We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

*Role-Playing* Literary Event

Mist and Shadow will be hosting a literary event for the role-playing community on May 18, 8:00 PM EST (5:00 PM PST) at the Methel Stage, south of Bywater. We encourage you to join us, as members of the community showcase their stories, folklore, and poems. We also encourage you to present your literature as well, and if interested contact Lasbrethir, Stresso, or Kerrich in game, we would be more than happy to accommodate you. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, post below and I will answer as best, and as soon as I can.

(*Date/Time/Location are liable to change based on circumstances, I'm just letting everyone know beforehand to get maximum awareness and to give everyone who wants to present, a chance to.*)
    Last edited by sick2testomach; May 01 2013 at 05:24 PM.

Time is drawing near folks, and I really need some volunteers to present! Please contact Lasbrethir, Stresso, or Kerrich if you wish to present. We want the to be a really successful event for the community.

At this point it looks like I'll be able to make it out to tell the epic tale of Rosalie Rumble, but I may have to miss it due to health issues. I've let the rest of Second Breakfast know and hopefully we'll be able to get some folks out to the event. I'm definitely looking forward to it!
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    Our weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com

I want to give a big thanks to everyone that came out and especially to those that told stories! I'm so glad the event was successful, hopefully sometime in the future we can have another one, with more of the community involved. And a special thanks to Second Breakfast for there great support!
    Last edited by sick2testomach; May 24 2013 at 03:14 AM.