We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cheiftan Jasiak!

Rumour has it the best nub reaver hit r12 yesterday, congrats! You've accomplished your goal and well deserved at that.

The bunny king's army grows larger...
    The end is drawing near...

gratz on 12 chief

Grats nub welcome to the bunny ranks!! We shall have an oc cookout when I return and offer a sacrifice to sauron in hope that he returns our bunny leader to us(yes I mean razyr ). Welcome to the bunny pack now we have to wait for welth to rank again.
    Last edited by Dntx09; May 10 2013 at 04:08 PM.

Congrats Jas, good to see you r12 finally.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Grats, I like your crazy play style. I always know I will get a fight out of you when you show up.

Gratz nubcake

Gratz Grandpa :P

This is one hell of a feat for you Jas. You've turned into one hell of a reaver that I have come to admire and respect deeply. I can still remember back when I freeped a lot and you were still gettin up in the ranks and learning how to reaver. You've definitely learned many things since then and you are feared by many freeps because of it. Keep up the good work bro, always a pleasure to group with you and Welth and talk to you guys in vent. Hope to get my reaver up in the ranks with you and Welth someday.

Onwards to rank 13 maybe? Lol

gratzzzz cheiftan jasiak!

gratz, u fail but ur still a decent opponent, naaaaaaaaaw I kid...gratz man, ur a pretty good reaver for 1v1s and open pvp. gluck on r13, and if u hit r13 before I hit r10 im rqing

somewhere between this world and the next...
    Grats Jasiak! You are an excellent reaver and I have really enjoyed our 1v1's. I would give you the edge but Update 11 brings new gear for freeps - no QQ.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

way to go

hey good job on the rank, you deserve it buddy, and we definatly need more purple ranks lol