We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why pvp?

Angry Why pvp?

I just read the forums and noticed this:

"Originally Posted by Sapience

Monsterplay
    Quests and Deeds that require the defeat of Players or Monster Players will now advance for all contributors, not just the player who dealt the final blow."

Also, I heard they're evaporating leaderboards in attempt to enhance their website?

I died a little inside.

All those kb titles and hard work ( run through TA to kill Cream sitting up top) will soon be rendered useless.

That extra spice of getting a kb on Rusty, DD and Butta(in the old days), will soon be meaningless.

Why pvp?
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Good question. I'll be uninstalling if this makes it through. Absolutely no point to be in the moors at all. Rank is meaningless, soloing is basically dead, rating is useless, and now we're going to see rank 9's and 10's with HoD or BM. Not to mention the pointless removal of leaderboards. Instead of attempting to fix the multitude of problems that need to be addressed, and are already driving some players away, they create more problems that will drive more people away. Just another giant slap in the face to the people that have been playing this game for years.

What's the point?

Well, guess im out. It could just be an announcement "Look at all the things we give you - like titles!"

I get a little shiver of delight when my deed tracker turns OJ though xD

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Do we really need millionth thread with people crying that kill steal deeds are now defeating other people deeds, and that the entire raid gets the same reward and advance rate?

How much of you sayd "WE ARE LEAVE, WE DONT LIKE THIS" and leaving for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Santoriu View Post
    I'm not grammar police, but dude. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    Do we really need millionth thread with people crying that kill steal deeds are now defeating other people deeds, and that the entire raid gets the same reward and advance rate?
    Discussing the topic within the server's community while raising awareness among the population is not what you call "crying".

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Discussing the topic within the server's community while raising awareness among the population is not what you call "crying".
    ^Yea, i hardly ever check other forums

Thats not my fault, im just visiting until i get a new game rofl! Besides, a LOT have left actually, BB SS and before the leaderboards are gone, you can check for all the MIA names over there.

People have been leaving, and it's not just on our server. The pvp in this game is dying a slow, painful death. With the devaluation of rank, rating, and now titles, there is literally no point in visiting the moors, especially on Nimrodel, where the action is pretty lackluster anyway (at least when I've been on). This will be the final nail in the coffin for many people, especially vets.

Yeah i played beta and i was wondering why i was getting kbs on my wl when i was with 0 kbs i thinks its kind of discusting from turbine to do that i dont understand why they change the moors all the time instead of balancing it.

You can count Spidey for that though, he keeps coming back to the forums because he knows he's a lotro fanboi

Oh guys, i dont try troll/blame/criticize any. Its just funny, when each update we found ppls who dont like something and they call about leaving, but not do this. Other update same stuff. But this way what turbine make totally bad for PvP players (in my eyes).
    P.S Volo dont criticize my english please DDDDDD

I dont understand why this would even be an idea...titles are the only thing with meaning now and the only challenege left in the moors, as my rant has been since they mentioned this. Im not a vet nor am i an awesome player but this is the stupidity that is making more and more players leave. Sooner or later everyone will be handed things rather than earning them...

Honestly since ive started this game ive seen the quality of PvP go downhill drastically, and if leader board goes, thats pretty much the final straw for me.

Already waiting on ESO and just started playing LoL this past week.

F U WB.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Honestly since ive started this game ive seen the quality of PvP go downhill drastically, and if leader board goes, thats pretty much the final straw for me.

Already waiting on ESO and just started playing LoL this past week.

F U WB.
    Oh Toq, pass LoL, go play DOTA2

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    True .. but that's not what's happening, there's no discussion, just endless, mindless QQing being spammed ad nauseum.

Lol at the sickening hypocrisy in this thread.

If the game is in such decay, especially this trashy server, it is mostly because of you, bunch of farmers and farmers supporters.

You are a plague and have forced turbine to adapt and accept you, (there is a farmer in the council ffs, and do you really wonder why they are taking down the leaderboards? It´s to hide your dirty activity, derps), because, one way or the other, you still bring money to the cows.

While turbine has immeasurable fault in all this, make no mistake and don´t underestimate your role in this decay, it is quite important.

In the words of de Maistre: Toute nation a le gouvernement qu´elle mérite (Every nation has the government it merits/deserves). Follow the logic; you will get only the game you deserve and nothing more.

Oh guys, i dont try troll/blame/criticize any. Its just funny, when each update we found ppls who dont like something and they call about leaving, but not do this. Other update same stuff. But this way what turbine make totally bad for PvP players (in my eyes).
    P.S Volo dont criticize my english please DDDDDD
    It's hard to say. A lot of vets have been back recently, including Barkinin on his reaver.
    I think if all these ideas are to go live, the population (pvp side of it) will diminish drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    wut
    Applying the wisdom and technique of Master Spideysense, no one ever takes you srsly Ez

Oh Toq, pass LoL, go play DOTA2
    hehe, I have actually really enjoyed it so far its been good fun once I got used to the &&&&&& graphics and camera angle. /

and its PvP, what I like doing

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    Applying the wisdom and technique of Master Spideysense, no one ever takes you srsly Ez
    &

Spidey>Ez

Least spidey can make sense.

baha

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    hehe, I have actually really enjoyed it so far its been good fun once I got used to the &&&&&& graphics and camera angle. /

and its PvP, what I like doing
    Leave League. Low Skill cap, &&&&&& community, and theyre missing some system to balance a 4v5 imho. Theres more reasons, but im never going back there lol

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    Leave League. Low Skill cap, &&&&&& community, and theyre missing some system to balance a 4v5 imho. Theres more reasons, but im never going back there lol
    Ganging up on peeps was the funnest aspect of my tenure in that game. You can't believe the rage sometimes haha

I came to terms a long time ago that rank is meaningless, rating is meaningless, and now Slayer Deeds will be meaningless. While all of that is pretty lame, it is nothing new. People who still PvP these days in this game (5-6 year vets), including me, do it because they still have some kind of fun in the moors. If this goes live it will really blow, but it will take something pretty damn drastic to make most people stop PvP in general. Honestly, if you still just play only for infamy/renown and the rewards it gets you there is no point. The legitimacy of those went out the window years ago. Really, are you impressed when you see a rank 13? 14? Hell even a 15? Play because you still enjoy it, or else why bother.

Quote Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
    Lol at the sickening hypocrisy in this thread.

If the game is in such decay, especially this trashy server, it is mostly because of you, bunch of farmers and farmers supporters.

You are a plague and have forced turbine to adapt and accept you, (there is a farmer in the council ffs, and do you really wonder why they are taking down the leaderboards? It´s to hide your dirty activity, derps), because, one way or the other, you still bring money to the cows.

While turbine has immeasurable fault in all this, make no mistake and don´t underestimate your role in this decay, it is quite important.

In the words of de Maistre: Toute nation a le gouvernement qu´elle mérite (Every nation has the government it merits/deserves). Follow the logic; you will get only the game you deserve and nothing more.

Not sure which people in particular you are speaking of but, to clear my name I told you in ooc a month or so ago that I don't support or agree with farming, I just talk with the people who do because they are my friends, farmers or not.

As a side note its sickening that there is a farmer on the council, I can agree with that but accusing one server when there are numerous others who have farmed on other servers is a bit offensive.

I kind of have to agree. I love stealing KBs from Grish, Volo, Hezz and any other power house. There is no reason to fix something that isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post

It's the first on this servers' forum page and we really need that much more than we need people from Snowbourn/Gladden coming to shut us up.
    Last edited by Mormirel; May 04 2013 at 07:06 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast