We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Did I miss something?

So screwing around on my rank 4 spider today. Got Audacity 7 still, so running pretty defensive on the corruptions. Crit Protection 1, 2, Tactical Mit 1, 2, 3, Resistance 1. Also using the ranged spider pet for the bonus tactical mitigation. With all this I got this not 5 minutes ago.

Venderro scored a devastating hit with Ents go to War on Galethil for 10,008 Fire damage to Morale.

Now get me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that seems a bit high given the amount of tactical mitigations and critical reduction.

Numbers on defense are:
    Tactical Mitigation - 42.7%
    Critical reduction - 6.8%

Plus an additional 10% reduction from born of shadow.

So did I miss some form of nerf or buff recently?

You happen to see what rank the LM was? The battlefield promotions and new crit magnitude on the crit rating does a pretty good job of nullifying everything you do to lower damage.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/tindragon/Base.png[/IMG]
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]

R12 wl with full auda and defilers crit def. Buff got hit by a r13 lm with cappy crit buff 10k ents. 2-2 ops.
    So yeah, your r7 auda is doing what it can
    Last edited by Faildget; May 03 2013 at 12:45 AM.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Galethil View Post
    So screwing around on my rank 4 spider today. Got Audacity 7 still, so running pretty defensive on the corruptions. Crit Protection 1, 2, Tactical Mit 1, 2, 3, Resistance 1. Also using the ranged spider pet for the bonus tactical mitigation. With all this I got this not 5 minutes ago.

Venderro scored a devastating hit with Ents go to War on Galethil for 10,008 Fire damage to Morale.

Now get me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that seems a bit high given the amount of tactical mitigations and critical reduction.

Numbers on defense are:

With your build, once you get full audacity that will be more like an 8.5k ents.

But don't worry, it's ENTIRELY balanced :/

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    With your build, once you get full audacity that will be more like an 8.5k ents.

But don't worry, it's ENTIRELY balanced :/
    Of course it's balanced, I mean it's not like that's a 5 target AOE attack or anything :/
    "the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best" - Henry VanDyke

At this point all Audacity really does for creeps is:

1. Prevent getting 1 shot, sometimes 2 shot if you are lucky

2. Lower power costs

3. Give us something to spend commendations on

*Rank 12 spider

*Full Audacity

*uses delving pots, food and all the pay to compete protection I can find in lootboxes or the store

I still get squished like a bug. I have played with my corruption build nothing really makes a difference. It just the dps the freeps have at the moment. Our power drains are useless. Quite a few of a spider's offensive skills are just poop . If a lore master has stun immunity up on a group or raid we are crippled.

Best thing of late has been reflect. If I am getting 1-2 shot there is nothing I like better than seeing the ents of war LM or epic conclusion RK go down with me.
    Last edited by catrean; May 03 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000000fd3e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by ksjock View Post
    Of course it's balanced, I mean it's not like that's a 5 target AOE attack or anything :/
    Indeed man. And that class particularly has very low survivability with water lore so its WAI

[Tangaar Captain R 7][Barukhazad Minstrel R 9]

Thumbs up

Yeah I'm still new to mpvp, wasn't sure if I missed something. Guess it's normal to get one shot from what you guys are saying lol. Sounds like a challenge

That looks painful.
    Last edited by Graycient; May 03 2013 at 03:43 PM.

Sounds like a challenge
    Only 2 reasons to creep ATM. 1) friends to creep with 2) you don't like EZ mode. U10 broke everything badly and 10k crits are very common.
    Xalfang R10 warg, Xalweb R8 Spidey, Xalgnakah R8 Defiler/Bruzrat's pocket-healer, Euanggelion R8 Warden.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Indeed man. And that class particularly has very low survivability with water lore so its WAI
    you can always stun it so it doesn't do these skills you noob...
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bohbashum View Post
    you can always stun it so it doesn't do these skills you noob...
    I hope in your head you skipped LMs stun immunity skill...... though fears and interrupt skills do work
    Ssupermann: I hate minis, they have satellite lazers

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglor View Post
    I hope in your head you skipped LMs stun immunity skill...... though fears and interrupt skills do work
    Your sarcasmeter needs some fixing. :/
    Captains are clearly made of sunshine and rainbows. I thought that much was obvious. - RockX

Essie - Tr.

not really

Numbers on defense are:

This is actually pretty rare like ive never been hit with something that high in all my life and i go max dps...ents of war hits about same as epic conclusion and i didnt really have the best stuff granted but i hit a 3k crit on flayer warg. Thats not that much even if it is on flayer warg. I personally think pvmp is pretty well balanced besides some of the random classes that are op including warden in determination and mini always and lm water lore and stuff....besides that its way better then before roi. Or after. Cant remember but its defently not ezmode but i freaken hate ezmodeing so its fun for me.
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglor View Post
    it was a joke

and yeah your completely right. it's not like lore-master has a skill called "call of the valor" to stop skills getting interrupted.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Spiders vs most tactical is not going to go well. LMs have a few too many skills if they know what they are doing. Most other classes 1v1 you can handle. Even in an offensive build.

Yicky(R13) Weaver - Now Brandywiner{LOTRO Player Council member}
    The Witch Kings Seventh Legion
    Bubblez - Defiler
    The Black Appendage of Sauron - Leader
    www.theblackappendage.com/monstermanual

Numbers on defense are:

Come to Windy, nobody ever hits like that here. It's also constant Grams camps, but at least you wont get one shot.