We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

What would you like to see in the store?

What would you like to see in the store?

1. I'd like a plain horse with 62% speed and 250 health like the rep horses. Just a plain horse.

2. Like Ceejay said in his thread, I would love to be able to add to my 17 character slots.(I'm a major alto-holic).
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

A closed gone fishing sign on the front door.

A well designed multi-boss progression raid with motivating rewards.
    Noldor of Arkenstone

Quote Originally Posted by garetjax8 View Post
    A well designed multi-boss progression raid with motivating rewards.
    +1 to you sir.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=impact][I]Occupy Warden Forums to bring back teh awesome.
    [/I][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=impact][U]NO GAMBIT COOLDOWNS![/U][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Warsteed cosmetics inc hides for my faction mounts esp Eglain, Angmar Free Peoples, Painted and Forochel. And all meta-deed mounts.

For clarity, I'd want them exactly as they are now, not a re-invention or interpretation.

Lossoth Skates

A level skipper. Sometimes I want to play some content with a different class, but the difference between new and current levels is sooo huge it is just not reasonable to make an alt for this.

So, for now, it is play my main only. A level skipper would allow me to level up my main as normal but level skip up an alt to try different content with. I would pay money for that option.

I assume you mean...

items, not just "lower (RL) prices?"

Character race change and/or a class/race restriction remover.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

An option to disable it would be great.

'Less stuff' is the obvious answer, since I can't help but feel that most things worth having go straight into the store these days, VIP or not.

Given that's not an option. Then, more affordably priced storage. The price they charge for extra bank chests - per character - is just extortionate.
    L85 KOA, L66 MoNF, L51 AM & L30 Hybrid Loremasters; L62 Burglar; L65 Champion; L73 Minstrel; L65 Captain; L39 Hunter; L65 Warden; L65 Runekeeper; L85 Guardian - Laurelin

More variety in clothing options.

All the clothing seems built on a template, and the only things that really change are the textures. I'd like to see more metals used as trim and such and leggier outfits such as shorter breeches and skirts. Or at least the option to hide tops and bottoms in cosmetic outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by KitCaboodle View Post
    Then, more affordably priced storage. The price they charge for extra bank chests - per character - is just extortionate.
    Just MORE storage slots at whatever price would be good.
    With 7 character slots per account/server the current max slots for shared and wardrobe aren't nearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapold View Post
    Just MORE storage slots at whatever price would be good.
    With 7 character slots per account/server the current max slots for shared and wardrobe aren't nearly enough.
    They sell more. You can have something like 17 characters/server + creeps.
    Anything you can put in your shared-storage to transfer, you can use a storage character for rather than keeping it in your shared storage all the time. Much cheaper.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

+rep to the poster suggesting a decent raid. That's really the only thing I'd actually buy TP for.

Other than that, I'd spend my free TP on housing stuff if they revamped the system to make it free placement and offered better furniture options in the store. And more pretty dresses, especially like those the Rohan NPCs wear. And more wardrobe storage.

The plain horse would tempt me--I hate the ones draped in doilies that seem to be the current trend--but probably not enough to buy at the price at which they currently sell horses.

Considering this game has what, 20 servers, I don't think character slots are really needed. Just play on a different server. Meet new people (yeah, yeah, people in this game don't talk to strangers, so nevermind)

I like that plain horse idea, though, but only if it was account wide.

I'd like to see something that always doubles XP (on top of rest xp). The level progression seems about right when there is a double XP weekend. I might actually reach cap if it was like that, otherwise it's just so deflating seeing how long it takes to gain a level. Super grindy games usually have these, often for a month at a time, so LOTRO should have them too, being just as grindy.

I'd also like to see a landscape soldier license, good for the whole month, not just an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    They sell more. You can have something like 17 characters/server + creeps.
    Anything you can put in your shared-storage to transfer, you can use a storage character for rather than keeping it in your shared storage all the time. Much cheaper.
    But I currently have 6 toons, 4 of them with max (included last 2 store upgrades) personal storage, and a maxed out shared for shared crafting mats.
    Even with just 6 toons I'm having to use the post as temp storage, I'd hate to imagine what it'd be like with 17 toons, not to mention outfitting them all.

Creating a storage character is a great idea, and one that I'm definately going to implement with my spare slot, but the log-out/in time when switching alts is getting annoying, seems to be taking longer with each update,
    Last edited by Grapold; May 12 2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapold View Post
    But I currently have 6 toons, 4 of them with max (included last 2 store upgrades) personal storage, and a maxed out shared for shared crafting mats.

Even with just 6 toons I'm having to use the post as temp storage, I'd hate to imagine what it'd be like with 17 toons, not to mention outfitting them all.

Creating a storage character is a great idea, and one that I'm definately going to implement with my spare slot, but the log-out/in time when switching alts is getting annoying, seems to be taking longer with each update,
    The more content you do with a character, the longer it takes for that character to load, which is part of why storage-characters are so handy, they load much faster than others =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

A new mount ... And here's my suggestion how it should look like:

Please ?!

I've noticed the store has no impractical armor, where's the medium armor bikinis and heavy armor thong and pasties?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by melyjely View Post
    Lossoth Skates

This
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000237114/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

1) Officer mail
    2) Additional kinship ranks
    3) In-game kinship calendar
    4) Kinship bank/vault
    5) Shared kin-wide cosmetic option
    6) Kinhouse improvements

I think my message is clear.
    [B][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"][COLOR=#ed2669]A vote for the kinship revamp proposal is a vote for progress! Vote today![/COLOR][/URL][/B]

I'd love to see a character re-do. Like, you but it in the store, and there's an item that will send you to the char-creation screen and you can change your char's look and location.
    [center] [b]|Faewyrn|[/b]|Captain of Rhûn||95| |Agala||Warden of Snowbourn||85| |Saelila||Huntress of Mirkwood||85| |Orronn||Champion of Women||80| [/center]
    [center] Leader of Randirheim: The Wanderer's Home on Landroval. [/center]
    [center] I BOOP YOUR NOSE. BOOP! [/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Kalderic View Post
    1) Officer mail
    2) Additional kinship ranks
    3) In-game kinship calendar
    4) Kinship bank/vault
    5) Shared kin-wide cosmetic option
    6) Kinhouse improvements

I think my message is clear.
    All of the above.