We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Isindar View Post
    these threads are rich. oh noes turbines have devalued my previously mega prestigious title its quittin tiiiiime good bye my adoring fan(s)

X1000000000000

here's a previously unknown fact, anyone could get warlord before too. you just had to waste enough time, skill was never a factor.
    quite true

this games pvp has sucked since RoR released and to be honest even before then in isenguard. i log in and its either a gv camp or log in and get wl bugged instantly, it really is pathetic.

cya chily have fun doing w/e your gonna do next

Farewell, Chilly of BW!

Go in peace and have always fun whatever you might do in the future!

But you know that I'm not letting this without a comment I wanna leave in this thread since you have known me in

this game this brief period of time!

I might be wrong - and I wish I would be - but it's obvious : you posted this thread because once again you wanted

to make an impression concidering your OPiness, like you wanted to feed your selfishness... and that's not a

bad thing, not at all!

You feel like this online game it's pretty much sucked for you after all these changes that took place or for those

which are gonna be a reality soon enough? Just leave it without telling a thing to anyone but to your friends ingame

only! Then the rest of them would try to find you someday soon! Now, everyone will know that you, the mighty Chilly,

left the place just because you couldn't handle with some bad changes since U9 or earlier - who knows?- as Soleus

mentioned above! And again, according to your letter!

Who told you that everything remains as it used to be or -if you wanna say it- as we would like to be? The point is

to resist and fight against the bad changes or -more likely- the devs who planned the whole thing! If you just put

your sword that you were holding in your hands just a few earlier, then it just means to me that you're fed up in

general and you just wanna find an excuse to yourself!

I don't know if I'm gonna keep playing this online game or morel ikely if I gonna be existed as a toon tomorrow but I'm

staying and fighting what's gonna come soon no matter what, just because I wanna and have fun while playing!

Also, you were and you still are the best Champion in the whole server, 100% true, and I'm confessing that....

so what? Do you think that you or much better myself or anyone player here or whereever or or or .... is irreplaceable?

I'll tell you what... this game remains even tho you or me are raging quit and new players better than you gonna

create their toons in this server and ... the end! or it's just your end of days as far as it concerns this game?

But you gotta get used to it Chilly : all the combinations you ever used on your toons weren't invented by your

unique capability or whatever : they all are in this programme that is called LOTRO by someone dev that you're

critisizing with this thread and can be reality by many other players who are gonna play seriously this game!

So, Chilly, if I may say so, I'm gonna miss you as a good player!

Farewell again...

...and may the game continue!

It really does depress me to see vets leaving but, in the end, it makes me want to work harder to make the Moors better on our own. Let's face it, there will not ba another Lord of the Rings based MMO for a long time so I intend to make the best of this one while we have it. Time flies and, before you know it, this game will be 10 or more years old.

I know times seem bad but there are class changes coming and a new xpack and I am still looking forward to these a lot. I am hoping we can turn it around. We can still have good fights and fun out there. Just the other night J lead a raid and we had good fights all evening. We won some, we lost some and we even got some of that special Jmez motivational speech that we all draw super strength from. It was fun mostly, though, because it was a good group of players talking, joking and having fun. I don't want to see it end.

Turbine says that we are a minority and that is why we get the development bucks that we get. The way I see it the only way to get there attention is to get more people out there. We at least have to keep what we have going or we might get less attention. I don't know if it's possible but I want to try. LOTRO still has fun left in it and I don't think PVMP is dead yet. It needs a few bubbles, a shield wall and some heals but it's not dead yet, dammit.

Sorry to hijack your thread a little, Chilly, but this was on my mind and it does make me sad to see the good players leaving and it compels me to take action lest we lose everyone. I hope you and some of the other take a break but come back. Hopefully, we will be going strong if and when you do.

Unless you have a lifetime sub you're pretty much getting @#$%^ as a VIP... IMO.

The only reason I still log in is because I paid to unlocked my Warg. If I had to pay to enter the moors like Freeps do... I would have left this game as soon as my sub ran out.

I forgot to mention... Chily, you are by far one the best players I've had the pleasure of fighting. And any questions I had (about class specifics) you usually had an answer for... and if you didn't you still managed to make me feel like the nub I am for asking such a stupid question :/

You shall be missed, space-a-station!

Chily, you are one of the most racist d-bags i have ever met . But also one of the coolest guys I've ever had the honor to fight against, and with in the moors. I don't blame you for wanting to leave this game. Good luck chily, and best of luck in your future endeavors.
    -Firebytes
    Last edited by Healinyou; May 11 2013 at 12:19 AM.

Been allot of fun over the years with you man. Between the early days of laughing as u sprint away from me after being touched once to all our 1v1's as you tried to figure out early roi and your glory build.

From all the epic stories in vent. Even though you did ruin oreo's(and i can't help but laugh everytime i see/hear the name that goes with them) and the hobbit movie and made that trilogy about me and my dungeon victim you still never managed to actually complete that goal of creeping me out. To those early morning 3 v mongol horde fights made me go deaf in 1 ear from aurn's yelling in vent. and the random gold tag bubbles as you were sneaking in to say "hi" to blacktitan always entertained me cuz i could hear him saying that damned chily is on me again even though i was on a freep .

Even though you mentioned last week that you were probably done i wish i could of forced myself to log on for 1 last 1v1 even though it would of meant i would of been splattered all over the ground.Good luck in that other game and have fun bufu the new blacktitan over there. Stop buy in vent once in awhile cuz i'm still waiting on that story that is going to traumatize me just make sure breg isn't on first

lots of fun times back in the blue rank days

its sad to see you go, but eberything youve said is so true.

you will be missed.

Take care Chilly. Enjoy the Lotro freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffor View Post
    It really does depress me to see vets leaving but, in the end, it makes me want to work harder to make the Moors better on our own. Let's face it, there will not ba another Lord of the Rings based MMO for a long time so I intend to make the best of this one while we have it. Time flies and, before you know it, this game will be 10 or more years old.

I know times seem bad but there are class changes coming and a new xpack and I am still looking forward to these a lot. I am hoping we can turn it around. We can still have good fights and fun out there. Just the other night J lead a raid and we had good fights all evening. We won some, we lost some and we even got some of that special Jmez motivational speech that we all draw super strength from. It was fun mostly, though, because it was a good group of players talking, joking and having fun. I don't want to see it end.

Turbine says that we are a minority and that is why we get the development bucks that we get. The way I see it the only way to get there attention is to get more people out there. We at least have to keep what we have going or we might get less attention. I don't know if it's possible but I want to try. LOTRO still has fun left in it and I don't think PVMP is dead yet. It needs a few bubbles, a shield wall and some heals but it's not dead yet, dammit.

Sorry to hijack your thread a little, Chilly, but this was on my mind and it does make me sad to see the good players leaving and it compels me to take action lest we lose everyone. I hope you and some of the other take a break but come back. Hopefully, we will be going strong if and when you do.
    I like your spirit, but there is a fine line between loyalty to a game and borderline obsession when talking about time fragments played of a computer game in decade proportions. I for one don't want to look back at my life and see that I spent half a decade waiting for a game to improve or played the same game, or any computer game for that matter for a good portion of 1/8 of my entire life. I think people are using this Turbine failure to move on with their lives. I would NEVER try to convince someone to stay in a computer game versus trying their luck out in the world more. Now if your retired, well that's a different story but I think I can safely say the higher percentage of us is 17-40.

Back to your post though I agree with you. This update blows beyond anything describable, I should know for example I was about to be the first Hero of the Ettenmoors on the server and then Turbine comes and gives it to anyone, even AFK in GV. However time will move on there will be good changes through all the junk and new things will come that are worth looking at. I'm not making a goodbye thread like chilly, rather I will simply log in when I feel like logging in. If that is never, then never if it is some then some, if I'm having fun then allot.

Sad times indeed, you will be missed chilly, even if i didnt make "the list" lol. With that said i just wanna add my 2 cents, i know i havent been out here as long as most of the people who i play/played with, but its literally all you guys that have made this game fun for me over the past few years. Without most of you i would of left so long ago. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who i have had the pleasure of sharing the battlefield with. Im pretty fed up with the game atm myself but im gonna try to hang in there a little longer if i can. Long as im having fun with the people, there isnt a title in this game worth more than your company. I <3 you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shintagh View Post
    You might want to learn what a figure of speech known as "the last straw" means.

Chily, you're not alone. A lot of vets and good players have had just about enough of this &&&&. You'll be missed.

PS: What MMO you moving on to? Or you're just done with it all together?
    oh? I've been lollin at threads like these for 5-6 years now and 5-6 years in afewprestige titles became available over a shorter period of time and it's hissyfitquittime. I've probably transferred off of 4-5 servers now and have only quit once before but never really felt the need to shout it to the world, but when you do decide to do that don't be shocked if there's criticism

don't quit when the class loses all aspect of challenge, quit when intrisically valueless titles become further devalued

just my opinonn, anyways
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

/cryyyy.... A river.....

vets? lol

see you next expansion
    Beastwise ~ R15 Captain | Beastnas ~ R11 Hunter | Beastfang ~ R11 Warg | Doctorbeast ~ R10 Defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    see you next expansion
    lol, i thought about making this post :P

Sry to see ya go bud. You will be missed, Just not by me.. lol ♥ ;p

Peace out

/salute

You're still an odd duck in my book. Nonetheless--I'll miss the random tells and hope whatever is out there in the real world works for you.

;-)

Had some great fights and 1v1's over the years.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Don't pull a shanehere and delete your champ.

Quote Originally Posted by CreepHiveMind View Post
    Are you KGB?
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by dr0idx View Post
    Sad times indeed, you will be missed chilly, even if i didnt make "the list" lol. With that said i just wanna add my 2 cents, i know i havent been out here as long as most of the people who i play/played with, but its literally all you guys that have made this game fun for me over the past few years. Without most of you i would of left so long ago. I just wanna say thanks to everyone who i have had the pleasure of sharing the battlefield with. Im pretty fed up with the game atm myself but im gonna try to hang in there a little longer if i can. Long as im having fun with the people, there isnt a title in this game worth more than your company. I <3 you all.

Hey Tulon!

I can feel you, man, and I totally believe what you're trying to say with this post!

I'm admitting it : I'm gonna miss you a lot, especially you! Why's that? Because it was obvious to everyone who met

you ingame that you only wanted to have fun with kinnies and peeps either in Moors or in PvE stuff. It was totally

meaningless for you to solo in Moors because that's not fun for you! How many times I have seen you at GV steps

doing nothing but emoting toons? Lots and lots! And everytime I saw you out there, you made my day happy! You

already know that!

Can I ask you to stay? May I ask you not to leave LOTRO? No, I cannot, nope I may not!

But I can ask you not to forget us, those you liked a little ingame, your allies!

I won't forget your freepies/creepies and I'll always have my eyes around to cya again at GV steps emoting me!

You were, you are and you will be our Tulon! Thank you,man, for all your kindness and for making me smile while I

was playing my game!

Have always fun and good luck!

Your friend ingame,

Enesoulas!

challenge is everywhere.

tomb of the old players.hope u returen one day !

So I guess retiring from the game in general means you still log in daily after the update. I see Chily was last on 5/17/13, aka today. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomizer View Post
    So I guess retiring from the game in general means you still log in daily after the update. I see Chily was last on 5/17/13, aka today. LOL!
    We decided to finish the stupid FLM T2C before we leave. Some of us dont even want to, but they still hang around for the name of the kin, the old leader, and for each other. Still lots of bugs, probably they changed some mechanics, and we lack of people (some just have enough and some other have irl stuffs to do), so finally we decided at least try it in about a month or so. And btw chily was bug online.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast