We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

+100% Skirmish Mark (90 Min) and Tactical Mitigation Tomes

When picking up the free Sample of the Week on 4/24 I noticed an anomaly in the pricing of the +100% Skirmish Mark (90 Min) Tomes on one of the bundles of that item.
    +100% Skirmish Mark (90 Min) x1 100 TP
    +100% Skirmish Mark (90 Min) x5 400 TP
    +100% Skirmish Mark (90 Min) x10 1600 TP
    The x10 Bundle was very mis-priced at 1,600 TP (probably meant to be 600).

Also when picking up Physical Mitigation Tomes I noticed an anomaly in the pricing of the Tactical Mitigation Tomes. While the Physical Mitigation Tomes were priced at 15 TP for x5 and 50 TP for x25, the Tactical were priced:
    Tactical Mitigation Tome x5 50 TP
    Tactical Mitigation Tome x25 50 TP
    The x5 Bundle was mis-priced and made the same as the x25 Bundle

I did submit Support Tickets to make these issues known and I did not purchase any of the mis-priced items. The prices have not been corrected. I have not gotten any feedback beyond the email to provide additional information so I am noting it here in hopes that they can be corrected. Tickets submitted without any 'harm' to the ticket submitter may confuse Support. I did try the /bug route but could not really find an appropriate category to file it under.

Thanks for your attention.

< Enter lousy signature here>

Raymore - thank you for bringing these to our attention. Tactical Mitigation Tome x5 has been updated to 15tp. +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min) x10 has been updated to 850tp.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterU View Post
    Raymore - thank you for bringing these to our attention. Tactical Mitigation Tome x5 has been updated to 15tp. +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min) x10 has been updated to 850tp.
    So you can buy a stack of 5 + 100% Mark acquistion (90 min) for 400 tp but if you buy double the amount (+10) you have to pay 850? I know which ones I would buy. ;-)

Your welcome - glad to help.

Quote Originally Posted by megreader2003 View Post
    So you can buy a stack of 5 + 100% Mark acquistion (90 min) for 400 tp but if you buy double the amount (+10) you have to pay 850? I know which ones I would buy. ;-)
    This reinforces my already established belief that turbine has zero clue and this game I love is in a perpetual down spiral.
    Everything is done 1/2 (mules rear end..)

nice math

Do you work for the I.R.S. perchance. Spend more get less.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000088ade/signature.png]Spurlock[/charsig]

So its cheaper to buy +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min) x5 twice than it is to buy +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min) x10?

Just a mention as that doesn't really seem right.

All of your observations have been noted. The +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min)x10 has been unpublished at this time.

In the mean time, the Single stack of the +100% Mark Acquisition (90 min), has been published. The 5 stack remains in the store. The pricing of these 2 sets of items are consistent with previous pricing patterns.

We'll review the pricing of these. Sorry for confusion. Also, the landing pages for this week's sale will reflect the changes mentioned above.

The x10 bundle is back in the Store and the price discrepancy that had two x5 bundles being cheaper than the x10 pack has been resolved. The x10 bundle's price has been raised from 850 TP to 875 TP, and the x5 bundle's price has been raised from 400 TP to 450 TP. So, no good deed goes unpunished.