We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Withy freep raids

We are searching for devoted freeps to join on 6-12-18 daily freep groups.. (numbers will be decided according to creep's raids numbers)

Audacity geared / no sideswitchers / blue+ ranks will be prefered (of course clubbers are not allowed)

1-2-3 spots on heals (minstrels or rune keepers)

1-2-3 spots captains

1-1-2 spots on loore masters

1-3-4 spots on melee dps (guardians or champions or burgs)

2-4-6 spots on ranged dps (rune keepers or hunters or wardens)

Those who are interested to join we ll enter on special raid channel

Cheers Haras

EDIT: I know it's difficult for anyone to have VIP every month although we can have a monthly plan so as to see how many freeps are avaliable on each month..
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 11 2013 at 03:27 AM.

I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

Nice Idea , Good Luck
    Ashdurbuk (RVR) R11 / Grachuk (WL) R8

" Playing creep is the only difficult challenge in lotro ".
    [url]http://khaosrogues.guildlaunch.com/[/url]

Since creeps got some more numbers/ranks from transfers and players who came back it's great opportunity to have daily large open battles on withy..

Experienced freeps from ALL KINSHIPS put your vips back and let's have some fun!

I hope this is goin to work out quick and a very good idea(except first see or creeps are grouped same thing creeps should do before groupin).

cheers, kalaz

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Since creeps got some more numbers/ranks from transfers and players who came back it's great opportunity to have daily large open battles on withy..

Experienced freeps from ALL KINSHIPS put your vips back and let's have some fun!

If i may,

Meaning 'creeps finnaly got equal strenght and numbers' now lets group better so zerg can continue.
    No worries, KingZ is coming to rescue.

- This post is only my personal opinnion on action currently at WW Server and does not affect or do any kind of harm to individual that may or may not take it personaly.

Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    We are searching for devoted freeps to join on 6-12-18 daily freep groups.. (numbers will be decided according to creep's raids numbers)

Audacity geared / no sideswitchers / blue+ ranks will be prefered (of course clubbers are not allowed)

1-2-3 spots on heals (minstrels or rune keepers)

1-2-3 spots captains

1-1-2 spots on loore masters

1-3-4 spots on melee dps (guardians or champions or burgs)

2-4-6 spots on ranged dps (rune keepers or hunters or wardens)

Those who are interested to join we ll enter on special raid channel

Cheers Haras

EDIT: I know it's difficult for anyone to have VIP every month although we can have a monthly plan so as to see how many freeps are avaliable on each month..

Very good idea. Creeps and Freeps need infamy, so we should fight and not flame or run

If you want to open up something maybe one con log on creepside and whisper me or one of my Tribemates from "Cojones De Mithril"

C ya in the fights.

Greets Beoluk
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140324/8dvhmb5f.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Nice idea to make Withy PvMP better. Good luck with it.
    [URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/danlakerspower/media/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/danlakerspower/Stuff/3651f64d-bbbf-44f7-a06a-56ea4c1f1102_zpsbd32883a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    KhaosRogues peasant

Wardens are not meant to be ranged dps 100%.

They have a very very strong heal debuff in melee stance its about time freeps ''wardens'' use it.

I know although usually for melee classes is difficult to follow the rat 100% in raid v raid action so I think ranged wardens contribute more to total dps on kiting rats

As well as that wardens are not so squishy as the other ranged freep classes so they are able to hunt the targets who are trying to escape without usually being focoused even away from their healers

Killing blows on sprinting escape wargs usually goes to ranged wardens/hunters
    Last edited by jivius; Sep 21 2013 at 02:38 AM.

It would also be nice if the fighting would also take place where there is no vanishing point. I always have to laugh when the free peoples run into the backentrance of Lug behind although they are superior.
    Always remember that behind your opponents are also human. And PVP only works against players.
    Give points should be no problem for the free peoples.

who finds errors may keep them
    Google translator
    Ammluk , Ceonor & Ostdeutschland

Quote Originally Posted by Ceonor View Post
    It would also be nice if the fighting would also take place where there is no vanishing point. I always have to laugh when the free peoples run into the backentrance of Lug behind although they are superior.
    Always remember that behind your opponents are also human. And PVP only works against players.
    Give points should be no problem for the free peoples.

who finds errors may keep them
    Google translator
    A proper fraid should not hug. On my fraids this is not happen after RoR (where we are able to form proper fraids) although if freeps don't have any raid they ll be forced to hug vs craids or double numbers