We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Endgame Questions

Haven't played lotro in a while and just got back to level cap. Was wondering what the current endgame raids are, and what 6 mans do people run for seals. I have seen people talking about the dungeon locks a bit in glff and was wondering if raid locks still exist and/or do you still only get seals from daily dungeon quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Garadyn View Post
    Haven't played lotro in a while and just got back to level cap. Was wondering what the current endgame raids are, and what 6 mans do people run for seals. I have seen people talking about the dungeon locks a bit in glff and was wondering if raid locks still exist and/or do you still only get seals from daily dungeon quests?
    Welcome back

End game raids: Battle for Erebor, Fires of Smaug + Flight to the Lonely Mountain

6 mans that persons run for seals you will see more than 1... Annúminas runs... Barrows runs... Bells of Dale and so on.
    No instances locks, at least the new ones, and you can run it multiple times per day and still get seals.

safe travels
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/

In my opinion the last time they had an end game raid was Tower of Orthanc. The current content people run at level cap are more like skirmishes. There are not any trash mobs to kill and you get right to the point upon entry. The game is more about grinding your way to victory now than ever before. It's more catered to players who spend more time in game rather than those try and understand the mechanics and skillfully complete content. You'll see many players geared out that cannot get through a DN run even at level 85. The last time a true end game raid was fully completed on level at tier 2 challenge was BG which was released December 1, 2009. They had to make it easier for "MOST" of the population. This does not apply to everyone.

Welcome back, enjoy the game...
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

You don't really need to run the raids to get the best equipment, and you also don't need the best equipment to complete the raids on t2. So one could ask why bother at all...
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.