We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiritier View Post
    We decided to finish the stupid FLM T2C before we leave. Some of us dont even want to, but they still hang around for the name of the kin, the old leader, and for each other. Still lots of bugs, probably they changed some mechanics, and we lack of people (some just have enough and some other have irl stuffs to do), so finally we decided at least try it in about a month or so. And btw chily was bug online.
    What's this "we" business? I was just stating that Chily wrote this long retirement post which stated he was done with the game, yet here he was running around the auction house in Snowbourn. Now you're saying he's raiding still too?! It's post like this where players threaten to quit but still hang around that has to make Turbine laugh. No wonder the devs don't take PVMP complaints seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomizer View Post
    What's this "we" business? I was just stating that Chily wrote this long retirement post which stated he was done with the game, yet here he was running around the auction house in Snowbourn. Now you're saying he's raiding still too?! It's post like this where players threaten to quit but still hang around that has to make Turbine laugh. No wonder the devs don't take PVMP complaints seriously.
    "We" mean the entropy's raid team. He decided to leave, but we drag him back just to finish this raid, finish what we've started. Chily only log in one a week now, on raid night, and only for FLM T2C untill we done with this raid. I dont care Turbine take customer complaints seriously or not anymore. Canceled subscription and not planning to buy next expansion anytime soon. No more gear up, no more wildermore. After this raid done, i'll move to RIFT.
    Last edited by Hiritier; May 19 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Chili! This game was great once, but that was a long time ago. It seems like the developers are trying to push us pvpers away and they are succeeding. Have fun on other games Chili! Or have fun drinking vodka and eating kabobs whatever you do
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000001c2e03/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Чилос, а нахера столько пафоса то))) Игра гавно и пора из нее валить, кратко и понятно.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003f53c1/signature.png]Mendelson[/charsig]

Chily!

Make your cousin come out and play more. He's more fun that you ever were...

Quote Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho View Post
    Chily!

Make your cousin come out and play more. He's more fun that you ever were...
    Thats just mean!

Sad to see you see you go Chily, I wish you good luck man.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye64 View Post
    Sad to see you see you go Chily, I wish you good luck man.
    You don't have to be sad. Just log in the game right now on creepside, he's on his BA, you know, doing pvp...in a game he claimed to be done with...nearly a month ago. Or you could catch him daily on his champion.

You don't have to be sad. Just log in the game right now on creepside, he's on his BA, you know, doing pvp...in a game he claimed to be done with...nearly a month ago. Or you could catch him daily on his champion.
    Yes, it is true that.

Despites the fact that he did confess not a long time ago that he wouldn't play LOTRO in general because of the new

U11 changes concerning PvP ( you know, slayer deeds and titles etc.), he has appeared himself on his several characters

quite few times, if I may say so.

This is very sad, not because he decided to play from time to time his game - after all, he has the right to do whatever

and play however he likes to, as we all do- but just because he let all the PvP community here to know that he's done

with this game after all!

So all this situation makes me think several things :

1. He might have been shorta "drunk" that time he was writing in this thread, which I think not

2. He didn't find the satisfaction he was hoping in other IMMO's or any other kind of games

3. He just treated like childish, when he loses his ingame ''OP'' tribe, aka players who feel like they are the Masters

of LOTRO

4. Don't be suprised if you see him in Moors soon enough getting himself the Hero Of Ettenmoors title, even he's

the No1 anti-U11 player in here.... either alone or with his ''friends''

5. From now on he's just unreliable to me, like I won't believe anything he's gonna tell or... announce, like being the

little President of BW

6. Next time you're up to announce something else Chily you might wanna be careful about what you write in a

social forum like this.

It's very clear to me, this game has been changed this last period from what it used to be in every domain : some

kinships has collapsed, many veterans has became inactive or at least less active than they used to be, not many

raiders out any more, just soloers and players who just trying to get their gold class items, in order to have some fun,

because anyways there isn't much ''challenge'' out there ------> I belong here

In Moors the situation is kinda similar : in freepside we have a luck of good raid leaders to lead freeps, pretty much

big zerg groups without a strategy to show and without being fun at all, while we usually push creeps from GV to TR

and all the way back. Also we just almost always spend our time chasing each other (RvR - creeps VS freeps) and

getting for our side each one these OP's. Well in creepside the situation is a lil bit better but still there are many

problems there : creep leaders who only want victory and nothing less, they rage quit in 1st wipe and wait in

Grams for freeps to leave Moors in order to get back every single buffs for themselves, which they make him get

tons of Infamy by soloers.

Is that you want? Then you may continue this, I'm still having fun one way or another

But still, you know what? Always when a big change come then it's difficult to get used to it...but it's 100% that

something good is gonna come as well out of this, no doupt.

So, I believe new raid leades, raiders and raiding kinships will come out soon and the old one may rest a while

in order to reform themselves and refresh their power.
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

I cant believe i just read all that...>>
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    I cant believe i just read all that...>>
    I only made it half way :/
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    Well in creepside the situation is a lil bit better but still there are many problems there: creep leaders who only want victory and nothing less, they rage quit in 1st wipe and wait in Grams for freeps to leave Moors in order to get back every single buffs for themselves, which they make him get tons of Infamy by soloers.
    Did I really just read that?
    Last edited by ChaChaLoco; Jun 01 2013 at 08:57 AM.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

wow, i only made it like 3 lines in lol
    lugbur R11 reaver /// guthfred R9 cappy /// beregon R8 hunter /// guthblade R9 champ + too many other things

Hey Chily, the last warlord, are you going to make a dramatic "Chily has returned to pvp on his freep" post since you're currently in a fraid? That retirement lasted long LOL!

Hey Chily, the last warlord, are you going to make a dramatic "Chily has returned to pvp on his freep" post since you're currently in a fraid? That retirement lasted long LOL!
    Gets rolfstomp'd a year ago by Chily, rage logs and creates f2p account.

Still exacting his revenge 13 posts later
    [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z434/spance76/thrag_zps674d7c88.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedry View Post
    Gets rolfstomp'd a year ago by Chily, rage logs and creates f2p account.

Still exacting his revenge 13 posts later
    Are you talking about Chily the Indecisive Warlord? Or Chily the Hypocritical Warlord? Or Chily the Dramatical Warlord?

Quote Originally Posted by Grego28 View Post
    tons of Infamy by soloers.
    what are these lies you tell of solo'ers i've never heard of

mayne if you say your gonna quit do it right...
    [color=red]Soleus vs Zergs [B][/B][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbYkH5D6Y_Q](Best Clips)[/url][/color]
    [color=Black]Retired[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by klover307 View Post
    what are these lies you tell of solo'ers i've never heard of

mayne if you say your gonna quit do it right...
    lollolwut??

Who told you Soleus that I'm quitting? hahha

And I thought you were the one who already quitted

Btw I'm staying hoping to cya around more.... no matter the side lol
    La Vie Est Belle ~ Captain-General Enesoulas Sexydrop, Hero of Legend/Reaver's End/Blackarrow's Executioner/Stalker's Nemesis/Weird of the Defilers/War-Leader's Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    oh? I've been lollin at threads like these for 5-6 years now and 5-6 years in afewprestige titles became available over a shorter period of time and it's hissyfitquittime. I've probably transferred off of 4-5 servers now and have only quit once before but never really felt the need to shout it to the world, but when you do decide to do that don't be shocked if there's criticism

don't quit when the class loses all aspect of challenge, quit when intrisically valueless titles become further devalued

just my opinonn, anyways
    Pretty much my sentiments. See what skill trees bring if they get implemented. Quitting over a change to titles that people may or may not earn now is just ridiculous. Especially after all the ups and downs pvmp has gone through as far as actual gameplay is concerned.

Not that it matters. It appears that the OP just wanted some attention, and to hear some "don't leave! you're amazing! we'll miss you!'', and is already back to playing. Carry on.

I've left the game many times. Usually with the intention of returning later to check things out. I've never once felt the need to announce it to everyone.

Umm, Who cares if he says he's retired and still plays. Perhaps he only plays on occasion. May just be playing out his Sub. Ya never know and you shouldn't care so much lol.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Umm, Who cares if he says he's retired and still plays. Perhaps he only plays on occasion. May just be playing out his Sub. Ya never know and you shouldn't care so much lol.
    I agree in the "who cares" part. I would consider playing once a week for me retirement. Then again if I retired I wouldn't make a forum post. If you've noticed the only people that really quit are those that simply vanish. Take Lonewolf for example. He has made what 7 goodbye threads?

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    I agree in the "who cares" part. I would consider playing once a week for me retirement. Then again if I retired I wouldn't make a forum post. If you've noticed the only people that really quit are those that simply vanish. Take Lonewolf for example. He has made what 7 goodbye threads?
    Different strokes for different folks I guess. I guess I'm just not vain enough to think anyone would care if I left lol. Meh whatever. I'm gonna x-fer my hunter here if they ever come back up so you can teachme2hunter.
    High Treason

|Cuath-1 R11 Captain|

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    It's true most people that leave for good just vanish. And yeah I'm a great example of making too many goodbye posts lol. I've been thinking if I want to work toward rank 13, the little bits I've logged in since Update 10 and 11 make me ask a few questions though. Personally I like to solo the vast majority of the time for no other reason than I find it just more fun, especially playing a warg. I'm not sure if I'm just rusty or need to lean some new strats for fighting geared out freeps now but it seems most of the time I get my a$$ handed to me lol 1v1. Are freeps actually op'ed like people said they would be in U10 or am i just doing something wrong now? corruptions ect. I really do not want to have to pack or join raids to rank so I'm hoping its just something to do with me if i decide to push for rank.
    Lonewolf

wargs are super gimped, unless you run in flayer and are well versed in the rooting of a 1 versus many.

otherwise they're in terrible shape as a class.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    It's true most people that leave for good just vanish. And yeah I'm a great example of making too many goodbye posts lol. I've been thinking if I want to work toward rank 13, the little bits I've logged in since Update 10 and 11 make me ask a few questions though. Personally I like to solo the vast majority of the time for no other reason than I find it just more fun, especially playing a warg. I'm not sure if I'm just rusty or need to lean some new strats for fighting geared out freeps now but it seems most of the time I get my a$$ handed to me lol 1v1. Are freeps actually op'ed like people said they would be in U10 or am i just doing something wrong now? corruptions ect. I really do not want to have to pack or join raids to rank so I'm hoping its just something to do with me if i decide to push for rank.
    Wargs can output a tremendous amount of damage still. However against some of these new captain/champs/burgs/lm's ect you simply don't stand a chance. I guess wargs are just super squishy and freeps last so long. Granted there are still tons of noobs to gank I guess I'm just saying don't expect to win any 1v1's on a warg against good players or tough classes.

From the wargs I've sparred flayer is worse than shadow. I for example still destroy wargs in flayer and they don't do much to me on my hunter and I only have 26% mits.. I can't imagine even a 40% mit class. I'd recommend sticking to shadow, cc and being deadly and assertive.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast