We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Help please!!

Help please!!

Hello guy I have a problem I think unless I'm just not seeing what I'm doing wrong anyway this is what my problem is I'm trying to get master proficiency in weapon smith but its got to 360/360 xp untill the next proficiency and won't go to the next proficiency thing.

Please someone tell me what I'm doing wrong I have tried relogging, I have tried crafting stuff over and over but it just will not work help thanks.

Thumbs up

1. Visit the Weaponsmith trainer, no matter where you are.
    2. Trainer will send you to the best Weaponsmith in Middle Earth - of course, to Thorin's Hall
    3. Travel to Thorin's Hall
    4. Find Weaponsmith Trainer
    5. Mission complete, you can advance further.

Next "stop" may be if you enter Weaponsmith Guild. At certain level they require you purchase Guild access from Lotro store (some 200 TPs).

thanks its worked, I thought my account was bugged lol.

Yep EVERY Crafter, except Prospector and Forrester, when they reach that level has a Craft Quest to do

Speak to your Craft NPC and they will send you to some guy to do a small quest.

Usually craft 3 items and deliver them to 3 people
    HAF-X | ROG Crosshair V Formula Z | AMD FX 9370 4.4Ghz Black | 32Gb RAM | R9 290 4Gb (x2) | LG BD-RE | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO 550/540 SSD | Win10 Pro | WEI - 8.5