We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

New Player Intro

Hey guys

How about any new players looking on the forums introduce yourselves here? If you post your character names, we can watch out for you in-game, we can give advice, and kins can advertise here too!
    [CENTER]Join GlobalLFF, the only way to bring the server together!

Vote for [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?161639-SUGGESTION-Housing-Redesign"]Adder's Housing Revamp[/URL] and [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?385713-Kinship-Revamp-Proposal"]Galuhad's Kinship Revamp[/URL]! Vote for progress![/CENTER]

Smile Crafting on Social Media

Hey guys, how you do?

Look, if anyone needs something just tell me, through this forum or you can contact me in my Facebook page, that is shown below.

I'm a Scholar Master Aprentice, Profficient Journeyman and Expert, and Apprentice Artisan recipes.
    I can craft class potions and another potions.
    I can craft Scrolls of Minor, Expert and Elder Cooking, Jeweller, Metalsmith, Weaponsmith, Tailoring, Woodworker and Scholar Lore recipes.
    I can craft Hunter and Lore-Master minor books.
    Just tell me what you want that I send to you by mail.

I work only in Evernight server/world. For Carpe Diem kinship members, I craft freely. Check about prices for requests from another users and kinshps.

Have fun!

https://www.facebook.com/ElaegilOfLindon

Smile

Hi!

I'm Amaryllian Lvl29 Elf Hunter and I'm still a noob! I'm sure I'm not using all the 'bits' of the game and my char to full advantage. I swear I've just blundered my way along thus far. I'm unsure about kinships and the fellowships, I've not had much (if any) 'practice' in them. I would be stumped if I ever joined one! Just been soloing and completing deeds to get to where I am.

Anyhoo...... Tips, tricks etc would be great, please!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcupcake View Post
    Hi!

I'm Amaryllian Lvl29 Elf Hunter and I'm still a noob! I'm sure I'm not using all the 'bits' of the game and my char to full advantage. I swear I've just blundered my way along thus far. I'm unsure about kinships and the fellowships, I've not had much (if any) 'practice' in them. I would be stumped if I ever joined one! Just been soloing and completing deeds to get to where I am.

Anyhoo...... Tips, tricks etc would be great, please!

Thanks in advance

If u by chance wanna come see some instances in good company we (ToTV) run lower level instances every wednesday atm. Feel free to join us by contacting me (Capeshade, Capodo, Capandalf) or Quietone, Allyson, Moonsmile or Glitchie or any other member of Tears of the Valar. This could add up another good experience in midleearth on Evernight