We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 68
  1. #26

    diarrhea

    I let it out like diarrhea got burnt once but that was only gonorrhea

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA

  2. #27
    Brittany, you have not been relevant in years, cant you just stay washed up with the other ranks babies?

    teehee.


    Grats firefoot, you are a laughing stock because no matter what is posted on the forums you shoot yourselves in the foot by being dumb. You complain that no ones respects firefoot, then you troll each other all day on the forums and wonder why no one comes here, or respects you.

    You never learn. And for that I am glad.
    Last edited by KevMcC; May 03 2013 at 07:12 AM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post

    shoot yourselves in the foot by being dumb.
    Oh yea!, Well then:

    Last edited by doug01; May 03 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  4. #29

    Neither have you you F rag

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Brittany, you have not been relevant in years, cant you just stay washed up with the other ranks babies?

    teehee.


    Grats firefoot, you are a laughing stock because no matter what is posted on the forums you shoot yourselves in the foot by being dumb. You complain that no ones respects firefoot, then you troll each other all day on the forums and wonder why no one comes here, or respects you.

    You never learn. And for that I am glad.
    You were never relevant

  5. #30
    Though I am not a fan of your playstyle in moors but you are the most hardworking freep and I know that how tough it is to grind renowns man. So good job in doing that and Congratz man
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000017e710/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #31
    Awwwwe Brittany, You don't need to be so mean, it isn't like people didn't already refer to you as a has been behind your back... I just pointed it out online.

    I don't care about being relevant myself, I am surprised you do, I just say what is on my mind and I am not interested if people like/dislike or agree/disagree. I have the right to say it and I always will.

    Many of the people on here whining or accusing about farming will also have farming attached to the next grats thread on their next rank.

    There in lies the problem of firefoot. You overreacted so much to a couple people that now we are labeled as the farm server. YOU guys called everyone out publically and gave us the reputation as mkuch as the actual farmers did.


    So essentially every rank 12 or higher who hits rank will be called easy moder/farmer because of store bought accels, farming, easy mode spars, or leaving the server to farm then coming back to rank at some point etc....

    Thats a reality on ff now. And no one is safe or untouched and it is directly a result of overreaction by you hypocrites on the forums, not the farmers themselves.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  7. #32
    I brought pies with me. Connomir I got you a bacon pie, Panda I got you an appleton pie, LP you get the cheese pie, Britt you can have the pad pie, Doug you can have the pizza pie, a poutine pie to share eh, and for everyone else you can wrap yourselves around the imagination pie. As for you Suka Ahn Mythic ManMeat, you get the cockledoodledo pie!

    Don't ever change though Mythic. Killing you is so much more rewarding when you run. As much as I enjoy ragging on you I would never actually hate on you.

    Congratulations on 15, I'd say keep working at those kb deeds but they may be changing oh well.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Awwwwe Brittany, You don't need to be so mean, it isn't like people didn't already refer to you as a has been behind your back... I just pointed it out online.

    I don't care about being relevant myself, I am surprised you do, I just say what is on my mind and I am not interested if people like/dislike or agree/disagree. I have the right to say it and I always will.

    Many of the people on here whining or accusing about farming will also have farming attached to the next grats thread on their next rank.

    There in lies the problem of firefoot. You overreacted so much to a couple people that now we are labeled as the farm server. YOU guys called everyone out publically and gave us the reputation as mkuch as the actual farmers did.


    So essentially every rank 12 or higher who hits rank will be called easy moder/farmer because of store bought accels, farming, easy mode spars, or leaving the server to farm then coming back to rank at some point etc....

    Thats a reality on ff now. And no one is safe or untouched and it is directly a result of overreaction by you hypocrites on the forums, not the farmers themselves.
    Are you mentally challenged? Illiterate? Seriously?

    Who are you conversing with?
    Last edited by BrittainTheCommie; May 04 2013 at 12:51 AM.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  9. #34
    Only because I'm in a good mood will I entertain your nonsense.

    Do you honestly believe that I am not aware that other players discuss me, good or bad, behind my back?

    I've been in this game for almost 6 years on and off and I don't know a single player, worth their salt, that hasn't been discussed disparagingly behind their back.

    From Melorix to Todes to Curana to Raith to GP to Rootberry to Tappin to Ryswald to Sholeh to Helly to Balb to Soulshadow to Ronable to Ryanko to Allister. We've all been called has beens. We've all been called names that are an attempt to emasculate the player. We've all been called negative variations of our character names. The list goes on. I doubt any of us are really bothered by it.

    In the end, Connomir, realize that you are a nothing, were a nothing, and will continue to be a nothing and move on. Continually trying to project your own insecurities and tribulations on to others is getting old.

    Go farm, cry about not having friends, and gargle on little Thorvions.

    Congratulations Mythic.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    Only because I'm in a good mood will I entertain your nonsense.

    Do you honestly believe that I am not aware that other players discuss me, good or bad, behind my back?

    I've been in this game for almost 6 years on and off and I don't know a single player, worth their salt, that hasn't been discussed disparagingly behind their back.

    From Melorix to Todes to Curana to Raith to GP to Rootberry to Tappin to Ryswald to Sholeh to Helly to Balb to Soulshadow to Ronable to Ryanko to Allister. We've all been called has beens. We've all been called names that are an attempt to emasculate the player. We've all been called negative variations of our character names. The list goes on. I doubt any of us are really bothered by it.

    In the end, Connomir, realize that you are a nothing, were a nothing, and will continue to be a nothing and move on. Continually trying to project your own insecurities and tribulations on to others is getting old.

    Go farm, cry about not having friends, and gargle on little Thorvions.

    Congratulations Mythic.

    You are so cute, and here is yet another example of someone forgetting that this is a fake, pixelated gaming environment. I don't care about any of this, I am neither insecure, nor am I a "nothing" and how you think that you saying it, a faceless character in a video game who I wouldn't recognize if you were standing in front of me is funny at best, sad at worst.

    Why so serious in your responses. I am simply pointing out that many people who have opinions on these board either don't play or barely play, which makes any of the comments they spew worthless, such as yourself.

    The fact that you even responded to the behind your back reference is hilarious and a sign of how pathetically serious you take this so called community.

    People may not like hearing what I say but it is simply because the truth can be difficult to hear.

    Every single person who ranks from now on will be suspect and for good reason. Some farm openly, but most do it little here little there.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  11. #36
    Grats on r15 Mythic!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000293f3a/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    WPB FL
    Posts
    29
    CONGRATS Mythicman on rank uberstar as a creep player it is also great news that you will be taking a break from playing Mythicmonster. please come to the darkside as we need all the good players we can get and hope to see you all out on the battle field.

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    You are so cute, and here is yet another example of someone forgetting that this is a fake, pixelated gaming environment. I don't care about any of this, I am neither insecure, nor am I a "nothing" and how you think that you saying it, a faceless character in a video game who I wouldn't recognize if you were standing in front of me is funny at best, sad at worst.

    Why so serious in your responses. I am simply pointing out that many people who have opinions on these board either don't play or barely play, which makes any of the comments they spew worthless, such as yourself.

    The fact that you even responded to the behind your back reference is hilarious and a sign of how pathetically serious you take this so called community.

    People may not like hearing what I say but it is simply because the truth can be difficult to hear.

    Every single person who ranks from now on will be suspect and for good reason. Some farm openly, but most do it little here little there.
    Oh Con, what can be said to you? Maybe someday your ignorance will be pulled from your eyes and you will see the light that the rest of us with common sense can . I enjoy people like yourself, you provide plenty of comic material to laugh at XD. You live in a little fantasy world where the truth is what you Want it to be, and your emotions = what is really happening. You along with others like yourself " Mythic, Daith, Micro, Thorv" To name a few others , all believe in your little delusions and live in a world that is nothing more than a mirage you all choose to believe is actually there. You nor the other aforementioned names are good at PvP just accept the truth, it shall set you free, "since it's a game and shouldn't matter to you if your good or not, or whether someone says your good or not" right? Not every person who obtains rank above 12 will be labeled farmers. There are plenty of players who have through actual PvP and not farming. Raith, Thulock, Mirador, Nihilthak, and many more players, including myself, and the only people who will "call them out for farming" are the actual farmers themselves in an attempt to draw attention away from the fact that they got lazy and didn't have what it takes to stick out rank the way it was designed to be gained. Your own personal truth can flex and be changed at will and still remain true, while the real truth remains constant.


    P.S <3 Brit you still are one of the better pvp burgs, you still run too much though .
    P.S.S I have nothing against nor do I have any personal feelings against any of the mentioned names
    Last edited by TurinDreadHelm; May 06 2013 at 08:35 PM.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/9/9/1/6/109916ajJZH.png[/img][/url]
    [color=red]BloodLine[/color]

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    86
    Yes, the ones who say video game world doesn't matter are the delusional ones living in unicorn land...

  15. #40
    Panda, you make no sense. You say I am saying things that I believe, yet you list people you BELIEVE are legit, Prove they are? How do you know, you spend every day with them?

    This is all meaningless like rank from the start. Firefoot is and will always be a joke in pvp, period. It will never change.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    no
    Posts
    375
    It was aliens.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    380
    Big grats Mythic!

    It takes a very large commitment to stay around this long and PvP out in the moors for R15.

    Many don't like how you play, sure. Many say you farm, sure.

    But these accusations still have no impact on your commitment to PvP.




    Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    Good Job at being this servers worst example of what Good PvP is
    At least he IS an example of good pvp, something you've strived and failed at for 6 years.




    Also, brit <3
    Rk 8 Warg, Rk 8 Spider, Rk 7 Reaver, Rk 7 BA, Rk 6 WL, Rk 6 Def
    Rk 8 Burg, Rk 8 Hntr, Rk 7 Champ, Rk 7 Mins, Rk 6 Guard, Rk 4 LM

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Panda, you make no sense. You say I am saying things that I believe, yet you list people you BELIEVE are legit, Prove they are? How do you know, you spend every day with them?

    This is all meaningless like rank from the start. Firefoot is and will always be a joke in pvp, period. It will never change.
    Generally speaking Conn the only people that assume everyone cheats are, themselves cheaters. It's a defense mechanism (or justification).

    I could go on to explain why using the excuse of "this is just a game" is BS, but I'm guessing you already know it is and are simply using it as a means to troll players. Does this game have any impact on my "real life"? Nope, but neither does the 18 holes of golf I played Sunday. Both are games, both are escapes from RL, and both have rules and etiquette. Scored an 84 using winter rules.

    HINT: What you do when you aren't being held accountable to anyone (even in the simplest of things) is a great measure of ones character.


    BACK TO EATING MY PIZZA PIE@!
    Last edited by doug01; May 07 2013 at 12:27 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    159
    I just wanted to congratulate Mythic. Everyone gives him grief, but I've had some great PUG in the Moors with him.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000006461b/01000/signature.png]Annuilas[/charsig]

    Tolmatt- Ministrel

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Generally speaking Conn the only people that assume everyone cheats are, themselves cheaters. It's a defense mechanism (or justification).

    I could go on to explain why using the excuse of "this is just a game" is BS, but I'm guessing you already know it is and are simply using it as a means to troll players. Does this game have any impact on my "real life"? Nope, but neither does the 18 holes of golf I played Sunday. Both are games, both are escapes from RL, and both have rules and etiquette. Scored an 84 using winter rules.

    HINT: What you do when you aren't being held accountable to anyone (even in the simplest of things) is a great measure of ones character.


    BACK TO EATING MY PIZZA PIE@!
    As always your point is well made, however, when you finish that round of golf you don't run around checking everyone's score cards and bemoaning how someone got an extra drop or kicked his ball out of the woods.

    How other people play don't effect your score, or whether you can enjoy the game. You get your score and move on, why can we not do that here?

    If the owner/operator of the game is not enforcing this policy, then why should the mob?

    You all think you are the Justice League swooping in to save the gaming world from the great injustice of farming, but in reality you just don't like that other people earned their tights faster than you. TeeeHeee!

    I am not pro farming, I don't encourage others, I don't do it much myself, proof in the fact that I am still r9 on warden....

    My issue is simply the mob trying to dictate policy that isn't being dictated by those who actually have the right to.

    If turbine enforces it, it will stop, but until they do I will defend the right to do whatever people want within the accepted norms set forth by Turbine, not the mob. Further more your quote does not apply, as you point out yourself that this is an escape from rl... well I spend my days working, making people smile, goofing around with my son, following the laws and being a good person/husband... so in lotro world I act like a &&&&&& because I don't in rl... So whats wrong with that?
    Last edited by KevMcC; May 07 2013 at 06:57 PM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    If the owner/operator of the game is not enforcing this policy, then why should the mob?

    My issue is simply the mob trying to dictate policy that isn't being dictated by those who actually have the right to.

    If turbine enforces it, it will stop, but until they do I will defend the right to do whatever people want within the accepted norms set forth by Turbine, not the mob.

    Statement from the "policy makers" in regards to farming:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience
    I've kept an eye on, but have not responded to for a number of reasons. primarily is that we've seen people report this falsely in an attempt to grief others and turn GMs into a weapon to use against other players. Tracking and proving actually exploits is not as easy as most may think. We're also very aware that often times PvMP players enact their own 'code of conduct' that doesn't match with ours.

    As an example, when some servers started hosting 1v1 fights where other's weren't allowed to interfere the number of reports of 'fight clubbing' and 'rank farming' went through the roof. However, it really wasn't. Should we have banned an action we didn't intend, but that were not actually rank farming and cheating? Probably not.

    But to your current question, and that thread, we are looking at ways to track those who are taking advantage of this system in ways we did not intend. Once we have that in place we will start to take a look at appropriate action to take against those players. And yes, very lengthy and possibly lifetime bans are a very real possibility.
    There is no doubt as to the "policy". Rank Farming=cheating. To use the justification of "they aren't making me stop cheating therefore its okay to cheat" is...well...sad.

    Further more your quote does not apply, as you point out yourself that this is an escape from rl... well I spend my days working, making people smile, goofing around with my son, following the laws and being a good person/husband... so in lotro world I act like a &&&&&& because I don't in rl... So whats wrong with that?
    Nothings wrong, I guess, as long as you recognize that your behavior is directed at other players of this game and in turn they are justified in treating you as your behavior warrants.
    Last edited by doug01; May 08 2013 at 11:02 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  22. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Statement from the "policy makers" in regards to farming:



    There is no doubt as to the "policy". Rank Farming=cheating. To use the justification of "they aren't making me stop cheating therefore its okay to cheat" is...well...sad.



    Nothings wrong, I guess, as long as you recognize that your behavior is directed at other players of this game and in turn they are justified in treating you as your behavior warrants.
    Well Said Bali. It's not the fact that certain players are trying to play the Justice league Police. Its the fact that certain players who have been caught abusing the ranking system ex. trains of freavers with multiple f2p accounts using bots to have them all follow one toons actions then delete those freavers after they fail to provide renown, rinse repeat, is most definitely cheating the ranking system. What we are pointing out Con is the fact that these players are then running around Bragging about how they are rank whatever and how good they are at PvP, how they beat down this player so many times blah blah blah, using buffs from rank attained through cheating the system. I just find it a little funny that so many of the players on FF have participated in said freaver trains. Mythic being included. Cheating the system is nothing to brag about, its like winning a game with your friends by cheating the whole time and then bragging about how good you are at that game, it just doesn't match up. A game is a game yes, but just because it's a game doesn't mean it's okay to cheat at it to get ahead of others so you can think you are somehow better because you cheated to get to certain buffs/gear or whatever to give you an advantage.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/9/9/1/6/109916ajJZH.png[/img][/url]
    [color=red]BloodLine[/color]

  23. #48

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    Well Said Bali. It's not the fact that certain players are trying to play the Justice league Police. Its the fact that certain players who have been caught abusing the ranking system ex. trains of freavers with multiple f2p accounts using bots to have them all follow one toons actions then delete those freavers after they fail to provide renown, rinse repeat, is most definitely cheating the ranking system. What we are pointing out Con is the fact that these players are then running around Bragging about how they are rank whatever and how good they are at PvP, how they beat down this player so many times blah blah blah, using buffs from rank attained through cheating the system. I just find it a little funny that so many of the players on FF have participated in said freaver trains. Mythic being included. Cheating the system is nothing to brag about, its like winning a game with your friends by cheating the whole time and then bragging about how good you are at that game, it just doesn't match up. A game is a game yes, but just because it's a game doesn't mean it's okay to cheat at it to get ahead of others so you can think you are somehow better because you cheated to get to certain buffs/gear or whatever to give you an advantage.
    To a certain extent I agree, Turks and Thorvion def used the rank they farmed as a way to rubbing people the wrong way, but in fairness they never started the conversation, they got attacked and defended themselves. Then it all went to hell.

    But using the same example, a kin pug of certain so called epic legit players bugged out T2 CM Flight very early after release. They knew it was bugged and sat there for 8 mins and took the CM deed and the rewards and then Claimed Server First in glff....

    Yet no one cared or called them out or blacklists them etc.... Why? The same rules should apply to pve as they do to pvp, if bragging about something that isn't earned is frowned upon, where was the big outcry then?

    Hypocrits as always. Do as I say, not as I do, and it's only cheating until someone with more forum or server rep says its ok, then everyone is too afraid to say anything.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload