We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Quest completion "Sole Survivor"

There is a quest in Moria "Flaming deeps" section that I just cannot seem to complete. The quest is picked up in two different locations and seems to lead to a dead dwarf laying around. Ive read other comments that you cant complete it unless you are within nine levels of the quest. Ive never run into this problem before. Also if you submit a bug ticket and lucky enough to get a response where would the response be listed at .

Interesting. I tried that quest for the first time a month or so ago on my latest alt, and didn't complete it. I just assumed I hadn't spent enough time at it. Pretty sure I was nearly on-level at the time.
    Tuco of the Quick Post

Quote Originally Posted by golith5 View Post
    Also if you submit a bug ticket and lucky enough to get a response where would the response be listed at .
    You will usually not get a response to a bug report. In the unlikely event that Turbine's QA team needs more information about your issue, they may contact you at the email address on your account.

They won't contact you to let you know they've fixed something or to offer a workaround. If it's a big bug and gets fixed, you might see it mentioned in the patch notes for a future game update.

There is a hole in the quest chain. the quest chain does not send you on to the next dwarf NPC. you have to do some searching but he is in one of the orc camps. see if my memory serves me.

soon as you leave the outpost and head up over the bridge then up the stairs you'll pass through two large stone monuments of dwarfs at this point you go down some stairs. you can either go left forward or right. ( going forward i believe there is a bridge.) head to the right and down some stairs, head down the long hallway you will come to A orc camp the entrance has 2 wooden walls on either side and a passage that you can enter. head in and straight back to the back of the camp.

there is a dwarf in there that is surrounded by dead orc's you talk to him to continue the quest chain.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000339569/01003/signature.png]Sanbor[/charsig]

If you have found the dead dwarf and he doesn't have a ring, you missed the trigger point - very easy to do. Simply head towards Anazarmekhem until you see the text message again then head back to the dwarf. You may have to do it a couple of times to get the ring to appear. This also works if he has the ring, but you can't interact with him.
    Last edited by Molochnaya; May 05 2013 at 07:29 PM.

Ín fact, there are two trigger points: one right by the bridge at Anazarmekhem (something like "faint noises of battle" displayed on screen"), the other a little further ("getting louder"). You need to pass both, even if you picked up the quest by the entrance from the Redhorn Lodes (as I did). Quite confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyranoc View Post
    Ín fact, there are two trigger points: one right by the bridge at Anazarmekhem (something like "faint noises of battle" displayed on screen"), the other a little further ("getting louder"). You need to pass both, even if you picked up the quest by the entrance from the Redhorn Lodes (as I did). Quite confusing.
    Thank you for the information.
    I picked up the quest line in the Redhorn Lodes as well.
    After reading your post here, I went to Anazarmekhem (13.3S, 108.1W), where I saw dwarf Relic-Master Myndil with a quest ring over his head.
    I clicked on Myndil, got a journal (my toon is a Lore-master), and then was given the option to use a mithril coin to get to the next dwarf.
    I used the option. It took me to the dead dwarf I had been walking around for 30 minutes. Only this time the dead dwarf had a quest ring over him.
    14.7S, 108.0W. I finally got to finish the quest.