We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Legendary imbued items decision

Hi there!

I hva e a decision making problem, i dont know if i should imbue my current first age equips or if i should get new ones and build them from sketch...? Tell me opinions pls! :\

Thx in advance!
    [center][img]http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p503/Krazy_Fly10/Sig_zpsgwrrhlhx.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#FFFFFF]Evernight: [/color][color=#40FFBF]Murazoth - Captain - 100 / Helye - Bruglar - 30[/color][/center]
    [center][color=#FFFFFF]Windfola:[/color][color=#40FFBF]Thofon - Runekeeper - 95 / Krazyus - Hunter - 77[/color][/center]

Work out what legacies you want, and if you don't already have them, then get some junk 3rd agers levelled to 30 to get those you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyus View Post
    Hi there!

I hva e a decision making problem, i dont know if i should imbue my current first age equips or if i should get new ones and build them from sketch...? Tell me opinions pls! :\

Thx in advance!
    There are three reasons one might scrap what they have and start over before imbuing;

1) The base stats on the LI are not good.

2) You have not invested Scrolls of Empowerment/Star-lits, Crystal of Remembrance in to the LI and the tiers of the legacies are low (ex, you have 6 legacies and they are all 2s and 3s). A new LI may produce some higher tiers are save you some Scrolls of Empowerment long-term.

3) See number 2 and add ... You need to replace 2-3 legacies because they are not good ones. This will result in the replaced legacies being T2. It might be better to roll the dice and make a new LI and hope to land more of the legacies that are good for your class.

Outside of that everything else can be tweaked on an existing LI.

Post a SS of your LI and people can critique it and offer advice.
    Dadi / Tyrlas - Arkenstone (Leader - Rare Breed Kin)
    dadislotroguides.com