We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hunter Help

Hunter Help

I have a level 57 hunter (currently in Moria) an I was wondering what equipment I should have?
    If anyone would be able to craft me some equipment it'd be appreciated.
    I'm on Landroval, character name Caecus.

What should I be doing in Moria as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Caecus15695 View Post
    I have a level 57 hunter (currently in Moria) an I was wondering what equipment I should have?
    If anyone would be able to craft me some equipment it'd be appreciated.
    I'm on Landroval, character name Caecus.

What should I be doing in Moria as well?
    When I entered Moria with my Hunter I was wearing level 50 crafted armor and quest jewelry. Eventually, I obtained Moria dungeon armor from Moria Instances which lasted until Dunland or level 65. I gained 9 or 10 levels in Moria and out level everything except for Dunland. I would suggest you complete quests for those traits needed for your build.

HTH
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000249b9f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by brownujr View Post
    When I entered Moria with my Hunter I was wearing level 50 crafted armor and quest jewelry. Eventually, I obtained Moria dungeon armor from Moria Instances which lasted until Dunland or level 65. I gained 9 or 10 levels in Moria and out level everything except for Dunland. I would suggest you complete quests for those traits needed for your build.
    I am levelling my hunter now and did pretty much the same. I grabbed four pieces of the Moria non-Watcher pieces and filled in the rest with Epic pieces (IIRC). Once you hit 65, you can grab a full OD set for marks and medallions and swap them out for better pieces you get questing in Dunland. At 75, you can grab a full Draigoch set for marks and medallions too.

There is the crafted Marchwarden armour at lvl 58 (not a full set, I don't think), I believe the only full set of crafted stuff is at 50. What I did is got the lvl 50 stuff and upgraded as I got quest drops. At level 60 the hunter trainer sells a a couple different sets (cyan/teal and purple), I got those and pretty much used it until 75 (I had skipped Loth for the most part so didn't get that armour). Just need to do a lot of turtle runs (and others) to get the medallions of moria