wore all the same stuff for both DPS and healing, only changed my standard from War to Hope.

Healer traits: IDOME, HoH Capstone, NfW, RO, DBW, FND, Captain's Hope + RV & Expert Attacks.

Healer stats (buffed): PhyMast 25.6k, TactMast 23.8k, Crit 9.0k, Morale 11.7k

DPS traits: IDOME, LtC Capstone, RV, EA, Adherent of Elendil, Battle-Master, TotT + NfW & RO.

DPS stats (buffed): PhysMast 27.4k, TactMast 24.6k, Crit 9.2k, Morale 9.4k

Results (Healer, Sambrog): ~1600-1800 HPS, through all fights. 90% of this was just Valiant Strike and Rallying Cry. I barely used Words of Courage. Did roughly 500 DPS while in this configuration.

Results (Healer, Scuttledells): ~900 HPS, due to my AoE heals not bouncing off a full fellowship. Still ~500 DPS.

Results (DPS, Sambrog): ~900-1100 DPS. A few fights had more due to lucky crits, but that was the average sustained DPS over the longer, multi-target fights. ~500 HPS from Valiant Strike/Rallying Cry/Inspire. (Didn't use WoC at all.)

What about everyone else? What kind of numbers are you putting out? Similar? Better?
    Last edited by furtim; May 11 2013 at 03:44 PM. Reason: bolded results for readability
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

My traits are the exact same well dps ones IDOME, LtC Capstone, RV, EA, Adherent of Elendil, Battle-Master, TotT + NfW & RO.

Physcial Mastery 36.4k Tatical Mastery 31.2k Crit 12.3k Morale 11,380
    (all stats are buffed for I am a captain)

Combat analysis : Sambrog
    DPS was 1.9k
    HPS was 2.4k

I did use WoC mainly when ever I was running to the target (not in melee range) pretty much using all the time you can.

I only really trait dps because traiting healing isn't really useful or not needed unless you doing T2C raids.

keep in mind I am fully geared.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/07206000000122a48/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Ancient Captain of Windfola

I will run sambrog this friday/saturday and post my results soon.
    [b][size=3][FONT=Garamond][color=#8B0000][center]HELGRIMM OF ELENDILMIR[/color][/FONT][/size][/b][color=#696969][i]Still I'm pushing onward, alone I can't deny
    My presence fills the desert, my spirit never dies![/i][/color][/center]
    [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9080823/ville.gif[/img][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by ApplepieGooddog View Post
    I only really trait dps because traiting healing isn't really useful or not needed unless you doing T2C raids.
    I do a lot of PUGing, so I often run with HoH in the PUG raids.

Otherwise, I'm LtC more often than not.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West