We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Congratulations Mythicman!

CONGRATS to our first legitimately earned R15.

Proud to be your fellow, as many people are.

Sure even those who don't like you will agree, you bring a presence to the battlefield that no one else does.

Congratulations buddy!

P.S representing Redemption, i like it

What an awesome achievement. Love him or hate him theres no denying what he has done over the many years. Gratz man on a job well done and a long time coming. So whats in store for the creeps now man ? Oh before I forget I know many would love to see that wartab
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

He farmed lMAO

To bad he had to farm his last 25k. What a &&&&.

Yours truly azan

Congratulations to the finest person on FF and the best LM I've ever seen!!!

Very well done Mythic and congratulations on a spectacular and legit job out there.

Playing across 4 servers and encountering numerous LM's in my time I can say without a doubt that you have set the bar (way high) for every other Loremaster to measure against, and I'm just grateful there aren't more like you around as the Moors is just not safe when you're out there!

I heard you'll be retiring MM for a bit (and I'm breathing a sigh of relief at that prospect) and will be leveling some alts for pve. I also heard for moors though that you'll be CREEPING!!!!!! If that's true send me a tell anytime you want to group, and welcome to the "dark side"!!!!! mwuhaha!!!!

Best wishes and congrats again!

Sorry to disappoint you but he's been caught farming and is far from legitimate.

<3 Bammy

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....foot/Mythicman

With store bought buffs (I'm pretty sure he's used them in the past ) there is nothing unusual in his renown history. If he farmed the last 25k it's kind of disappointing, but 3.6+ MILLION renown without any accusations of farming leaves me to think that I'd need a ss or fraps to believe he farmed. SS take no effort to get and it seems to me so far no one has any. If you can't or won't back up a claim why even make it?

Anyway,

Grats MM! Job well done!

PS: A little less star hugging and you'd of been here a year ago
    Last edited by doug01; May 01 2013 at 11:47 AM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....foot/Mythicman

With store bought buffs (I'm pretty sure he's used them in the past ) there is nothing unusual in his renown history. If he farmed the last 25k it's kind of disappointing, but 3.6+ MILLION renown without any accusations of farming leaves me to think that I'd need a ss or fraps to believe he farmed. SS take no effort to get and it seems to me so far no one has any. If you can't or won't back up a claim why even make it?

Anyway,

Grats MM! Job well done!

PS: A little less star hugging and you'd of been here a year ago

Pretty obvious his renown gains are normal throughout his 6 years in the moors. LOL if he was farming rank do you honestly think it would have taken SIX YEARS?!!?!? LOL LOL LOL.

Anyone with half a brain that's read the forums knows he's been having huge issues logging in for well over a month now. The little time he's able to get in he spends in the Moors and with the login issues was really pushing it and using the LOTRO Store 100% renown boosts as well.

I know hater's have to hate and all, but it's simple math. Spend all day in the moors and make 12-13k renown. Totally normal. Use a 100% renown buff and that doubles up to 24-26k.

Farming? hardly. Sounds more like just a man with a mission.

Again Mythicman, congratz and don't let the petty, jealous, and envious ones out there diminish your accomplishment.

Huge grats to you Myth for doing your thing out there for the past 6 years, you are by far the most mentioned name in the moors by both those that respect you and those that give you creative nicknames You did it right man

And FF is getting sadder by the day, can any post be made without the farming police coming out?
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Grats Mythic! Well done.

On a side note, not to derail further, but the farming police who are calling you out, are made up of people who DID farm when RoR came out.
    Sholeh

Congratulations Mythic.

Not a fan of you using store bought nonsense, as we discussed but you've been in the game for a long &&& time and deserve a well-respected Congrats.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Oh man What a good Lol I got from this thread!!! Mythic farmed plenty!!!! Had been seen doing it by multiple people including myself ( who has never once farmed to those who claim only other farmers are calling him out ). Mythic Couldn't win a fight for himself without paying turbine to win it for him, or calling in a healer to try and sneak him heals while he claims he 1v1ed you lol, too funny, this server has become a joke when it comes to any sort of freeps that are decent in any way at pvp or have any courage for pvp. Mythic is the King of freeps who run away, use npcs and one shots to win all their fights. Good Job at being this servers worst example of what Good PvP is, and good Job to successfully teaching 89% of all freeps how to be a huge coward in pvp just like YOU!!!

<3 XD!!!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/9/9/1/6/109916ajJZH.png[/img][/url]
    [color=red]BloodLine[/color]

[size=1][font=palatino linotype][COLOR="#797979"]Some ancient Italian maxim fits our situation, whose particulars escape me. [/COLOR]
    [/size][/font]

Grats Mythic! <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022b5db/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Unixbomber View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post
    Oh man What a good Lol I got from this thread!!! Mythic farmed plenty!!!! Had been seen doing it by multiple people including myself ( who has never once farmed to those who claim only other farmers are calling him out ). Mythic Couldn't win a fight for himself without paying turbine to win it for him, or calling in a healer to try and sneak him heals while he claims he 1v1ed you lol, too funny, this server has become a joke when it comes to any sort of freeps that are decent in any way at pvp or have any courage for pvp. Mythic is the King of freeps who run away, use npcs and one shots to win all their fights. Good Job at being this servers worst example of what Good PvP is, and good Job to successfully teaching 89% of all freeps how to be a huge coward in pvp just like YOU!!!

<3 XD!!!
    Not to derail here, but oh panda, you poor little boy. Every time you make these statements it just further embarrasses you. If you ever saw him farming then why did you never say anything? Pretty clear because it never happened right?

As for him wining a fight with or without heals, and such. You deluding yourself Panda. I was there the day he 1v1'd you 8 times in a row up by GV no where near 1 shots, no heals and destroyed you all 8 times. You did nothing but whine and complain then just as you're doing now.

I was also on my defiler the other day when you yelled at me for not healing you when you where in the bowl near lugz rez. You spotted him, knocked him off his horse and clearly started to "1v1" him only to cry out and complain that I wasn't healing you. Should I heal you in a 1v1? I think not.

After you got wiped and only managed to get 3k off him (that's just LOL on your part btw) you then posted in ooc how bad HE is. Really? He wiped the floor with you, no npc's, no help, and you getting the jump on him, but somehow HE'S the horrible one?

Seems to me it's not MM setting any bad example of pvp there Panda. Clearly you're bitter, and I'm almost 100% sure you'll have some clever response to what I've said because that's just the kind of person you are, but maybe you could sack up and just be a bigger person and enjoy the game leaving the pettiness, jealousy and rudeness out of the mix.

Mythicman, I don't know if you're reading all this, and I apologize if speaking up for you is a problem. Try to remember that haters have to hate, and small people will always be small.

I don't usually use forums but I think this event deserves it. Big grats mythic!

I am personally not a fan of MM, I'm sure plenty of people know this by now but either way, Congrats on the rank it's quite the grind... Now that your ranked grow some balls and also stop following us anytime we have a 3-6man group out, I realize a lot of it is just roaming in the same direction but I doubt your checking all the same OPs and planning on going into the keep we intend to take, yes it is a open pvp zone so you can go where you like but it would be nice if you didn't follow us as much.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

Quote Originally Posted by TurinDreadHelm View Post

<3 XD!!!
    lol

i dont need to correct you, im not sure if you're trolling or not. As far as i'm aware though, you don't have a freep. I'll educate you; as far as i'm aware the only thing mythic bought from the store is the "falling immunity" scrolls. All the other junk can be found in the AH. You'd know if you had a freep.

Well if having your a$$ handed to you 8 times in a row, Well maybe that could be called farming. Other than that I can't in all honesty say I ever heard of him farming a single creep. That is until now then all the accusations come out. So very secretive of him to hide his deeds for 6 years only to come out now the time of his achieving rank 15. I've never seen so many hypocrites in all my days.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000001b4a57/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Skulkins Lumpytoad Dirkens

[URL]http://redemptionff.guildlaunch.com/[/URL]

I think it's funny that any of you think anyone on firefoot is legit. Preset rank 12 freeps v rank 1 creeps in spars for years isn't farming? What a joke.

We have now entered a new arena in firefoot pvp, it USED to be screenshot or it didn't happen, now its assumed guilt. That makes me happy as our community is a hilarious festering pimple on the butt of lotro pvp.

It is a title in a game and you think you are respected by faceless pixels on a screen? There is no real respect on the internet, it a bubble that will burst some day when servers go down leaving all these arguments a joke that seems terribly unimportant.

With that said, I have never helped or seen Mythic farm, but even if I had I would say grats and mean it. Rank is a joke, legit, not legit, farmed or otherwise.

It is also funny to see thulock doing his arrogant, self important rant as always, even when hugging leads to no loss of rewards for anyone...

It never ends.

Hugs.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    I think it's funny that any of you think anyone on firefoot is legit. Preset rank 12 freeps v rank 1 creeps in spars for years isn't farming? What a joke.

We have now entered a new arena in firefoot pvp, it USED to be screenshot or it didn't happen, now its assumed guilt. That makes me happy as our community is a hilarious festering pimple on the butt of lotro pvp.

It is a title in a game and you think you are respected by faceless pixels on a screen? There is no real respect on the internet, it a bubble that will burst some day when servers go down leaving all these arguments a joke that seems terribly unimportant.

With that said, I have never helped or seen Mythic farm, but even if I had I would say grats and mean it. Rank is a joke, legit, not legit, farmed or otherwise.

It is also funny to see thulock doing his arrogant, self important rant as always, even when hugging leads to no loss of rewards for anyone...

It never ends.

Hugs.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Mythic I may not agree with your playstyle and although I've heard that you farmed, albeit a negligible amount,
    Grats on r15! It's definitely a long grind no doubt about that. Now go blow creeps up with your r15 Battlefield Promotion, put it to use!
    Lifgar R12 RK Firefoot
    Arcuss R10 BA Meneldor
    Though this is madness; there be method in't. - William Shakespeare

Grats Mythic!
    Miradhor, R12 100 Burglar of Firefoot

Grats!

Mythic mythic!!! Well I have known you almost since beta.. I think you started right after me tho..We have had Many a Good times in the moors. Well We ... as in freeps lol. I was telling someone the other day about how you and I and Veritas used to go out to the Moors with the Help Of Root, Gypsyhips and Sho and share the fun and Demolish poor creeps and Laugh .. we used to laugh a lot. All the way til I hit R11 and stopped playing a ton in the moors on Min. Then ..... I was on creepside and you made me laugh just as much but only you couldn't hear ... *Which I wont get into that* .... And I can not comment on the last few weeks on Lotro and your game BUT I can say that in all the years I knew you and played and cried with you on freepside you never once farmed. I can say anything about the store bought &&&& the last few weeks But ... This is just for Sig's benefit Mythic will tell you himself that he is never without His store bought pots!! I may not have agreed with the way you played in the Moors Mythic But You never gave up and never gave in and I applaud you for being the First R15 in firefoot
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d01000029c7c4/signature.png]Imhealingu[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by WeavinEvil View Post
    Not to derail here, but oh panda, you poor little boy. Every time you make these statements it just further embarrasses you. If you ever saw him farming then why did you never say anything? Pretty clear because it never happened right?

As for him wining a fight with or without heals, and such. You deluding yourself Panda. I was there the day he 1v1'd you 8 times in a row up by GV no where near 1 shots, no heals and destroyed you all 8 times. You did nothing but whine and complain then just as you're doing now.

I was also on my defiler the other day when you yelled at me for not healing you when you where in the bowl near lugz rez. You spotted him, knocked him off his horse and clearly started to "1v1" him only to cry out and complain that I wasn't healing you. Should I heal you in a 1v1? I think not.

After you got wiped and only managed to get 3k off him (that's just LOL on your part btw) you then posted in ooc how bad HE is. Really? He wiped the floor with you, no npc's, no help, and you getting the jump on him, but somehow HE'S the horrible one?

Seems to me it's not MM setting any bad example of pvp there Panda. Clearly you're bitter, and I'm almost 100% sure you'll have some clever response to what I've said because that's just the kind of person you are, but maybe you could sack up and just be a bigger person and enjoy the game leaving the pettiness, jealousy and rudeness out of the mix.

Mythicman, I don't know if you're reading all this, and I apologize if speaking up for you is a problem. Try to remember that haters have to hate, and small people will always be small.
    Lol. XD
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/9/9/1/6/109916ajJZH.png[/img][/url]
    [color=red]BloodLine[/color]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast