We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We were in there last night on level and it worked fine for us. When I went in at a lower level by myself, it did bug out, but only once.
    Last edited by Jamesm429; May 14 2013 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anteku View Post
    We tried it last night and it bugged on us. The initial group spawns. After you kill them, nothing happens. The "real" fight never begins.

We this instance twice before we sent in tickets and gave up.
    Turn around. I've had it afew times reset and make us kill this group again, but then it always continues as expected.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Turn around. I've had it afew times reset and make us kill this group again, but then it always continues as expected.
    It's likely we experienced different bugs.

We had half the party sitting at the place where the initial adds spawn for 5-10 minutes. There was literally nothing. Kill the first group, then nothing, nothing at all. No reset of initial adds, no new adds, nobody in combat.

I'm glad others got Flight to work. Maybe we'll try again tonight.
    Last edited by anteku; May 14 2013 at 06:05 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000051de2/signature.png]Naethromraw[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Beastnas View Post
    Has anyone spent time in here post-U11?
    The reduced healing puddle size and reduced damage from the red puddle are nice but over all inconsequential unless you have the right strat in place. We noticed no other changes to the mechanics.

We've got a strat that is absolutely doable with the right twelve people. We'll be finding out over the next couple of weekends if our kin has those twelve.

Edit: There was one thing I noticed which I never noticed pre U11; when a captain releases a mob from mez, that mob gets a 10 second stun immunity buff (the tooltip for it references <String table error>). The buff looks similar to a guardian's protection skill buff if I remember correctly (green background, blue/white shield)
    Last edited by wasteland; May 14 2013 at 09:29 PM.
    [CENTER][B][COLOR=#ffff00]Isabaeux[/COLOR][/B] - 2nd rate Captain | [B][COLOR=#ffff00]Falurze[/COLOR][/B] - 3rd rate Guard
    Off Peak | Elendilmir[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by wasteland View Post
    The reduced healing puddle size and reduced damage from the red puddle are nice but over all inconsequential unless you have the right strat in place. We noticed no other changes to the mechanics..
    For a plain T2 PUG it's the world of difference. I was running through 3 puddles to rejoin the group because their dps wasnt enough and it needed to die 30s ago...

It also meant little things like the 2 new tanks made it to 8m in 4 attempts despite not understanding how to move the warriors or where to stand..; Called it when the healer had to go.

I wish I had the people who were intrested enough to do CM.

Best of luck to you Off Peak =)
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2