We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    This doesn't suprise me at all, coming from Turbine and all.

Conversation at Turbine Inc.

Random dude 1 "Hey, what else can we do to the PvMP community just to make them happy"
    Random dude 2 "I honestly don't know, I thought we'd done everything already"
    Random dude 1 "Let's make it so everyone can get their slayer moors deeds done super fast"
    Random dude 1 "You're so darn smart"

*facepalm*

Turbine if you value the people's opinion at all, look at the overwhelming response from this thread, and don't implement this incredibly stupid idea of yours.
    [center][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/PerishableOath]Burglar 'Moors Videos[/url][/center]

sounds like the same dumb asses that wanted to remove dodge ball from schools, because every single kid didn't win

gawd awful decision making at Turbine...........am guessing whoever came up with it didn't get enough attention as a child
    (signature removed due to poor data management)

Blacktoegash, Blackspeak, Stenchofdeath, Blacktoes, etc ELENDILMIR

I also see this as stupid. Not everyone can be a DPSer, so it's understood that those titles are going to be harder earned on some classes than they are on others. Yes, those deeds are fraking impossible on my captain (and to an extent, my WL), but they aren't that difficult on my BA - that's fine with me.

With the loss of the leaderboards, and now this change, I'm really wondering if Turbine isn't trying to dismantle the PvMP community.......
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Seriously? First taking away leaderboards and now making kb titles completely and utterly pointless? Honestly Turbine, why is it you have to do everything in your power to drive PvPers away? Do you honestly think the majority of pvpers will welcome this change? You really think making yet another thing in the moors completely obsolete is a change for the better? I really don't understand your contempt for pvpers, especially the ones that have been with you the longest.
    High Chieftain Dafromanx - Blackarrow
    Third Marshal Cillidellan - Elf Guardian
    If you just do stuff, and nothing happens... what does it all mean? What's the point?

Just another one in the looooong line of bad decisions lately.
    Vilya: Healadder (defiler, R10), Kommisar (stalker, R7).
    Snowbourn: Superserial (warleader, R8), Steelstack (reaver, R6).
    Brandywine: Manvet (champion, R10 - Retired); Stargash-1 (reaver, R12)

Terrible idea.

This is coming from someone who on their Defilier who proudly sports Hunter-Killer, and is only 500 kbs away from my next class kill deed. Defilers CAN earn kb deeds, we don't NEED anyones help on that front.

Sometimes I wonder WHY Turbines hates us so? We must have dumped them once...

Honestly, either they don't care or they're so delusionally out of the loop when it comes to Pvp... (shakes head in disgust)

Lord Morgoth. Please punish these infidels.
    85 Burg; Brunnhilda -High Chieftain Sineater and Overlord Vulfen

Vote for Neverwinter!! Vote today!! Vote for TESO!! Vote today!!

Ive been working so hard for a long time for "slayer of light". need only like 50kb's to get it. are you telling me a r5 defiler can get that title now without cheating?
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

lol wow....You guys honestly couldn't have thought this was going to be a good idea. /sigh
    Last edited by nachosare; May 01 2013 at 10:16 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0220b010000152439/signature.png]Highhopes[/charsig]
    [Tribe] Bushwak: 'If there's one thing these idiots are great at it's doing emotes'

captains and defilers can now more easily aquire titles destined shortly to rank in prestige alongside The Neophyte and Trintru Truckler, proudly worn by newbs or old hands being ironic.

I am absolutely sure this well-considered change will bring back many inactive customers and also certainly help with slayer deed x2 boost sales.
    hunter rnk10-runekeeper rnk10-warleader rnk10-defiler rnk10-stalker rnk9-minstrel rnk8-reaver blackarrow burglar rnk5

Its going the be fun having 0 Killing Blows but the final slayer titles

But i better not voice that turbine makes bad decisions... Im scared of the consequences...

And as someone mentioned,this will be forgotten and put under the big list of facepalm changes that this game has seen..
    Most people sadly want it to go that way,easier,faster,less work for the same rewards etc etc..
    Its a game,so i suppose that is alright since it shouldnt be a full time job to get something.But you can overdo it too,
    soon they remove the rng factor with loot by adding Quests that if you complete "Instance X" 10 times you get the gold class loot from a Quest. Just to make sure everyone gets his stuff and is happy and keeps paying and playing.(that is just something i made up,there are no plans for such a thing i hope!)

Dear Turbine,
    Please quit dumbing down the Moors.

Love,

Everyone
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202010000086de1/signature.png]Johnnyderp[/charsig]
    Creeps: Mrfurley r12 Reaver,
    Freeps: Jefalastar r12 Champ, Hudzen r7 Burg, Algomir r8 LM,

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    It was absolutely impossible to get deeds on healers and now people whine that healers are going to get something.

Its either this, or healed 1,000,000 morale deeds.
    fire rk is just hunt clone without evade, ports and lower mits, or LM clone without CC, pets and 1 less gear slot.
    thx for destroying yellow line and the entire class with it

Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    It was absolutely impossible to get deeds on healers and now people whine that healers are going to get something.

1. I assume you're a healing RK? Ezmode
    2. You haven't gotten a clue what you're talking about. RKs/Mini's can DPS too, and for WLs/Defilers, every single KB is a small victory.
    3. Seeing your sig, you started to PvP recently. You were fed up with zergs/low KB rate. Ezmoding doesn't pay off in KBs
    Edit: What more do you want as healer anyway? You got the crit changes, tact mit for Will, renown from leeching... The last few updates only favored tacticals/healers.. Stop QQing
    Last edited by Giliodor; May 02 2013 at 01:33 AM.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    1. I assume you're a healing RK? Ezmode
    2. You haven't gotten a clue what you're talking about. RKs/Mini's can DPS too, and for WLs/Defilers, every single KB is a small victory.
    3. Seeing your sig, you started to PvP recently. You were fed up with zergs/low KB rate. Ezmoding doesn't pay off in KBs
    Edit: What more do you want as healer anyway? You got the crit changes, tact mit for Will, renown from leeching... The last few updates only favored tacticals/healers.. Stop QQing
    I played pvp in roi as a currently locked delifer.
    Out of ~100 kills I had 0 killing blows.
    Deed that can be done only by DPS classes is failed deed.
    fire rk is just hunt clone without evade, ports and lower mits, or LM clone without CC, pets and 1 less gear slot.
    thx for destroying yellow line and the entire class with it

OMG 100 KILLS NO WAY! seriously lol....you have to be joking.

another absolutely terrible change. apparently they are trying to kill this game.
    Lugbur, R11 Reaver ./. Guthfred, R9 Captain ./. Guthblade, R9 Chamption ./. Muzluck, R9 Warg + Various other toons of different rank and class.

The point isn't that people can or cannot get deeds done on their healers or captains or defilers or whichever.

I think its fantastic that the Ettenmoors has interminably long, absurdly incompletable slayer deeds, that hardly anyone but the old hands have.

These deeds are better if you just never complete them, rather than finishing them off and... then what?

Retire from the moors with all your slayer deeds complete at rank 7?

A burglar traited 7 yellows in a full on freep raid doesn't get a single KB either. But when I do that I am not missing the KBs one bit because playing that way is great fun.

This change is horrible, and everything Sniz said is spot on.

Wasn't there another, longer thread about this before?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000013320a/signature.png]Rosenthal[/charsig]

All of us knob heads miss you Sylidor - R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Ive been working so hard for a long time for "slayer of light". need only like 50kb's to get it. are you telling me a r5 defiler can get that title now without cheating?
    That's a lot of raid babying to get 8k kills in only 14750-33499 infamy/renown. Even harder with the infamy/renown buffs out there. Would have to avoid all quests, and kill only when their sides have no buffs. More like impossible actually. It's late here, but if I put this in the C-A-L-C-U...LATER (I know it's spelled calculator, was making a joke.) correctly, that's 4.2 infamy/renown per kill. Seems highly unlikely, really.

This is a bad idea, regardless. I held my KBs in highest regard, 18191 over 14 characters(r5+)....A little distraught to hear that possibly someone only rank 9+ will have more kbs that took me 2.1 million points to achieve. However, I won't be deeply saddened, I've quit PvP already. No reason caring about it now. By the time they reach the amount kills I have they'll have 60k KBs.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]

Turbine, you have an opportunity to avoid doing something that will be viewed as a trashy move by many of your long time supporters.

Create new deeds instead of changing existing ones!!!!!

Consider it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000013320a/signature.png]Rosenthal[/charsig]

All of us knob heads miss you Sylidor - R.I.P.

Perhaps additional, new deeds and titles would be in order. I would not be object to ideas from achievement systems in other MMOs: Heal X amount of morale, Deal X amount of damage, Kill X amount solo, Kill X amount in a group etc. Which would both require effort on the part of zerglings as well as be accessible to all classes.
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe | Gladden

Lol every class in this game does DPS....don't be so naive....you are playing the spike damage king atm.

And.....what do you expect....creeps and freeps to heal each other to death...it is called a killing blow cause your killing them, not with kindness but with damaging attacks, stop spam healing each other and pew pew a bit, you might be surprised how fast you can light up a creep if you set your mind to it.
    Last edited by Vezz; May 02 2013 at 03:09 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#daa520][SIZE=3][FONT=palatino linotype]Razzgash R12 Warg -- Razzgrish R12 Blackarrow -- Razztankz R12 Warleader
    Razztoxin R11 Weaver -- Razzhealzu R10 Defiler -- Razzbladez R9 Reaver[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Oh my goodness! What's all the crying about? You'll still have your stat page that'll show you whether you're a zergling or not.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000003e3385/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Better solution would be to add more deeds,as someone else said,there is plenty of things they could add that is easier to get for Healers,but not impossible for other classes,just like the KB deeds arent impossible for Healers but easier to get on a primary dps class.

Saying it can only be done by dps class is simply not true btw...

I dont like the change,but it doesnt really matter what we think,have they ever listend to people not wanting a change like this?
    And have a feeling many people welcome this change,it makes things "easier" and faster to get.. Wich is exactly what the majority of players want nowdays,or atleast i get this impression...

Thanks turbine for ruining pvmp now everyone go roll on the spinning wheel.

Turbine really know what there players want. Idea from the player council maybe?

If it goes live, ill retire my WL. Grats turbine on a job not well done.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Thank you for bringing this to our attention OP, I had been considering to buy a monster class with this week's sale.
    +rep

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast