We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Not Receiving Premium Classes

Bought the expansion triple pack and I haven't received the rune-keeper class from the mines of moria expansion pack yet. I've already entered the cd key and it seems to have given me the other features since I have 5 character slots now. The only problem seems to be that the rune-keeper class still appears to be locked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AkkaNomeru View Post
    Bought the expansion triple pack and I haven't received the rune-keeper class from the mines of moria expansion pack yet. I've already entered the cd key and it seems to have given me the other features since I have 5 character slots now. The only problem seems to be that the rune-keeper class still appears to be locked for me.
    Contact account support if you can, that is absolutely something they should be able to fix.
    By Phone:

Account Management English Phone Support is available by calling 1 (781) 407-4020. The hours are:

Monday through Friday: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern
    Weekend Coverage: 12:00 Noon to 9:00 PM Eastern
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aea6e/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]