We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    From Dwarrowdelf to Brandywine

    Hullo there. I got a R11 WL back on DD and ive been thinking of transfering to brandy. All that happens at dwarrowdelf is freeps capping lugz and camping grams, and if they cant do that they just go ahead and do 1v1s. Im not 100% sure on transfering but i do want some action not just zerg camp zerg camp etc... So thanks to anyone who responds and hope to see you at Brandy!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    139
    You can never leave Garth or our warleader packs will lose most of its dps ;p Also I will roll a freep and farm you until you transfer back.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    572
    Yes, come join us. I am always looking for skilled, ranked creeps to bolster my raids against the freep horde! :P Bring your friends too!
    Brandywine is quite good for RvR when two opposing raid leaders are out and willing to fight each other. If not it can get a tad zergy, but luckily the players filling those zergs are not great and can be handled with less than even numbers (this is applicable to both sides at times).
    In any case it's a fun server and a fun environment to play in, nice to see some potential Creep transfers for once!
    The only downside is the server lag, but this is applicable to all Turbine servers unfortunately.

    Yours truly,

    Commander Ushrak Grobashnok, Warlord.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Glasgow Scotland
    Posts
    31
    Too many people on BW. You may be happier staying.
    Balkard Hunter retired.
    Rattytail R10 Warg
    Akheals R11 Def

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    368
    this sounds familiar lol. some friends from dwarrow like iriella and ilen transferred from dwarrow to brandy too And most of them got tired of this server or transferred back. Brandywine doesn't have the same community feeling as Dwarrowdelf does, you prob know eachother a lot better on a smaller server so. Yet if you seek bigger action this might be a server for you, just keep the horrible lag, zergs and also camps in mind :P
    Last edited by tarpelion; May 11 2013 at 12:36 PM.
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

  6. #6
    Come on Brandywine and make a noob toon. You can join one of my tribe groups if you want and get a feel for it yourself. I'll tell you this though if this makes it appealing to you. My tribemates that were on with me for most of the day today made over 40k infamy and personally I made 50k.

    No 1v1s

    No farming

    Straight up RvR, solo, small grouping

    Hope that gives you an idea and I'll cya round

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,128
    Dear Gartharg of Dwarrowdelf,

    This toon is a transfer here and I personally have been playing in several US and EU servers since the year 2010 - 2011

    My Minstrel reached r12 in less than a year and it's already half way to r13.

    If you wanna my opinion, you can always create either a freep or a creep or both, so that you feel how the server tastes

    and if it's just fine for your needs! Then after, you will be able to decide what to do with your r10 WL.

    Also, I'd like to say safely that this server has far away the best PvP even if there is a lot of QQ and drama as well :

    you see, behind our toons there are hiding our characters and we won't stop behaviouring such paranoically, even if

    the sun will stop shinning!

    However, you can be safe : you're gonna have fun while in small groups anf RvR because many players here know

    how to roll their toons PvPcally and many raid leaders know how to lead them.

    Yes, you might not meet many of the Veterans here since some of them already decided to move on or some others

    intend to quit soon for their personal reasons, I don't blame them at all : everyone is free to do what he/she feels like!

    So, with this post, I'd like to emphasize in 2 things :

    1.) The rest of us in BW Moors should stay steady and wait for the changes to come and face them, if we still wanna

    play this MMO ofc. This pretty much involved the raid leaders who sould resist the pessimistic senarios about LOTRO

    PvP.

    P.S. No1 I was very sad to see Beatlejuice, Yelk and Latina abandoning their allies just after they hit r15.

    2.) I personally would love to meet in this server every single of you who are reading this post. Everyone is

    overwelcome by my side! If you think you can or are able to either create or transfer your toons, just do it : do not

    hesitate!

    In any case, dear Garthang, I'm looking forward to meet and face both yourself and your friends from Dwarrowdelf in

    BW! Have always fun!

    P.S. No2 It's obvious as it is now : this MMO and its players are in a transient state and we gotta cool down nd see what's

    next, and then decide what to do with that each one on his/her own! Peace!

    Yours sencirely,

    Enesoulas of Brandywine


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Dear Gartharg of Dwarrowdelf,

    This toon is a transfer here and I personally have been playing in several US and EU servers since the year 2010 - 2011

    My Minstrel reached r12 in less than a year and it's already half way to r13.

    If you wanna my opinion, you can always create either a freep or a creep or both, so that you feel how the server tastes

    and if it's just fine for your needs! Then after, you will be able to decide what to do with your r10 WL.

    Also, I'd like to say safely that this server has far away the best PvP even if there is a lot of QQ and drama as well :

    you see, behind our toons there are hiding our characters and we won't stop behaviouring such paranoically, even if

    the sun will stop shinning!

    However, you can be safe : you're gonna have fun while in small groups anf RvR because many players here know

    how to roll their toons PvPcally and many raid leaders know how to lead them.

    Yes, you might not meet many of the Veterans here since some of them already decided to move on or some others

    intend to quit soon for their personal reasons, I don't blame them at all : everyone is free to do what he/she feels like!

    So, with this post, I'd like to emphasize in 2 things :

    1.) The rest of us in BW Moors should stay steady and wait for the changes to come and face them, if we still wanna

    play this MMO ofc. This pretty much involved the raid leaders who sould resist the pessimistic senarios about LOTRO

    PvP.

    P.S. No1 I was very sad to see Beatlejuice, Yelk and Latina abandoning their allies just after they hit r15.

    2.) I personally would love to meet in this server every single of you who are reading this post. Everyone is

    overwelcome by my side! If you think you can or are able to either create or transfer your toons, just do it : do not

    hesitate!

    In any case, dear Garthang, I'm looking forward to meet and face both yourself and your friends from Dwarrowdelf in

    BW! Have always fun!

    P.S. No2 It's obvious as it is now : this MMO and its players are in a transient state and we gotta cool down nd see what's

    next, and then decide what to do with that each one on his/her own! Peace!

    Yours sencirely,

    Enesoulas of Brandywine

    this is the reason why you are one of the few people I can't insult when I call you as a target on the DPS assist ~.~

  9. #9
    Thank you all for responding! Ill take some advice from you guys and roll a creep here first, then if i like it ill transfer my rank 11 WL over to Brandy, lets just hope my PC can handle massive RvR :/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Estalen View Post
    Thank you all for responding! Ill take some advice from you guys and roll a creep here first, then if i like it ill transfer my rank 11 WL over to Brandy, lets just hope my PC can handle massive RvR :/
    Forgot to mention my toon's name. If you want to group with me or Gothnon who is the leader of our tribe just send a tell to him or variation (my warg). Cya round

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Estalen View Post
    Thank you all for responding! Ill take some advice from you guys and roll a creep here first, then if i like it ill transfer my rank 11 WL over to Brandy, lets just hope my PC can handle massive RvR :/
    I was under the impression transfers are currently disabled?

    Regardless, Brandywine is the server to be for PvP.

    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Forgot to mention my toon's name. If you want to group with me or Gothnon who is the leader of our tribe just send a tell to him or variation (my warg). Cya round
    Not the most desperate recruitment pitch I've seen on the forums in this thread at all.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Not the most desperate recruitment pitch I've seen on the forums in this thread at all.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Not the most desperate recruitment pitch I've seen on the forums in this thread at all.
    That’s funny.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    az
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by totallynotatrollipromise View Post
    Forgot to mention my toon's name. If you want to group with me or Gothnon who is the leader of our tribe just send a tell to him or variation (my warg). Cya round
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

  15. #15
    Just came to revisit this thread and announce that as soon as the xfers are back up,ill be coming over to brandy. Hope to see you all in game and meet new faces!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload