We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation Lets just organize this a little,..

Soo... This is a thread to start 'organizing the moors. Yes, might sound a little stupid but hey, what can go wrong than how the conditions it might have right now. If your not liking what I'm saying right now just get off :P And yes, I mean you, you know who I'm talking to.

Anyways, I been seeing much Raids fighting it out sometimes and see this quite a few on other servers. Perhaps we can organize a certain place for people who are raiding to go somewhere to fight the other raid, such as we won't have a problem for people who want to solo instead. Plus this might work to get rid of some Raid-leechers (People who aren't in the raid but follow them around). It might also end some zerging of some raid just killing some random soloer which sucks. Anyways i hope you might take my consideration in this post
    [center][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/8256/f/2014/117/f/1/eating_ice_cream_never_looked_cuter_gif_by_dnftt2011-d7g76mt.gif[/img][/center]
    [center][color=gold][b]-"When I get love/hate LotRO PvMP."[/b][/color][/center]

Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Organized fights are kinda worthless, simply because of the high significance that the landscape and terrain of a fight have in a raid v raid scenario. Open field heavily favors ranged classes, for instance, while a fight near plenty of places to use LOS would heavily favor burst dps melee classes like reavers. There's simply no way to make a fight perfectly balanced, so why try? Better to use strategy to help you win against more numbers rather than feeding each other in an organized fight.

My two cents.
    RIP Milkmefondly 2014

In defense of raid leeching

I have to raid leech when the raid is too big, such as the 20-odd creeps last night fighting 25+ creeps, because my computer lags too much to make me useful in the raid. I don't think I'm the only person who has to do this either.

Warisi(Champ).......Rangers of the West
    Philladeas(WL), GrumpyCat(Warg)...Soldiers Of The White Hand
    DocPhil(Defiler), HardCharger(Reaver).....Shadow of the West
    1/2 of the WLBrigade