I haven't raided or grouped for instances since SOA and Moria. I'm at level 80 and working toward level 85. I keep seeing in the GLFF channel people looking to do groups for old Moria instances, as well as others. Would you guys kindly please answer a few questions from a long-timer who is completely lost? I'd really appreciate your help. Thanks!
- Are these instances all scaled to level? I am especially referring to the Moria ones, like Dark Delvings, but I'm curious about the others as well.
- If some aren't scaled, which ones, or how do I easily tell in-game?
- Should I assume that when they are LFG in the GLFF channel that they expect me to be level capped and geared/virtued out to the teeth already? Or are they sometimes doing things at the original intended level? I'd love to jump in. Leveling solo all the time is rather dull. But I don't want to make people exasperated if they were expecting a level capped player. I can wait another 5 levels if I must!
- If they're scaled, where are the quest hubs to pick them up so I can get tokens or whatever is being bartered these days? I'd imagine things have been remodeled significantly since I last ran these things.
- What exactly is being bartered? I know some of these have got to be scaled, but I'm unsure what the big reward is these days, or where to turn in tokens or whatever.
- While we're talking groups, what's the new minimum expected virtue level these days? (Ex. Must have all virtues at 10, or 15, or...?) (Oh, please don't say 15! I have minimum 10, and more. Just don't say 15! Ugh!)
- Does that virtue level apply for the smaller instances (such as Moria) as opposed to full out raids? I much prefer doing the smaller instances, and I would hope the entry requirements wouldn't be as strict.